Dropping trou in public to pee

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Dave NoCal, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yesterday I dropped by the university student union to get something to eat and stopped into the restroom to pee. While I'm taking care of business this blue collar looking guy walks in and goes to the next urinal. There was a partition between them. When I turn to wash my hands he is still peeing with his jeans and underwear down around his knees. I've occasionally seen guys drop the jeans to about mid-butt on occasion, and have done it myself but not is such and exposed location, but not this. I could make better sense of it if it was in a gay bar or something like that. But no, this was in a large public restroom at a public university in a mainly rural area. Since the students are now away, I was the only other person in the room but it doesn't seem to me like this behavior was directed at me. Of course, I can be pretty clueless! Comments?
    Dave

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sometimes it is necessary to drop the jeans/trousers. I often do when wearing snug fitting jeans/trousers. I do not drop them to the floor.

3. tattedup1

tattedup1 Member

Albums:
    well bless you for getting a chance to see something like that. I wouldn't make sense of it. Many male adults do it. A kind of exhibitionism. Hope he had a nice ass.

4. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
  5. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    personally I think its a little strange and uncommon. Yes, I can see dropping them a little to maybe lower butt if there was a need for some reason...like wearing long underwear. but to the knees? just strange and uncommon...actually weird I think.

6. cyrushkcurtis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've only seen this happen once in my life, and that was by a fellow student when I was in elementary school.

7. hungmormon

hungmormon New Member

Every thought he had an small penis and was afriad to pee on clothes orsomething medical. Sometimes men do stuff not for the reason to show or for sex

8. open501s

open501s Member

Saw a guy do this in high school locker room before gym. He was trying to act like a 4 year old though.

9. Mustang86

Mustang86 Member

Albums:
    Id love to see that happen Ppl where I live always seem to wanna hide in the coourne, sooo unfair!

Draft saved Draft deleted