Driving with your dick out!

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mmmmm hot stuff. OK, two experiences I can share with everyone -

1) I was dating a guy with a 9" cock that fascinated me. I couldn't get enough of him or the cock. We were driving the Pasadena Freeway one day in his classic Chevy truck, with full-width bench seat. I was horny and he was taunting me so I dared him and he pulled it out and I gave him head as we drove... finished him off before we reached our destination... and being the consummate professional I am, nary a wet spot to show for it.

2) I was driving down the 405 one early Sunday morning. I was cruising along in my 4-Runner when I glanced down (I'm always on the look-out) at the car on my left, a Honda, and was treated to the site of a girl sucking her boyfriend driver. I watched as best as I could while still paying attention to the road ahead. The driver spotted me almost instantly - we made eye contact and he smiled at me with a look on his face like "yeah bro this is hot and I don't mind being watched". I doubt he realized I was fantasizing it was me doing him but hey...
Because of her body position I could not see his cock at first; just her head bobbing up and down. Then he touched her in a way that made her reposition slightly and he must have said something because she came off his cock and looked up at me with a lusty expression and her hand wrapped around his shaft. It was then I could see the dude was sporting a nice fat cock, probably about 8" long. That's unfortunately when I just had to force myself to pull away otherwise I would've potentially wiped out on the freeway.

Matt_101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had my first drivin wank today, was very good, the vibrations of the car really helped alot

Although it was dangerous when I came cause i was on a small country road and its difficult to steer whilst having an orgasm

niceguy2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol thats my favorite thing to do i love to flash girls here a few pcs in my mprofile of in the car flashing i was at a grocery store when these were taken

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Back in the mid '80s, I was driving down I-15 in my gf's bad ass Z28 one night when she decided to lean over the gear shift and got busy. After a bit, she looked up at me and said "you wanna slow down?" I looked down at the speedo and realized that we were traveling over 120mph! She finished the job and I finally realized that the shifter must have been vibrating like crazy because she couldn'd possibly see the speedo from her angle...not sure that I would try that again...

Otter Baron

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Redmond, Washington, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had my hands down my sweatpants just holding my junk, when a trucker honked at me. Didn't connect the dots until I noticed he was side-by-side. For me I was just doing it because well it's comfortable. Decided, well might as well show off at this point.

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does any guy here like to drive with his dick out? Or have you ever seen other men doing this?

It sounds very hot to me! I would love to driver a truck or an SUV that is high up so that I could look over and see if a dude is driving with his dick out or maybe even jerking it--or at least showing it off for other drivers to see.

I would love to hear your hot true stories about seeing men driving along with their big dicks exposed for truckers and other drivers to see.

(Please--no need to lecture me on this. I know it's illegal and very dangerous to do this. I just want to hear some true experiences you've had either doing this yourself or seeing other men do it. I think it's very HOT!!)

Thanks! :smile:

I LUV driving on country roads or the interstate with my cock out. Passing the time by jerking my wood for miles.