Drunk dude pees on a little girl mid flight...

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I read about this on Gawker, whose headline reads Nightmarish JetBlue Flight Overcome with Bodily Fluids. Honestly I think they handled the whole schadenfreude/smarm thing just about perfectly.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
The headline makes it sound like... alright, in my head I'm thinking of a guy whipping it out and peeing on a conscious little girl, like right in her face as she's strapped into her chair during take off and can't escape.

In reality, this huge bastard (6 foot 4, 195lbs) had eight drinks, didn't make it to the bathroom and started pissing in ostensibly a corner and so happened to get it on her leg, while she was asleep. He didn't pee on her... he peed and it so happened to get on her.

I mean... this is why you don't fly coach.

JSZ

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The headline makes it sound like... alright, in my head I'm thinking of a guy whipping it out and peeing on a conscious little girl, like right in her face as she's strapped into her chair during take off and can't escape.

In reality, this huge bastard (6 foot 4, 195lbs) had eight drinks, didn't make it to the bathroom and started pissing in ostensibly a corner and so happened to get it on her leg, while she was asleep. He didn't pee on her... he peed and it so happened to get on her.

JSZ

As always you bring sensibility to the thread.

I agree completely, coach sucks.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

JSZ

I'd rather not fly coach, but I do....

I don't find the situation funny - I'd be pretty angry at the stupid drunk kid peeing on my sleeping little girl, who (if she's anything like the 11 year old girl in my house) would be clueless and disoriented and wondering why her foot is wet. But it's her leg - not her face, and I doubt she saw his penis and the drunk is just a big kid himself. Airline can replace my kid's clothes and pay for our flights! :biggrin1:

achillesx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's an analogy. Body waste..is body waste... No different the way I see it.
In other words, its fuckin gross either way.
Fluids are different than fecal matter.

One time in a hockey fight I was so mad at this guy for bleeding on me, that I kept hitting him....

Lord ya'll need to stop resting your self esteems on your dicks and get fucking real. The world is a fun place, and messing with all the up tight people here is actually fun!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fluids are different than fecal matter.

One time in a hockey fight I was so mad at this guy for bleeding on me, that I kept hitting him....

Lord ya'll need to stop resting your self esteems on your dicks and get fucking real. The world is a fun place, and messing with all the up tight people here is actually fun!

Please tell me you contracted mumps as an adult. :rolleyes::cool: