Drunk dude pees on a little girl mid flight...

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The headline makes it sound like... alright, in my head I'm thinking of a guy whipping it out and peeing on a conscious little girl, like right in her face as she's strapped into her chair during take off and can't escape.

In reality, this huge bastard (6 foot 4, 195lbs) had eight drinks, didn't make it to the bathroom and started pissing in ostensibly a corner and so happened to get it on her leg, while she was asleep. He didn't pee on her... he peed and it so happened to get on her.

I mean... this is why you don't fly coach.

JSZ
It didnt say it was in a corner, they just saud:

"Vietze was drunk, having consumed eight drinks, and stumbled five rows behind him (presumably towards the bathroom?!) when he started peeing on the girl. The girl's family was using the bathroom at the time."

We can presumeit was in a corner, but really, who the fuck knows.

Its gross as hell, and a person can tell the people who have kids in their life (children of their own or close relatives) and those who don't. Those of us who do would have been pissed, ticked or enreaged depending on the actual circumstance (like was he pissing in a corner and it got on her, or was it like full on stream on her) Those who don't, or have admitidly stated they hate children, like the OP did, well, they probably found it more humerous than the first group.

If it was backsplash pee, that makes it a bit less worse, but still.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If only there had been a pig boy to kneel down and take all that pee! He could be the site hero. LOL. I actually don't believe this story. So there. It sounds ridiculous!!! HOWEVER, I am now thinking about combing threads to make new and interesting stories that everyone can believe for a day or two. The first one is called. "I am a concerned mother here on the site to find information for my worried endowed son that pees on planes" Any takers?

Careful Cube. Though that would be funny there are some (not me, but others...*cough*the OP*cough*) who would get all outraged that you are making fun of members and even you don't technically break the letter of the TOS, they will say you broke the spirit of it. And then claim you are driving away potential members, and open their own thread to close yours, and the mods will respond by shutting yours down.:rolleyes:

Which is to bad, as I would have Loved to have seen that thread! LOL

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
No, no, I'm with you 100%; there is certainly a "My god, that's disgusting" factor. The airline should have, at the very least, covered their flight and replaced the little girls clothing. I also think its right that the guy be punished for his behavior (underage drinking and public indecency sounds about right) as alcohol isn't an excuse to... urinate wherever you see fit and all in all I don't think it's funny.

The whole point of my post is that it isn't as bad as the headline makes it seem. I assumed it was in or near a corner because the man and his other child were in the bathroom and witnessed what was going on. If she'd been in a window seat, mid-plane, I find it hard to believe the guy who peed on her would have fit in order to urinate on her without drawing attention from other people.

It's a nasty story and certainly unfortunate for the little girl, but the whole "she's gonna be psychologically scared from seeing penis" is boloney.

JSZ

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, no, I'm with you 100%; there is certainly a "My god, that's disgusting" factor. The airline should have, at the very least, covered their flight and replaced the little girls clothing. I also think its right that the guy be punished for his behavior (underage drinking and public indecency sounds about right) as alcohol isn't an excuse to... urinate wherever you see fit and all in all I don't think it's funny.

The whole point of my post is that it isn't as bad as the headline makes it seem. I assumed it was in or near a corner because the man and his other child were in the bathroom and witnessed what was going on. If she'd been in a window seat, mid-plane, I find it hard to believe the guy who peed on her would have fit in order to urinate on her without drawing attention from other people.

It's a nasty story and certainly unfortunate for the little girl, but the whole "she's gonna be psychologically scared from seeing penis" is boloney.

JSZ
Oh yeah well that part (I bolded it) i agree with you on.

wags

1st Like
Media
This niether hilarious nor too serious. A person made an error out of an alchohol stated mind.He should recieve councelling.The young girl, who is an unfortunate individual faced with another persons immediate choice. will be fine. Its an unfortunate lesson that there are people that have diffiucties addressing balanced drinking.
Laughing at this perpetuates the idea that drunken disturbance of others is an act of fun.
While too much persicution of this person suggests that people who make judgement errors are unalbe to learn and thus should simply be punished .

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This dude shouldn't receive counseling. He should receive a swift, incentivizing kick in the groin.

Unless he's an alcoholic, in which case he should receive counseling followed by the same kick in the groin.

There really shouldn't be any level of impairment at which you're too fucked up to know you're not in a bathroom, and if there is, you know you're getting too fucked up long before it.

I'm not moralistic about schadenfreude: It can be amusing for adults who "deserve" it, but I'm not so big on schadenfreude involving little girls.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WTF is so lewd about a dick? It's not like she's going to turn into a whore stripper because some drunk dude peed on her! Would this have been better prevented? Yes. Should the world end because I think it's fucking hilarious? No. Take a fucking chill pill bro.

While I agree that the world is way too hung up on the supposed lewdness of totally normal, natural body parts...we're talking about a grown man pissing on a girl.

That's fucked up.

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Weird.

I'll never know why people who are bad drunks do it in public. Been drunk plenty, never peed on anyone's leg but my own:)

Nothing like screwing up a promising athletic career by being an idiot. Oh wait...this will likely only make him a bigger star. Than again, skiing ain't the NBA or NFL....

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The US national ski team is pissed too.

It isn't funny, but shit like this happens when you feed an 18yo eight cocktails. What is being done about Jetblue and the crew who sold him the drinks?

btw- Jetblue only has coach and coach+.

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The US national ski team is pissed too.

It isn't funny, but shit like this happens when you feed an 18yo eight cocktails. What is being done to Jetblue and the crew who sold him the drinks?

btw- Jetblue only has coach and coach+.

It's good to know that something is being done by the US Ski team. This story has made my skin crawl since I heard it on the news yesterday. He is learning a hard lesson I know how difficult it is to qualify for the US Ski Team.

Most likely nothing will happen to the flight crew unless charges are brought against them by one or both of the parties involved in this incident. The drunk man knowingly broke the law by ordering the drinks the flight crew broke the law but were unaware of it (no excuse but it happens every day) The crew is more culpable in the amount that they actually served him from my experience. I used to work as a F/A we only carded people who really appeared to be underage.

I've never flown on Jetblue because I thought it was a total coach budget airline. I consider first class on domestic runs to be coach deluxe these days.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight