Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow...I don't drink anymore, but I used to be quite the partyer. I have gone through some old posts that I knew I was drunk while posting (and subsequently avoiding cause I was scared with what I had said), and was really shocked with some of the things I had said. I realized I could be quite the dick (pun intended) when posting drunk.

My first post ever was made after a lot of wine and I was whining (pun not intended this time) in it about how people only look at me as a big cock and nothing else...it's funny because I had been in a relationship for 3 years when I posted it (never cheated) and even when I was single I never actually felt this way. I think it was the wine misinterpreting the point of the website, who knows.

Just wondering if anyone else has done this and may have an interesting story about a drunken post.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been "overserved"*, and then ventured into chat, switched on my webcam and "performed" on cam. The next morning is one big "Yikes!"

* Usually by my own liquor cabinet.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't drink at all, so I have no excuses for my incomprehensible, stupid or just plain offensive posts.

As a non-drinker, I do like to see how the other half live, so this site is always good for a laugh:

Texts From Last Night

They're not always drunk, but still quite amusing.....

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I've quite often posted while drunk.
Now, there's drunk and there's drunk.
I do not post when I am blotto.
Except once ... and I made a few jokes about it.
But I probably didn't need to. It was obvious.
That was then.
I think there was a more constant verbal ping pong game on the board.