Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok, i am uncut but recently i have noticed that when ever i try to pull back my forskin the glang(s) underneath seems dry and its kinda hard to pull back know what i mean?

i havent changed anything that i do if anything iv been drinking MORE water but thats about it and i have no idea whats causing it or how to get back to normal. any one have this problem at all and any advice is welcomed.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The weather can also affect the level of moisture in your foreskin. Also, have you changed brands of soap or are you showering more frequently?

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i havent change soaps or batheing more often but it has been really sunny here recently and i havent been taking any antihistamines or decongestants but i have been taking anti biotics recently and quite alot of them aswell, do you think that could be the problem? any on here a doctor?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Beanie, you could ask a pharmacist a/k/a chemist if the antibiotic you're taking can dry mucosal tissue. You'll need to tell him the exact name of the antibiotic. Or ask the doctor who prescribed it.

I took tetracycline many years ago [for acne] and mouth dryness was a stated side effect. It made me crave water.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh i didnt get told any of the side effects but i was on 3 different types of anitbiotics, not at the same time but still. iv been on erythromicyn, amoxicylin and flucloxicylin all in the space of a month and i have nmo idea if i spelt them right, sorry.

Andydiver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok, i am uncut but recently i have noticed that when ever i try to pull back my forskin the glang(s) underneath seems dry and its kinda hard to pull back know what i mean?

i havent changed anything that i do if anything iv been drinking MORE water but thats about it and i have no idea whats causing it or how to get back to normal. any one have this problem at all and any advice is welcomed.

Soap can be a factor in this...if you wash ya knob with a strong soap everyday it can bugger up the secreations from the glands around your bell end...very mild soap or baby soap would be better.
Is there any type of soreness or discharge comming from your dick? if so please visit the GUM clinic.

Also somtimes you can just have a dry time when nothing much happens, perhaps washing the knob end once every couple of day would be better instead of everyday?

If you are still not sure ask around for the GUM clinic..they are great places for personal and private info, nothing is passed to your GP and most times a male doctor/ GUM nurse will inspect it..just hope they are not too cute for your sake :tongue:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Speaking of soap, discontinue using it on your inner parts for a while. Just retract and rub with plain water. Soft mucosa doesn't produce as much sebum as epidermis and thus doesn't need to be scoured with soap.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh my god could you imagin, the tell me ill be cheacked out by a male so i dont get embarrised and hes really hot and... well you knwo the rest? hows that going to look on me going there for an unknow cause to a problem??

but anyway i dont have any other problems like you said i just haave dryness and thats it.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tried moisterizing and its still kinda dry and now i wont find out if it was the anti biotics because i have to go back on them for a week as of today... does any one know if they could cause this problem?

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tried moisterizing and its still kinda dry and now i wont find out if it was the anti biotics because i have to go back on them for a week as of today... does any one know if they could cause this problem?

The best thing to do is to go the drug manufacturers website and look up possible side effects.