Driving & Masturbating

dackjaniels

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love to masturbate while i drive. I'm wondering how many other people do this and if you're female have you done it or what would your reaction be if you saw someone. Let me be clear that i'm very careful when i do it. I don't let anyone see & the road comes first. But when i'm sitting at a set of lights pounding away & there's someone in the car next to me that has no idea what's going on just feet away, it really gets me excited.

rocck333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to do it all the time. Especially with jeans with a stratigic hole in the jeans on long trips. Lube in the car helps.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have before. i was rubbing myself first and then finally i pulled over to the side of the road, got out my toy and slid it in, and basically just sat on it and was grinding/bouncing on it after i continued to drive. then i couldn't take it anymore, i pulled over onto a gravel road, climbed in the back and started riding it hard until i came. and then just as i was all finished and climbing back to the front, a van drove by with a bunch of kids in it. LOL. it was the perfect timing. that could've been bad. haha :tongue::redface:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
There is nothing like giving your guy a good hand job whilst on a drive on a nice secluded country road:tongue: I probably wouldn't attempt it in peak hour traffic though, i would be to embarrasses filling out the insurance report

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw this guy once driving around the same loop in mid-town with no pants just whacking away. He had a vanity plate and I noticed the same plate-----#1-----his was #10----on the same block parked. It was a local doctor! Could he have been trying to get back at daddy or grandad somehow?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've seen someone doing it, and I have done it often. In fact, it's what kept me awake when I drove straight thru from Phoenix to Oklahoma City, then Oklahoma City to North Dakota.

I can't say I was that safe. I actually put on cruise control and put my left leg up on the dash by the door. At the time I had a sports car that hugged the road like a dream.

And, yes, I know I was seen.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was once driving from NY to LA...alone..and I had been on the road for 9 hours. I left Nebraska or Oklahoma or some other state with a lot of cows and was just climbing the Rockies when I got this urge to whip it out. I kept stroking as I climbed the mountains. I think I and my car reached the peak at the same time. It was quite breathtaking...and the view was great, too.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I remember being on a school excursion and being on the bus stopped at the traffic lights and looking down on the guy beside us in his car rubbing himself up (through his pants). I think i sat watching him for a minute or so before i decided to tell the whole bus load of 13-14 (?) year old.. the poor guy was extremly embarrassed and speed off through the red light.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I saw this guy once driving around the same loop in mid-town with no pants just whacking away. He had a vanity plate and I noticed the same plate-----#1-----his was #10----on the same block parked. It was a local doctor! Could he have been trying to get back at daddy or grandad somehow?

Well....speaking of that sort of stuff...philly suburbs...I once saw a black guy showing off...in traffic...honest to God...he was about 12" long and as thick as a soda can......he had a hole in his pants and it just laid there in his lap an inch from his knee. You should have saw the looks when a van load of church women pulled along side....it was priceless.

tjjk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to all the time on my way home from work, I had an hour long commute, sitting in traffic mostly

BigOneTodd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Have Done It Before. One Time I Was Doing It And These 2 College Girls Pulled Up Next To Me And Saw Me. They Got Me To Pull Over At A Gas Staion And Asked Me If They Could Help. That Was Well Worth Getting Caught. They Bothsaid That They Wisshed There Bf's Were Big And I Was Their First Real Life Big Dick. It Was Hott.

AlexSedai

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I Have Done It Before. One Time I Was Doing It And These 2 College Girls Pulled Up Next To Me And Saw Me. They Got Me To Pull Over At A Gas Staion And Asked Me If They Could Help. That Was Well Worth Getting Caught. They Bothsaid That They Wisshed There Bf's Were Big And I Was Their First Real Life Big Dick. It Was Hott.

There are multiple reasons I doubt this, beyond the fact that it's so cliche, but also - WHY the ruddy hell, Are You Capitalizing Every Word You Type!

Christ.

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
I keep meaning to have a go at this but opportunity is never there and I don't want to take a special trip. I'm probably just gonna end up doin it on the A40 or somthin but i would prefer a "country" road. :rolleyes:

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think women have it much easier for masturbating in the car. They can get their vibrator going, slide it between their legs, and soak down the car seat with their cream.

Guys have to whip it out and stroke it, which isn't as easy.

GeorgiaTgal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have not actually done it while driving, but have masturbated in my car a few times while it was parked. Also, and ex-boyfriend use to masturbate for me while we were traveling on a trip down south. It was very nice, but oh so distracting!