Driving with your dick out!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
What about whacking it while driving? Cumming at a red light? Just me?
I've jacked off many times in the car, tho in retrospect it IS kinda risky. Once I did it when returning a moving van that I had just finished emptying into my new abode. It was a hot summer day, I was 31, shirtless, and horny. Shot my load all over the driver's floor. I suppose, out of courtesy, I wiped it up before I got out, but I"m not actually sure.
In the 80's, I had a car with a sunroof and I used to jack off driving on the CT highway. Most truckers' passengers were cool with it: laughs and thumbs-up as it oughtta be between guys, but one maniac swerved his truck towards me to scare me. That worked. I stopped doing it after that. What kind of fucked up dude would actually try to injure or kill someone just because he was beating off in his car??
Nowadays, with cell phones, it seems incredibly risky ; (

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Surely you guys have seen this ad campaign: "Don't Jerk and Drive", which is supposed to discourage suddenly violent steering wheel movements when sliding on ice, but seriously... did NO ONE in their P.R. department realize what this makes people think of??
'Don't Jerk And Drive' Campaign Pulled | HuffPost

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've jacked off many times in the car, tho in retrospect it IS kinda risky. Once I did it when returning a moving van that I had just finished emptying into my new abode. It was a hot summer day, I was 31, shirtless, and horny. Shot my load all over the driver's floor. I suppose, out of courtesy, I wiped it up before I got out, but I"m not actually sure.
In the 80's, I had a car with a sunroof and I used to jack off driving on the CT highway. Most truckers' passengers were cool with it: laughs and thumbs-up as it oughtta be between guys, but one maniac swerved his truck towards me to scare me. That worked. I stopped doing it after that. What kind of fucked up dude would actually try to injure or kill someone just because he was beating off in his car??
Nowadays, with cell phones, it seems incredibly risky ; (
I used to do the same with an open sunroof as well (except when passing a bus I covered myself up) and luckily never had a bad experience; always GOOD ones! But never thought of cell phones now!
Many thanks!!

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
After reading some of the posts on here, I kind of feel like a prude. I've never given a blow job in a car. But you never know, tomorrow is another day. I know it would be too dangerous, but would love sucking a guy off while he's driving... his hips grinding, and my head bobbing up and down. Quite a sight for some sleep-deprived trucker. He'd probably slow down and watch for when I swallow.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After reading some of the posts on here, I kind of feel like a prude. I've never given a blow job in a car. But you never know, tomorrow is another day. I know it would be too dangerous, but would love sucking a guy off while he's driving... his hips grinding, and my head bobbing up and down. Quite a sight for some sleep-deprived trucker. He'd probably slow down and watch for when I swallow.
No question it's risky, tho I've shot my load probably 20 times while driving and managed to keep the car on the road. I've never been sucked off while driving, tho. Only beating off.

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No question it's risky, tho I've shot my load probably 20 times while driving and managed to keep the car on the road. I've never been sucked off while driving, tho. Only beating off.
I have no idea how many times I've shot my load while driving, both from being sucked off and jacking off, but it's many, lol. Cruise control is a great thing and helps a lot.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no idea how many times I've shot my load while driving, both from being sucked off and jacking off, but it's many, lol. Cruise control is a great thing and helps a lot.
So you use Cruise Control so you don't Lose Control....

Pat636

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
driving.3795351

Love the freedom....
View media item 3795351