Dropped 20 pounds, gained half an inch. Say hello to my official 7"er.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
now you know, one had nothing to do with the other, right?

but congrats on the weight drop, i know i could use it!

eh. i have to disagree with you just a tad. If the weight he gained (and subsequently dropped) was around his mid section and the fat pad at the pubes (i know it has a technical name, but I am too damn tired to research it now, lol) ...well losing it could have exposed some covered cock.

Though i don't know if twenty pounds would result in a full half inch or not. There was a thing i saw once that estimated that for x pounds over you are you lose y inches of visible cock. Again to tired to search for it. Maybe tomorrow.

Either way, to the OP, great looking cock, and congrats on the wuieght loss!

Spectacle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Granted I'm still young and growing, but I am quite happy with both of these things. I'd like to drop another 30 lbs, and I love to have another inch. Only time will tell, though the latter is unlikely.

Thanks for the love, everyone!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr Oz said that for every 30 lbs a man loses he gains an inch of length. It makes sense if you consider that an average sized man would not have 30 lbs to lose. Maybe its more accurate to say that every 30 lbs gained you lose an inch.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am not saying anything to the contrary! all is good, but your cock is your cock. its all a visual thing and good for the op~~~~ past that, go to the fairy dust and dreamland that is PE.
It`s all good! Lol no I was refering to the visual thing as well. Unless you are overweight, losing wieght won`t give the visual of a larger cock. Not like his cock grew due to wieght loss. By the way you made me giggle at that last remark =P I really need to be careful reading what you and maxcok wirte when I am in public...people tend to give odd looks to a person laughing for no apparent reason!
Granted I'm still young and growing, but I am quite happy with both of these things. I'd like to drop another 30 lbs, and I love to have another inch. Only time will tell, though the latter is unlikely.

Thanks for the love, everyone!
How old are you? It isn`t uncommon to see some continued growth into your twenties (depending on your body`s peculiar puberty rate/response) though some people max out earlier. Again congrats on the weight loss!
Dr Oz said that for every 30 lbs a man loses he gains an inch of length. It makes sense if you consider that an average sized man would not have 30 lbs to lose. Maybe its more accurate to say that every 30 lbs gained you lose an inch.
This is what I was trying to say! lol thank you miss seaside for the info!

Last edited by a moderator:

airc3

Sexy Member
Media
I lost 85 lbs and gained nothing in terms of size. I'm either really unlucky or Dr Oz is BSing.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lost 85 lbs and gained nothing in terms of size. I'm either really unlucky or Dr Oz is BSing.
Not everyone gains weight in the same way. I have known gys who have emormaous guts,and little pubic fat. I have also known guys who gained everywhere, including the pubic region. I think for these kinds of people the weight loss would have a more noticeable effect on the amount of cock visible.

I gain like the second example, my Guy like the first.