Drunk dude pees on a little girl mid flight...

voyeurgirl69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he had been doing that to one of nieces or nephew I would have hurt him. It would have been funny maybe if it had been an adult
:mad:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he had been doing that to one of nieces or nephew I would have hurt him. It would have been funny maybe if it had been an adult

I suppose you're right. I hate kids, but if this was my little girl I would've beat the shit out of him. I guess that's why the flight attendants had to restrain the father? Maybe it was just the headline that I found funny

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ummm.. why was JetBlue serving an 18yo drinks? And why didn't the flight attendants have training to deal with a medical emergency, or a service they could call? There are several fishy things about this story.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is so "hilarious" about an adult male exposing himself to a preteen girl and urinating on her? It's pretty disturbing.

Maybe you're a fan of people exposing themselves to children but I am not.

achillesx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is so "hilarious" about an adult male exposing himself to a preteen girl and urinating on her? It's pretty disturbing.

Maybe you're a fan of people exposing themselves to children but I am not.

WTF is so lewd about a dick? It's not like she's going to turn into a whore stripper because some drunk dude peed on her! Would this have been better prevented? Yes. Should the world end because I think it's fucking hilarious? No. Take a fucking chill pill bro.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Will you find it funny if somebody does it to you? I mean somebody you don't know, some random stranger you don't even find attractive, will you be laughing then?

I am like the other poster matticus, wonder why this 18 year old had been served several drinks since he's under the age of 21 which is the legal age in the U.S. where the plane was at all times.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dig it- I don't care how sloshed you get in mid-flight- there's no excuse for that shit.

and I concur with you wholeheartedly there, Voyeurgirl. the dude would be on a ventilator if he did that to one of my kids or nephews/nieces/grandkids.

'Nuff said.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WTF is so lewd about a dick? It's not like she's going to turn into a whore stripper because some drunk dude peed on her! Would this have been better prevented? Yes. Should the world end because I think it's fucking hilarious? No. Take a fucking chill pill bro.

You think it's okay to expose your penis to a child when they don't ask to or want to see it? Is it okay to piss on children as well?

I don't know what's wrong with showing your penis to someone who doesn't ask to see it. Apparently it's called molestation, whatever that means.

But if it's "hilarious" then it must be okay. My bad.

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You may embody everything I hate politically TomCat, but your sense of humor is right on target. Some people need to lighten up, this is HILARIOUS . And if an 11 year old lacks the common sense to remove herself from the stream of urine, such is life.

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry, but I fail to find this the least bit funny!

I guarantee that if some asshole pee'd on one of my daughters, I'd be the one in jail and he'd be lucky if he made it to the hospital :mad:

Aside from using yalls imagination to put yourself in the fathers shoes, how is this not funny? Seriously, even if this happened to me, after I was clean again, there would be no way I could not see the humor in it. And then have a funny story to tell and laugh at every time.

Seriously, everyone stop trying to be such badasses ie "id kick his ass" " id beat him up" "id put him in the icu" ... and just laugh at something that is funny.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay, little girl seeing penis = not funny

I do however find some humor in the drunkenly peeing in public, but I think the airline should get some fines or something.

I hope the dad got a swing in on that kid.

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agreed, if she saw the dick, that parts not funny. But all I can think about when I read that, was when chris Farley is spraying that kid with a waterhose in billy Madison. I think it was chris Farley.

Also, don't children in other societies see nudity all the time? It's lewd bc they were American?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If only there had been a pig boy to kneel down and take all that pee! He could be the site hero. LOL. I actually don't believe this story. So there. It sounds ridiculous!!! HOWEVER, I am now thinking about combing threads to make new and interesting stories that everyone can believe for a day or two. The first one is called. "I am a concerned mother here on the site to find information for my worried endowed son that pees on planes" Any takers?

Last edited: