Drop your pants

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One of my friends does this ALL the time! If anyone even brings up the matter of cock size he unzips and BAM there's his friend, and likely so. It's not so little. lol, but recently it has gotten out that I am also "gifted" down there and even I have been starting to do the same for proof reasons. My question is: Does anyone else do this, or do you know someone with this Alpha male attitude?

B_AL121

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For sure done that more times than i care to remember.Even at a public urinal i have dropped my sweats and let it all hang free lol...

sinbad1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have also been known to display the same action from time to time.

Besides enjoying the shock it sometimes creates in others, I mainly do it to stop arguments or from receiving an unwanted line of questions about cock size - tongues always seem to wag amongst friends and acquaintances when you are well developed. It's a quick, effective method to put someone in their place and make them shut up.

It does depend on the person though.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i did it in college a lot...but it was less about proving anything and more because i just liked the attention and reactions. then at a certain point i just got tired of being the "naked guy." when you're at a party, having a beer and some guy just runs up and asks when you're getting naked...it loses its appeal some. i try to reserve my nudity and exhibitionism for special occasions now. ;)

jackingoff10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
haha, well you know how us college guys are. We love attention and our penises so when you put the two together....haha but i just love the reaction so much!!

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is not generally Alpha male behaviour; it is certainly exhibitionistic behaviour. Provided it is done in appropriate circumstances and places it comes within rugger club rules I guess. Done inappropriately and the culprit is no more than a nuisance and/or embarrassment.