Drunk things

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by caffecaffe, Aug 27, 2006.

1. caffecaffe

caffecaffe New Member

So... after a night (or even a day) of trying to became a moving strange cooktail. Tell your sex stories when you or some people you know became drunk.

well...i begin

I was in the finalists trip. Sharing a double bedroom with a guy of other class that i didn't know well. We dont even speaked too much with each other. He was the kind of person i dont really like to meet. However... one night...almost morning... we went to te room with a liiiitle percentage of blood in the middle of tequillas:biggrin1:
    And... with no more than this i told him to suck me. And he did it! ...After that he passed of. LOL

He had the reputation of being a latino male, who fuck every girl he wanted. In the next day he almost cry, down in is knees, asking me to dont tell nothing.
    LOL
    I laugh and said that he was loosing a great carreer... :tongue: But didnt telll nothing to anyone... i'm not that bad....or am i??:wink:

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Wow, knowing what you pack from the gallery, your blow-job giver must have been completely mesmerized as he serviced you, dude!

3. caffecaffe

caffecaffe New Member

lol
    i know it was very good...but i was drunk so...lol

4. Gisella

Gold Member

Spam lady... GO AWAY!!!

:mad: I hate spam!!!!

5. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I snogged with a girl, and when i see her now, i just cannot understand how could :p

Draft saved Draft deleted