Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a truck driver and I have seen many things through the years. Mostly it's been guys jacking off as they are driving down the road, and I am more than happy to watch them. Two different times I have seen a couple fucking as they were driving down the highway. In both instances, he was driving with her straddling him riding his cock. I've seen guys getting road head several times as well. As for the guys jacking off, I've seen them from just having their pants unzipped and their dick out, to being completely naked and stroking. I've had a lot of women flash me their tits, saw one lady driving naked, and a couple fingering their pussies in the passenger seat while their husband/bf were driving. I love it all, and I check out every car that passes me!

As for me, I have also jacked off many times going down the road, I've driven naked a few times, and gotten road head several times.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My first serious gf was a whore for giving head. She'd suck my cock even if we were just driving around our small town. I taught her to swallow, which she came to love. It took a while but I eventually trained her to ask if she could suck my cock -- and swallow my load. Man, she was gorgeous, and one helluva cock sucker and fuck.

In college I had to hitch hike a few times to get back to campus. Got picked up by two guys in a pick up one late afternoon. We had to sit close, obviously, and one thing led to another and we soon had our pants down around our ankles and were jacking each other and trying like hell to get our fingers in the right places. Finally the driver pulled off on a back road in Kentucky and when we got out, we had what you would have to call pure animal sex. Those country boys had big manly cocks and they loved mine as well. There wasn't a hole that went unopened.

Titanman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had my first drivin wank today, was very good, the vibrations of the car really helped alot

Although it was dangerous when I came cause i was on a small country road and its difficult to steer whilst having an orgasm
I agree, it is difficult to control the car while I am shooting my load all of the steering wheel but it feels so damn good and it is even better when a trucker is next to me watching my load shoot.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have driven with my dick out before but only in Kansas. For some reason, the Kansas turnpike is like the most boring place in the world. So, my mind starts to wander to nasty thoughts and the boner happens. I unzip to give myself some room to grow. Then, the hand goes into action and Kansas suddenly becomes exciting. Once this happened on my first trip on the turnpike, it has become a self-repeating automatic action.

Kansas should install some inflatable dolls in the mens' room at those turnpike rest stops.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love having my cock out or being naked while driving. Have been naked in public several times in the past. Just recently started getting the itch to do more exhib. Would love to catch a trucker watching :)

So appropriate to see the pic in the Dodge "RAM" truck!

Reactions: kurt bishop

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love doing that when the Jeep top is open or off!

I have done this with the top and the doors off! all the way from Alabama across Georgia to Florida !

It was along boring ride through the back roads. I loved it!

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dunno whenever I'm on 65 headed north or south to or from Nashville my mind always goes to the gutter and I'm always hoping to see some one naked or jerking off.

Never had it happen to me but I have driven naked countless times on 65, 840 etc.

It's then I get the urge to "snap chat" a few pics. Just wish I have more folks who would return some!

So some wasted pics usually end up here lol

D

deleted518773

I've drove with my dick out multiple times but no one notices it's so small lol

Reactions: kurt bishop

RoadKing55

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I dunno whenever I'm on 65 headed north or south to or from Nashville my mind always goes to the gutter and I'm always hoping to see some one naked or jerking off.

Never had it happen to me but I have driven naked countless times on 65, 840 etc.

It's then I get the urge to "snap chat" a few pics. Just wish I have more folks who would return some!

So some wasted pics usually end up here lol
All my trips down 65 to B'ham and I never saw you. /do I need to drive 840 more. :)

thk74u

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was sexting with a female friend and I told her she was making me hard. She didn't believe me and told me to take a pic. This is the pic...

[photo="medium"]1080041[/photo]