1. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

I haven't gotten any in 5 months. 20 years old in a cold winter - I think my dick is gunna fall off. How have you gotten out a slump like this? And haven't gotten any consistent sex or affections for 1 year and a half. That means a lot of flings.

Its to the point where I think I'm lowering standards

2. CHP

CHP Member

It's quickly becoming 2 years here, only 20 years old aswell.
    And to be completely honest, the sex before this spell, if you can even call it sex, wasn't too great either. (always had to watch out during intercourse)
    My confidence and self-esteem is at an alltime low right now, and a lot of frustrations are being thrown around in my head.

3. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Yea, mine is a bit down too - I need to be more assertive. I'm losing my cool each day pussy goes by, lol.

4. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

Why should you settle for someone or lower your standards just to have sex?

I'm trying to decide if I just want to be on my own for a bit and not deal with men for a bit. I would be up for some fun, but do not want to feel used, dirty, and most of all unsatisfied.

The last guy lied to me did that to me about a month ago, and it has made me even more picky and cautious about men.

5. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

I know what you mean. I've had a few bad relationships. Being used. It's lame. Maybe the best way we get over is to just go for it sometimes. I know I get these spurs in days where I have no caution signs, and I go for broke with whoever I'm around. Talk to everybody and I have success.

Just not the success I want because I have to really go for it everyday.

Because I'm sure over that month of nulling and thinking on it you can sniff someone like him a mile away...

6. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    The way to keep your self esteem is to be your own best lover. Try to research the very best ways to masturbate and enjoy masturbating for its own sake. You will feel much more sexy and it will show in subtle ways.

Many people think that sexual 'flings' are already a lowering of their standards. They save actual two person sex for those they are really serious about. That does not mean they are not sexual beings, they are just private about what they do with the urges and respect themselves enough not to treat their own bodies like trashcans or mops. (you don't know where that girl has been!)

7. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

I think I should take that in mind.

8. Chocolatestix

Chocolatestix Member

Albums:
    Well I'm 22 and still a virgin. So you not having sex for a year is not all that bad. I don't know if it's the same for you but the issue for me is that when I am interested in a female I always get put in the friends category. I don't like to go after women just on looks because looks can be very deceiving and the hottest chicks, in my experience have been the craziest. I like to get to know them before I make a move. Just wait patiently and someone will come along eventually until then you have two hands that you can put to work. Hahahaha

9. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Ay...not a yr! 5 months.

And man, its whatever works. My rule is if it makes u happy, then do it. Very few exceptions to the rule.

10. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't feel bad, I'm in the middle of an 11 month slump....having been too swamped and stressed (school, etc) to even work towards getting a lay...my goal for '10 is at least once a month....the last time I got through a slump like this was with a random one-night stand with a friend; one can only hope for the same thing this go-round.

11. Koolkidd22

Koolkidd22 New Member

Lol Im 18 and still a virgin.. So don't complain over 5 months.. =P

12. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Perhaps you should. I, on the other hand, never do. I'd rather be dry than settle.

13. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

gee, I feel so much better about myself. I am 57 yo, married, wife not so sexually active, and I'm getting at least an offer a month. sorry fellas

14. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Way to cheer us up....haha

15. easytoremember55

easytoremember55 New Member

Albums:
    try internet dating

16. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

Me too. I rather not have sex than settle for crap sex.

17. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

I never have crap sex...

Well...maybe once! But that it.

18. Incocknito

Gold Member

New Years Eve is usually good for me.

Just get drunk and start eyeing up all the girls. The ones that don't look away in disgust are interested :wink:

I'm on 8 months myself but mainly out of choice. I have quite high standards and haven't seen anyone I liked. But there is one girl. Maybe she would like a ride on the rollercoaster.

Online 'dating' may be an option...stuff like Hot Or Not etc but that's got a bit stale for me.

19. cheezsteak

cheezsteak Member

droughts are the WORST! longest i went without anything, not even oral, was 2 months. standards only prolong droughts if the objective is just to bust a nut. if you're looking for intimacy or a relationship yeah, standards are great. if not, go find a chick to fuck. give yourself 48 hours, 24 to make it more of a challenge. if i make it seem like its easy, well... it is lol

20. D_Portelay Porquesword

Lotion?

Don't worry about it. As a friend of mine is known for saying: "These things happen."

Don't allow desperation of any kind to cloud your judgment.

Draft saved Draft deleted