Driving with your dick out!

Heavyballs34

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Love this!

One of the first guys I fucked around with did this. We used to go out for drives and he pulled his thick cock out. I'd scoot over trying to keep my head below the dash and give him head whilst he was driving! :imp:

He had a thick hog of a dick, well over 8", one of them dicks that was thick, yet got thicker towards the head. Loved sucking him and it was on his dick I learned how to Deep Throat, because I had to!

Always knew when he was about to shoot as the car would speed up slightly, and he emptied his balls down my willing throat. He'd then slow down and I'd scoot back over to my seat.

Even done it driving through town, car was obviously slower speed, yet the risk of someone seeing was the bigger thrill!

It was horny as fuck, yet when I think about it now we so easily could've been wiped out in a smash. True what they say, you have no fear when you are young:eyes::imp:

LongDong28_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been enjoying this lately! I’ve been on alternating 12 hour shifts, finishing either super early or lateish evenings so the roads are really quiet...

I’ve been super horny and have found it’s quite a thrill to jerk off while driving home :)