Driving with your dick out!

lkng4hngtop

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On numerous occasions I have driven and received road head by the guy in the passenger seat.

I recently got pulled over by the California Highway Patrol in Orange County, while driving from LA to San Diego. While driving, my cock and balls had made their way uncomfortably between my thighs. So I unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, pulled my balls and cock a bit higher and as soon as I did I got pulled over. Apparently when I was doing that, I swerved a little bit. So I was asked to do the drunk driving tests with balance and stuff. I of course passed but when he asked me why I was swerving I explained my balls and dick were squished between my thighs.

He chuckles and says just be more careful. As he hands my ID back I put it in my wallet and he catches a glimpse of my badge. I also work for CHP. He says, “why didn’t you say you were an officer”? And I told him “I would have if you were going to give me a ticket”. He laughs, and asks if I every worked in San Bernardino and I tell him yes, for a year. He then proceeds to tell me his bud Mike, who I also know has told him about me. Then he clarifies by asking if I was the one who had an arm for a cock. I say yes. He wants to see it, because he never believed Mike and thought he was over exaggerating. So we walk behind my car and whip it out. I was soft, so I woke it up and he says “holy fuck man, I’m glad you live in San Diego otherwise us guys in OC will have no luck with the ladies”. I tell him I only fuck guys so he has nothing to worry about. We go out separate ways. But he found me on Facebook later to see if I can send him a pic because the guys at his precinct didn’t believe him, lol.
Thats is very hot... by any chance do you have any driving with your cock out vid?

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
On numerous occasions I have driven and received road head by the guy in the passenger seat.

I recently got pulled over by the California Highway Patrol in Orange County, while driving from LA to San Diego. While driving, my cock and balls had made their way uncomfortably between my thighs. So I unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, pulled my balls and cock a bit higher and as soon as I did I got pulled over. Apparently when I was doing that, I swerved a little bit. So I was asked to do the drunk driving tests with balance and stuff. I of course passed but when he asked me why I was swerving I explained my balls and dick were squished between my thighs.

He chuckles and says just be more careful. As he hands my ID back I put it in my wallet and he catches a glimpse of my badge. I also work for CHP. He says, “why didn’t you say you were an officer”? And I told him “I would have if you were going to give me a ticket”. He laughs, and asks if I every worked in San Bernardino and I tell him yes, for a year. He then proceeds to tell me his bud Mike, who I also know has told him about me. Then he clarifies by asking if I was the one who had an arm for a cock. I say yes. He wants to see it, because he never believed Mike and thought he was over exaggerating. So we walk behind my car and whip it out. I was soft, so I woke it up and he says “holy fuck man, I’m glad you live in San Diego otherwise us guys in OC will have no luck with the ladies”. I tell him I only fuck guys so he has nothing to worry about. We go out separate ways. But he found me on Facebook later to see if I can send him a pic because the guys at his precinct didn’t believe him, lol.
AMAZING story!!!!!!

I would never.. I’m too shy for that but I’ve seen others for sure!:laughing: