Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do it all the time. I always wear shorts with no underwear on and I just pull it out and play with it. I'm always careful not to get caught. For me it's not the thrill of getting caught, but it just feels good doing it.
I have heard the airhorn from truckers letting me know

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dudes are so weird. Always looking to get caught with their dick out, regardless of size.
Well alone in the car is technically private time. We like to masturbate and the stigma against it usually makes us be much more brazen as teens. It sticks for life. But tue real question is why don't women masturbate more (I have a good idea regarding body shame Puritanism misogyny etc), but the question is valid. Self pleasure is good! Also cars are penises in cultural mythology.

Reactions: hairynycstud

breedmeindy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When not making stops, I commonly wear athletic shorts and a jockstrap into the drivers seat, and the shorts are down for the whole trip except out of car breaks. Sometimes I leave the jockstrap up and just pull my cock out of it to play with it. I usually travel with other guys in my car stroking too, and we all keep lookout. I do jack alone sometimes, too.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well alone in the car is technically private time. We like to masturbate and the stigma against it usually makes us be much more brazen as teens. It sticks for life. But tue real question is why don't women masturbate more (I have a good idea regarding body shame Puritanism misogyny etc), but the question is valid. Self pleasure is good! Also cars are penises in cultural mythology.

Please do not say we, as in all men. You mean you as in yourself

Reactions: 693987

Except @Tattooed Goddess is sex positive as hell and works at an adult store. Not only that, pretty much every woman I know, myself included has zero hang ups about masturbating. I just don't opt to masturbate where my self-pleasure may impose on non-consenting individuals, much less potentially a minor. Not like most of the men on here who post about masturbating in the car are talking about doing so in the privacy of their garage...

omegapsi84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just did it once for two minutes or so. A guy sucked me in the car and liked to unpack my dick and play with it already before we stopped. Was hot, but in general I wouldn't recommend it, it certainly distracts a bit. ;-)

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I am just posting a quick apology to the women on the thread. This post above was poorly written and should have been edited first. I sound accusatory and presumptuous, and that is 100% my fault. I did not intend to be coming off like a raging misogynist, although I was feeling flippant, and that was not cool at all. In any case, thanks to the women on the thread for speaking up and letting me know.