Drunk and Groping

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do the other night I was wasted out of my mind at a house party. I ended up passing out with a bunch of people on the couch. Well I remember a guy being next to me passed out and for some reason I decided it would be much better to sleep with my hand down this guys pants. So i basically stuck my hand down his pants and cupped his ass and went to sleep. Sometime that night he had gotten up and went to sleep by himself on a seperate chair. I feel awkward because I did not know the guy, and I later found out he was straight. I feel terrible now and I do not know if I will see him again, but if I do should I apologize? My buddy told me that since everyone was drunk and passed out, and that since I didnt touch his private parts it would be ok, but I still feel guilty for my actions.

What do you guys think?

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
the other night I was wasted...I ended up passing out with a bunch of people ...I remember a guy being next to me passed out and ...i basically stuck my hand down his pants and cupped his ass and went to sleep. Sometime that night he had gotten up and went to sleep by himself on a separate chair. I feel awkward because I did not know the guy, and I later found out he was straight. I feel terrible now and I do not know if I will see him again, but if I do should I apologize? My buddy told me that since everyone was drunk and passed out, and that since I didn't touch his private parts it would be ok, but I still feel guilty for my actions.

The guy didn't chastise you that night or when you awoke the next day. This indicated he wasn't bothered by what you did. Don't mention it again and seriously consider sobriety and/or going to AA meetings.

Alcoholics Anonymous : IS A.A. FOR YOU?

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See if you can track down his number through your buddy and call him and apologize. Chances are, he'll say it was no big deal...straight men today seem to be much more comfortable with physical contact than straight men of yesterday. Nevertheless, it would be a noble gesture he's sure to appreciate.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Concentrate on coming to terms with your own guilt. Like most have said there have no repercussion at the time of the event, nor any come backs since. So I would let sleeping dogs lie as they say. Should anything be said, in passing, at any future meets, just explain how embarrased at yourself and your actions and that it would not have happend if you had been sober, nor is it likely to happen again.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OP: forget about it...pretend it never happened...

but this makes me wonder...do people sometimes get drunk so they have an excuse for doing what they wanted to do while sober? :confused:

topic for another thread I guess...

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have no clue if I will see this guy again, his ass was so much better to hold than I was thought, but I woke up and he wasn't there anymore made me think WTF was wrong with me. Had I been sober I would have wanted to make out with the guy

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
reminds me of the time at rugby practice I lunged forward to tackle the guy with ball; instead, my outreached hand entered straight through his butt crack

he kept staring at me with a quizzical look afterward

never saw him show up at practice, again ...

D_Whitcomb Whistlereed

Account Disabled
Media
Well, the guy may have found it very inappropriate and rude because it was inappropriate and rude, but I doubt he'd be comfortable confronting you about it. Don't mention it, but don't do it again.

Oh, and for those who say it's no big deal, please come off it. Groping someone for any reason is not appropriate. I don't care if you're drunk or not. If that had been a girl, you could definitely have landed yourself in jail. Just because you're both guys and people on this website think that inappropriate groping is hot does not make it okay.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
..I feel terrible now and I do not know if I will see him again, but if I do should I apologize?..

See if you can track down his number through your buddy and call him and apologize. Chances are, he'll say it was no big deal... it would be a noble gesture he's sure to appreciate.

^^I strongly disagree with this opinion and suggestion.
"Guy" won't appreciate a stranger calling him out of the blue to recount a tale of of how he fancied him, felt his ass while he slept and subsequently obtained his phone number. Also the phone conversation, whether intentionally or not, might be recorded. IMO MovingForward should leave well enough alone, as Guy did.