Dry glan

Androspe

Just Browsing
Media
I'm circumcised and like it that way but there are little cracks on my glan and it is dry. Is there anything I can do to fix this without resporting to foreskin restoration?

I've bin using e45 for about 3 day if I keep using it will it help with my problem?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How old are you and when were you cut? If at birth, I don't understand why you'd be having dry skin. I was cut at birth but even 53 years later, my head is very soft. If you were cut as an adult it might be a normal reaction E45 should help or maybe try something like a light touch of Vaseline. My aunt worked in the cosmetic industry for many years and even though she had access to many top quality skin products she swore by Vaseline for dry skin. Just a light touch though! :) I hope that helps!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm circumcised and like it that way but there are little cracks on my glan and it is dry. Is there anything I can do to fix this without resporting to foreskin restoration?

I've bin using e45 for about 3 day if I keep using it will it help with my problem?

Are you masturbating with anything that might be irritating your penis? Creams with high vitamin content and shampoo or conditioner can burn the sensitive skin of the penis.

Cocoa butter cream or a mild (for sensitive skin) Vitamin E cream will moisturize the penile skin without nasty side effects.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Androspe, since I'm intact, I would not venture to try to add to Thickjonny's and Big Al's suggestions, which sound eminently sensible and practical to me. I'm chiming in only to say that, as a gay man, I have seen up close a good number of men who share your condition, but who function normally and have no trouble...unless, that is, by "cracks" you mean painful, raw breaks in the skin. (The surface of the glans is, strictly speaking, not skin, but mucus membrane, which nature intended to stay moist...as, for instance, the inside of the mouth. Yours is likely more sensitive than most.) Skin conditions in general vary widely, quite normally, from person to person, extending from one extreme to the other--some naturally moist and supple, some dry and even flaky. (Just take note of the myriad skin-creme commercials on TV!) So if your glans is merely wrinkled, not raw, and causes you no discomfort, I don't think I would let it disturb me...particularly if you heed Thickjonny's and Big Al's suggestions.

Last edited: