drought

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't gotten any in 5 months. 20 years old in a cold winter - I think my dick is gunna fall off. How have you gotten out a slump like this? And haven't gotten any consistent sex or affections for 1 year and a half. That means a lot of flings.

Its to the point where I think I'm lowering standards

CHP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's quickly becoming 2 years here, only 20 years old aswell.
And to be completely honest, the sex before this spell, if you can even call it sex, wasn't too great either. (always had to watch out during intercourse)
My confidence and self-esteem is at an alltime low right now, and a lot of frustrations are being thrown around in my head.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Why should you settle for someone or lower your standards just to have sex?

I'm trying to decide if I just want to be on my own for a bit and not deal with men for a bit. I would be up for some fun, but do not want to feel used, dirty, and most of all unsatisfied.

The last guy lied to me did that to me about a month ago, and it has made me even more picky and cautious about men.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
I know what you mean. I've had a few bad relationships. Being used. It's lame. Maybe the best way we get over is to just go for it sometimes. I know I get these spurs in days where I have no caution signs, and I go for broke with whoever I'm around. Talk to everybody and I have success.

Just not the success I want because I have to really go for it everyday.

Because I'm sure over that month of nulling and thinking on it you can sniff someone like him a mile away...

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The way to keep your self esteem is to be your own best lover. Try to research the very best ways to masturbate and enjoy masturbating for its own sake. You will feel much more sexy and it will show in subtle ways.

Many people think that sexual 'flings' are already a lowering of their standards. They save actual two person sex for those they are really serious about. That does not mean they are not sexual beings, they are just private about what they do with the urges and respect themselves enough not to treat their own bodies like trashcans or mops. (you don't know where that girl has been!)

Chocolatestix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well I'm 22 and still a virgin. So you not having sex for a year is not all that bad. I don't know if it's the same for you but the issue for me is that when I am interested in a female I always get put in the friends category. I don't like to go after women just on looks because looks can be very deceiving and the hottest chicks, in my experience have been the craziest. I like to get to know them before I make a move. Just wait patiently and someone will come along eventually until then you have two hands that you can put to work. Hahahaha

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gee, I feel so much better about myself. I am 57 yo, married, wife not so sexually active, and I'm getting at least an offer a month. sorry fellas

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New Years Eve is usually good for me.

Just get drunk and start eyeing up all the girls. The ones that don't look away in disgust are interested :wink:

I'm on 8 months myself but mainly out of choice. I have quite high standards and haven't seen anyone I liked. But there is one girl. Maybe she would like a ride on the rollercoaster.

Online 'dating' may be an option...stuff like Hot Or Not etc but that's got a bit stale for me.

D

deleted395785

I haven't gotten any in 5 months. 20 years old in a cold winter - I think my dick is gunna fall off. How have you gotten out a slump like this? And haven't gotten any consistent sex or affections for 1 year and a half. That means a lot of flings.

Its to the point where I think I'm lowering standards

droughts are the WORST! longest i went without anything, not even oral, was 2 months. standards only prolong droughts if the objective is just to bust a nut. if you're looking for intimacy or a relationship yeah, standards are great. if not, go find a chick to fuck. give yourself 48 hours, 24 to make it more of a challenge. if i make it seem like its easy, well... it is lol