Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I drive once in a while i will wear no shirt and basketball shorts they are easier to pull down. I pull then down as i am on the hiway windiws down the warm air whipping around my body sunroof open sun beating down on parts that normally dont see sun. It feels awsome

Steaminjection

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In Europe driving naked, even just without shirt, is prohibited by law. Seeing you, anyone could call traffic police and to testify they have seen you showing your attributes. Then you will get serious troubles. So it's not worth it to take your dick out of the pants.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yet
In Europe driving naked, even just without shirt, is prohibited by law. Seeing you, anyone could call traffic police and to testify they have seen you showing your attributes. Then you will get serious troubles. So it's not worth it to take your dick out of the pants.

Yet, it's perfectly alright to whip it out and take a good ol wiz on a highway, which I have seen in almost every country in Europe, especially Germany. Some dudes were even facing traffic. :rolleyes: Guess you just can't drive barechested. Yep. That's offensive.

Disclaimer. Never been to Bulgaria, so maybe your country is different.

Steaminjection

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Disclaimer. Never been to Bulgaria, so maybe your country is different.
There is no significant difference. Similar things happen in Bulgaria.
The difference in mentality is mainly between north of Europe (Poland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, UK) and the south (Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Bulgaria).

nekidman5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have done it a few times over the years. Most recently just a couple of months ago. Shirt on but, pants completely off. Big turn on. One trucker spotted me. Was a little embarrassing but, still a turn on. Took a few selfies but, alas, I deleted them so, no proof. Guess I'll have to do it again!

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have several times,when I was in the navy stationed in norfolk va,me & some of my buddys drove around naked or with our shorts pulled to our ankles,we showed hard too and jerked off each other,and when I was in college after my service,I enjoyed driving in the country naked with a buddy or 2,we then would find a spot and jerk off or blow each other.It has always been fun,have almost gotten busted a few times but got off with a warning.
I was in the army, driving back to base about 400 miles, saw another army guy hitchhiking, so I picked him up. We were talking about girlfriends. The army guy developed a wet spot which I noticed, whilst I was looking ahead, I put my hand out and said "I think you spilled your drink" and then touched where the spot was. Of course he had a boner at exactly the spot that I touched. I apologised and told him that it felt interesting and was triggering my own boner. About 3 miles further down the road, I felt his hand fiddling with the zipper on my uniform. He freed my now bulging cock, and took just the head in his mouth. The excitement of being blown and overtaking other cars on a country road is pretty intense. We edged each other for a long time and then pulled off the road for the finish. After dropping him off at his base which was a long way from my base, we never saw each other again.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Does any guy here like to drive with his dick out? Or have you ever seen other men doing this?

It sounds very hot to me! I would love to driver a truck or an SUV that is high up so that I could look over and see if a dude is driving with his dick out or maybe even jerking it--or at least showing it off for other drivers to see.

I would love to hear your hot true stories about seeing men driving along with their big dicks exposed for truckers and other drivers to see.

(Please--no need to lecture me on this. I know it's illegal and very dangerous to do this. I just want to hear some true experiences you've had either doing this yourself or seeing other men do it. I think it's very HOT!!)

Thanks! :smile:
i do it often and just posted pics of me today doing so in pantyhose. i've done it before at night with inside light on and more than a few times trucks were able to see in. some honk...some motion to pull over...once i did...lol...sucked a huge dick too, but it's a big turn on to me to do.
https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/albums/driving-home.148325/

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two related experiences to share: Once, when visiting Atlanta, I was in the Lenox Mall and a guy in a car flagged me down to ask directions. As I was giving them to him, I noticed he had hit pants to his ankles and hard cock sticking straight up. Was fun. I MAY have blown him in the parking garage shortly after. The second is I was moving from the east coast to Chicago, driving a U-haul the whole way. This guy in an amber-color suv kept passing me and then I'd pass him. He was cute and with each pass, he'd lost more of his clothes and appeared to be down to boxerbriefs. My tire went flat and I had to pull over. He pulled over as well ahead of me but I didn't notice that until much later - I was too busy trying to figure out what the hell to do. He got dressed and came back to my U-haul to check on me. I WISH I had said something along the lines of, "You didn't have to get dressed on my account" or some such thing. He was nice guy - followed me to the next exit so I could get busy fixing the situation. Still, fun memories.

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Love having my cock out or being naked while driving. Have been naked in public several times in the past. Just recently started getting the itch to do more exhib. Would love to catch a trucker watching :)

Attachments

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Love having my cock out or being naked while driving. Have been naked in public several times in the past. Just recently started getting the itch to do more exhib. Would love to catch a trucker watching :)
I'm a trucker and I would love to watch you!