Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I drive a lot with my cock out ... Love to wankt it too while driving. Everytime I have to stop for trafic lights I hope for a hot lady to stop next to me :)
I once noticed a lady next to me checking me out while I was wanking, man my cock became twice as hard instantly. Besides that single moment, I don't think anyone ever noticed me wanking my curved cock.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please, people: KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD! I would find me flashing my dick and you flashing your dick to be very distracting and potentially hazardous (especially on the freeways in CA).

Apply mascara from the rearview mirror, text messaging, eating chinese with one hand, whipping out my cock for the trucker in the left lane.... hmmm. It just spells trouble (let's keep our eyes on the highway)[/QUOTE]

What about talking on the phone, drinking a soda, looking int he glove box, picking up the change you dropped, turning around to manage the kids and on and on.

Please, the OP said don't preach. So PLEASE don't. There are TONS of things people shouldn't do but do it anyway. For some the risk is the thrill. For others they just don't give a crap. Let everyone enjoy themselves. You do it your way and they do it theirs.

I've driven with my cock out ... more so to enjoy the feeling, not so much to show off. I have a pick up so not too many can see inside the cab anyway. And I drink soda sometime while it's out. So sue me.

iwishiwasbigger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes when I get really horny or I know I'm going to squeeze one out when I get back to my room, I pull it out through the zipper and play with myself.

Usually you can see me jerking off on the road when I am doing roadtrips by myself. I get bored and tired sometimes and it's a great way to pass the time and keep myself awake. No mess for me as I have tissues or napkins on my belly for easy clean up. When I go on my next roadtrip, I'm taking my digital camcorder so I might record it for some of you guys. Although I don't think I might unless I set the camcorder in one place because driving+stroking+holding the camcorder is very dangerous and sounds really hard (no pun intended).

CindySin

Experimental Member
Media
I have done it
I loved it
I would get so hard
I got a CB so I could hear if the truck drivers said anything.
One day I had a truck that kept speeding up and slowing down to get beside me for about 15 kilometers. I knew he was getting off seeing me hold my cock.
then that night I was visited by the provincial police.
seems that he called the police and they came to my house and asked me a bunch of questions about me exposing myself. I denied it all. they said it was my word against his so they would not arrest me since he never saw my face and could not tell them what I actually looked like.
they just said if I did do it not to do it any more.
I still do it when I am on ling trips.

iwishiwasbigger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
damn iwishiwasbigger, i might have to start driving truck again. or i could hold the camcorder:biggrin1:

Although I am not gay suprdave, I'd be willing to get some help while I am driving albeit it would be best if it was dark so we don't get caught. hahah. I seriously need to bust a load. I haven't in about over a week now... I'm going to try and save it until I can get a pair of lips wrapped around it.

Oh btw, tomorrow morning, roadtrip back home. 10 hour drive.

B_jeffrey123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have several times,when I was in the navy stationed in norfolk va,me & some of my buddys drove around naked or with our shorts pulled to our ankles,we showed hard too and jerked off each other,and when I was in college after my service,I enjoyed driving in the country naked with a buddy or 2,we then would find a spot and jerk off or blow each other.It has always been fun,have almost gotten busted a few times but got off with a warning.

Topgun4U69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Awesome cock shot, 9inch...Luv to whip mine out while traveling LONG journey on biz trips! Cover it when passing others...NOT into cops, thnx! Except Canadian Mounties...! haha Fuckin HOT to jack...a POWER boost, I guess! haha LUV IT, HOT MAN!:biggrin1: YOU are a KEWL dude!

I LOVE driving with my pants down, especially in the summer when I'm wearing shorts. There's nothing that get me hornier than pulling my dick while I'm driving on some back road. I especially love getting head while I'm driving. Somehow it always feels 100% better when I'm driving. Last time I got head while driving, a car full of teenagers saw and honked their horns and cheered for me. Here's a pic of my dick when I was in the car recently...

Last edited:

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I LOVE driving with my pants down, especially in the summer when I'm wearing shorts. There's nothing that get me hornier than pulling my dick while I'm driving on some back road. I especially love getting head while I'm driving. Somehow it always feels 100% better when I'm driving. Last time I got head while driving, a car full of teenagers saw and honked their horns and cheered for me. Here's a pic of my dick when I was in the car recently...

damn that pic is hot bro!

Reactions: seanrobin3

Tigre

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw a girl getting ready to go down on a guy driving a SUV but since I was in a car I didn't see anything. My eyes made contact with the guy and gave me this smerk like "yeah you know what's getting ready to go down", lol.

I confess to occasionally partaking of some relief on long road trips. It helps pass the time.

eddie63

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do it all the time and have seen others doing it as well. Best way I know to liven up a long boring drive when alone.

I wished I traveled the same roads you did!