Dropping trou in public to pee

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday I dropped by the university student union to get something to eat and stopped into the restroom to pee. While I'm taking care of business this blue collar looking guy walks in and goes to the next urinal. There was a partition between them. When I turn to wash my hands he is still peeing with his jeans and underwear down around his knees. I've occasionally seen guys drop the jeans to about mid-butt on occasion, and have done it myself but not is such and exposed location, but not this. I could make better sense of it if it was in a gay bar or something like that. But no, this was in a large public restroom at a public university in a mainly rural area. Since the students are now away, I was the only other person in the room but it doesn't seem to me like this behavior was directed at me. Of course, I can be pretty clueless! Comments?
Dave

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes it is necessary to drop the jeans/trousers. I often do when wearing snug fitting jeans/trousers. I do not drop them to the floor.

tattedup1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday I dropped by the university student union to get something to eat and stopped into the restroom to pee. While I'm taking care of business this blue collar looking guy walks in and goes to the next urinal. There was a partition between them. When I turn to wash my hands he is still peeing with his jeans and underwear down around his knees. I've occasionally seen guys drop the jeans to about mid-butt on occasion, and have done it myself but not is such and exposed location, but not this. I could make better sense of it if it was in a gay bar or something like that. But no, this was in a large public restroom at a public university in a mainly rural area. Since the students are now away, I was the only other person in the room but it doesn't seem to me like this behavior was directed at me. Of course, I can be pretty clueless! Comments?
Dave
well bless you for getting a chance to see something like that. I wouldn't make sense of it. Many male adults do it. A kind of exhibitionism. Hope he had a nice ass.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
personally I think its a little strange and uncommon. Yes, I can see dropping them a little to maybe lower butt if there was a need for some reason...like wearing long underwear. but to the knees? just strange and uncommon...actually weird I think.

hungmormon

1st Like
Media
Every thought he had an small penis and was afriad to pee on clothes orsomething medical. Sometimes men do stuff not for the reason to show or for sex