Driving with your dick out!

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never seen it but I have done it, but I always drive really low sports cars so I wouldn't be able to see anyone. Being from BC where sometimes you have to drive hours to get to the next town, it can get boring. I don't do it often though.

BC = Baja California, Mexico?

bondjames399

Expert Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think one of the craziest things I ever did was have a guy a blowjob in the car .. it was during a time I did stuff to earn money at a certain time of my life .. soon as he picked me up he was showing me his cock and I leaned over and began sucking it as he drive down the road .. he got done doing what he wanted I swallowed he paid I got out of the car ..

I sit here and think of couple other times I was walking home from_____ and a guy pulled up asked if I knew where a place was and one time the place he wanted was two blocks from my house .. he gave me a ride to my place I showed him where it was he gave me 10 bucks for the help .. then helps a 50 asking if I was willing to make more money ..turned out he lived up a road from the place he was looking for and he was looking for some fun .. .. I never knew what he did was kind of bait and hook me and got what he wanted and I got the 50 bucks .. no anal happened but he did get a blowjob and a ton of pics of me ...

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think one of the craziest things I ever did was have a guy a blowjob in the car .. it was during a time I did stuff to earn money at a certain time of my life .. soon as he picked me up he was showing me his cock and I leaned over and began sucking it as he drive down the road .. he got done doing what he wanted I swallowed he paid I got out of the car ..

I sit here and think of couple other times I was walking home from_____ and a guy pulled up asked if I knew where a place was and one time the place he wanted was two blocks from my house .. he gave me a ride to my place I showed him where it was he gave me 10 bucks for the help .. then helps a 50 asking if I was willing to make more money ..turned out he lived up a road from the place he was looking for and he was looking for some fun .. .. I never knew what he did was kind of bait and hook me and got what he wanted and I got the 50 bucks .. no anal happened but he did get a blowjob and a ton of pics of me ...
HOT!!
Can we see the pics?

tumblr_p7grahB7bJ1upz9ffo1_500.jpg