Drop crotch pants

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
Anybody ever try out drop crotch jeans or pants? They're built with the crotch being longer, and I would think, much more crotch room for hung guys. Also would work for someone like me who wears ballstretchers.

Post pics if you have em!

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
haha I actually tried on some pants today at rehearsal, and they were from like the 70's..... my director was like, 'I can see that cock of yours' i said 'no you can't' then looked down and went to change.... how that relates.... idk

but i felt like sharing.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
haha I actually tried on some pants today at rehearsal, and they were from like the 70's..... my director was like, 'I can see that cock of yours' i said 'no you can't' then looked down and went to change.... how that relates.... idk

but i felt like sharing.

Pants from the 70s were SUPPOSED to show your cock. It was a very sexy era.

stevie1509

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
to be honest crotch drop pants are the most ugly pants in the world.....there's nothing wrong with showing a bit of bulge

hangslow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would never wear drop crotch pants. I like the snug comfort of all of my boys hanging down my left pant leg.

Honestly, I know where you're coming from. Although that may be fun (and sexy too), for some of us with low danglers, it can be uncomfortable. Frankly, I've been looking all over the place for underwear that kinda "cradles" my balls rather than squishes them up against my crotch... it gets really uncomfortable when I sit on them or when they just stick to you thighs!

BTW, does anyone know of a cheaper alternative to underwear like Ergowear, for example? I know they have products like that, but they're just too damn expensive!!!