Drunk and Horny

MCA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anyone ever get ridiculously horny the morning after a night of drinking? It's a lot to deal with sometimes.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
sometimes i do, and sometimes i don't. it really depends on how much alcohol i took in the night before. i'm usually a horny drunk and i've proven that fact one too many times.

if my drinking is moderate the night before, then yes, the next morning i would wake up horny. however, if my drinking results in one of those nasty drink til you puke morning hangovers, then my answer would be no.

aaah... funny shyte in here... I'm a newbie so bear w/me... loved slant's comments... and yDFoC's comments to MCA... I rather agree... Stacy 1185, nice to see another chick on here! Even if yer straight! ha ha

MCA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For some reason, if I have a night of crazy boozing I'm constantly horny the entire next day. I've had sex/whacked it around 10 times a day on average on "recovery days" I bet. Maybe a lot more. It's crazy. Maybe I should go out drinking more often...

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I understand it, alcohol consumption, especially in higher levels, knocks down testosterone levels.

(Stay with me here...)

In response to this drop in testosterone, the pituitary gland begins to secrete high levels of Leutinizing Hormone, which is the "trigger" hormone for the body to produce more testosterone.

The increased level of this hormone, combined with the now-quickly-rising testosterone level, produces a short-term libido boost.

...OB

D_Jay Sockafeller

Experimental Member
Media
I know exactly how you feel. I always feel really horny after a night drinking especially if it's beer. I don't really understand why this is though, because I think a preferred metabolic pathway for alcohol detoxification in the body is to break down testosterone into estrogen... (Just read this from different bodybuilding articles) So maybe you get horny because your body sees it has really low testosterone levels so it compensates by making excess quantities when it can???

Sorry didn't read all the posts and OB states it pretty well.

sizexxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yep. I get ultra-horny any time I haven't slept well and am running on adrenalin. To tell the truth, I am kind of a cold fish when I'm actually well-rested.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
At a certain age (as I have reached) a certain amount of alcohol means means a limp dick. So I curtail.

Twas a time I could devour a six pack and fuck for hours. Time goes by, I discover that I'm allergic to hops and it makes me pimple and fester, so I give it up.

I drink wine...and moderate. After a point I get sleepy. Harder liquors are for people who don't want to get it up. I have no use for the hard stuff. It's a waste of sugar.