Driving to Work

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dick&Nuts, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Dick&Nuts

Dick&Nuts New Member

Driving to work today was a bit interesting. I was in quite a big queue of traffic and in the car in front there were two guys - from what I could see the driver was quite young, blond and his passenger was a more middle aged guy. I was waiting in the car for the traffic in front to move on for a good 3-4 minutes and this young guy was just looking at me but through his mirror and sort of smirking/smiling. He kept on until we moved off! Bit weird feeling really. This happen to other people?

2. pervasiveone

pervasiveone Active Member

Albums:
    Not to sound creepy but I do it all the time. But I am a people watcher of sorts... appeals to my socholocical side. I find how people interact intresting.

3. Pices2325

Pices2325 New Member

When we pass people, I just stare at them (when I'm the passenger of course) and see what they do. Even move your head so you can see them good...its fun.

4. Dude!

Dude! New Member

It's better if you stare at them maniacally while playing a tape of a human heartbeat very loudly! With your window down, of course.

5. tillyrox

tillyrox New Member

Albums:
    I have to confess that i stare at people when im in a car (not driving) just to get a reaction out of them, just to see what they do, i love to see them try and pretend like they dont notice me its quite fun, my bf hates it when i do it, dunno why, but i think its real fun, maybe its my dark sense of humour, but thats just me, lol

Tilly

6. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tilly,

If I saw someone like you staring at me, I'd stare right back! :hi: :loveya:
    Instead I get these guys: :mad: :freak: :silly:

LapDog :p

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I sometimes cruise while driving as well. I try not to look too hard becasue (a) I'm driving and don't want to crash and (b) staring is RUDE (and a come on). ;)

8. Alley Blue

Gold Member

lmao @ dude!!

Yeah, stare at them with a glazed, spaced out look in your eyes :crazy: . That always works for me!

On a serious note, when I was a teen, I used to love watching people and just quietly observe them, but as I've gotten older it seems some people take this to mean I’m attracted to them. So now I where sunglasses :evilgrin: :bigsmile:

9. tillyrox

tillyrox New Member

Albums:
    How sweet, id stare at u anyday lapdog,

Luv ya
    Tilly

Draft saved Draft deleted