Driving with your dick out!

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, I used to.

There was the of 100 MPH road-head my girlfriend (whom I later married) gave me when driving through Nebraska from MI out to OR. That was fun.

Used to drive around the Oregon desert, with it out, and stroking it, back, when I was doing IT support for Eastern and Central Oregon. (Generally I was the only one on the road, and it was a long, lonely trip.)

These days? No. Getting caught doing that, now, will get you a registration in the Sex Offender Database for decades.

Reactions: kurt bishop

catchmeplz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had an awesome experience today. It was rush hour through downtown LA. Traffic was slow, so I knew I'd get caught if I could get farther left. I merged into the second lane from the left. As I changed lanes, a big work truck stacked with ladders and equipment merged onto the freeway. It was a big truck, and I could see elbows hanging out the first and second row windows. A full truck.
There was an accident on the right shoulder. We were passing it as I approached their left side. I got to take stock. 6 big dudes in work gear all their heads were turned toward the acciden and away from me. I had my passenger window rolled all the way down and my jeans and underwear all the way down around my ankles. I'm a stocky guy, about 200 lbs and my dick isn't much more than 5 inches so when I'm sitting down it looks pretty short and stout. So I keep my right hand on the wheel so they can see my left hand jerking my cock under my arm without my hand getting in the way. I want to give them the best chance to catch me.
It happened perfectly; finally, one of the guys in the back row looked over. He was quiet for a second then he nudged the guy next to him who looked over, I could see all of their faces as the guy in the middle noticed, and started getting everyone's attention and making them look. They sat up tall or leaned forward to be able to see what was happening! I was unbelievably hard and pre-cum was pouring down my cock and balls.
Traffic was unpredictable but we were never really going more than 10 mph. We stayed alongside each other and I jerked as they watched and laughed. I love it when guys catch me and laugh, but still keep watching! So this was literally 6 times the dream. They ALL were watching and getting riled up.
We got separated several times and every time I got back next to them they'd all look over and start shouting at me and laughing. It was all in Spanish so I couldn't understand, but they were definitely having fun and egging me on.
It was almost my exit so I got into the right lane. These guys were 2 cars ahead of me so I skipped my exit and hoped I could catch up one more time. When I did I was on the right side so I made sure to pick up my hips a little so the guys who'd always had to look across the cab could get a good show. They were laughing and pointing and joking together. But ALWAYS looking.
Quickly, I got back into the lane on their left and took off my shirt. I found myself right next to them, on their left again. They screamed because they saw me and noticed I'd taken off all my clothes. I looked into their eyes as I came. The setting sun shining perfectly on my cock. A huge fountain of cum glistening in that golden light. It splashed all over my chest and the steering wheel. They cheered and whooped and hollered and high fived.
I have never felt so satisfied. I pulled ahead of them and pulled my shirt and pants back on. Just before my exit they passed me one last time. They all waved and shouted.
Fucking success.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sometimes pull my dick out when driving but I've never managed to shoot. Windy country roads aren't the best for wanking.
Its easy and quite amazing, just make sure you slow down, don't climax at traffic lights and I'd be happy to toss you off while you drive and maybe give you head to add to your sexual experience

OlderNudistM

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Often when my wife is driving and I'm in the passenger seat I take out my cock and stroke it for the whole trip. This was my son sitting behind me can not see what I'm doing. But yes I do stroke from time to time while driving and often drive with it just hanging out.

D

deleted871301

Sometimes when I get bored I do jerk as I drive especially long road trip between SF and LA. I drive a small car and always wonder if other cars can see me.

I'd love to see that but my car is so low, it feels like i'm sitting on the road ;)

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd love to see that but my car is so low, it feels like i'm sitting on the road ;)
My car does the same thing. Even a crossover can see it eaily or maybe a full size sedan. I have tried to pull up to truckers with dick out

D

deleted871301

My car does the same thing. Even a crossover can see it eaily or maybe a full size sedan. I have tried to pull up to truckers with dick out

If I drive with the top down there's an unobstructed view of the inside of my car but I don't think I could ever be so daring... That and the fact that the local truckers are not included in my "food chain"... ;)

D

deleted142346

I was stuck in traffic on the Kennedy Expressway in Chicagoland and this pretty, tanned guy shows me his hardon as we nudge past each other, back and forth. He motioned for me to show him mine, and instead I started aggressively cutting in traffic to see him again. Guess that freaked him out because he eventually cut on the shoulder and raced off the next exit. Weirdly, he made me all aggressive and so I followed him until he lost me despite the illegality and people honking. Oops, the hunter instinct got riled up. We are all animals, in cars.

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ah, many years ago when I had an hours long drive through G*d's country.,,,
These days I'm bi, so I have a convertible which puts my butt about 12" above the pavement & a jacked truck that puts me so high up I can see into many tractor trailer cabs. Sometimes you want to see, sometimes you want to be seen. :)

Reactions: carsonmccullers