Dry Jelqing

golddong

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anyone have information on dry Jelqing, does it work, has anyone tried it and got results? Tx

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dry jelqing causes a lot of friction so it turns the jelq into more of a stretching exercise. I do suggest using at least a small amount of lube; and make sure that you avoid snagging your skin while you're doing the exercise as this will take the stress off of your penis.

golddong

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well the skin is kinda loose so it doesnt snag hurt cause friction, and feels comfortable, so i was thinking perhaps its ok with no lube in my case, is it still safe?

Dry jelqing causes a lot of friction so it turns the jelq into more of a stretching exercise. I do suggest using at least a small amount of lube; and make sure that you avoid snagging your skin while you're doing the exercise as this will take the stress off of your penis.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well the skin is kinda loose so it doesnt snag hurt cause friction, and feels comfortable, so i was thinking perhaps its ok with no lube in my case, is it still safe?

It can be- just keep a close eye on what you're doing and make sure that you make sure that you're not causing so much friction that you irritate your skin.

XIII_Heartless

Just Browsing
Media
So here's a question; how tight does one's grip need to be when jelqing? Cause I lube up and still manage to kind of pull some of the skin forward with me, which gives me the feeling I'm not doing it right.

pe_pumper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So here's a question; how tight does one's grip need to be when jelqing? Cause I lube up and still manage to kind of pull some of the skin forward with me, which gives me the feeling I'm not doing it right.

I used to have the same experience. That's why i thought "why use a lube if it the skin is still pulled out?" Also, im targeting both length and girth anyway. So, currently, i'm just dry jelqing and im still gaining girth.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

If you're new to jelqing, err on the side of caution. Use a little more pressure than you'd use for masturbating [provided that your self-stimulation habits don't include causing injury or pain], and slowly increase intensity and reps over time from there.

vivalabjc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Big Al,

What are your thoughts on the penis master?
vs. jelq alone?
would wearing it while sleeping be too long of a time span?
I trust your opinion on the matter and want to go about it in a safe manner, yet I also see that you seem to be affiliated with the product, could you explain that in further detail?
Is there a risk of impotency like with weight hanging when using the penis master?

Goal is an increase of 1"eg and 3"EL

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big Al,

What are your thoughts on the penis master?
vs. jelq alone?
would wearing it while sleeping be too long of a time span?
I trust your opinion on the matter and want to go about it in a safe manner, yet I also see that you seem to be affiliated with the product, could you explain that in further detail?
Is there a risk of impotency like with weight hanging when using the penis master?

Goal is an increase of 1"eg and 3"EL

The PenisMaster is a stretching device which targete length. The regular jelq is more of a girth exercise. Were you by chance referring to the Jelq Device?

While the PM is a quality product, my only affiliation with it is that it can be sold as part of a package for a consultation service that I'm contracted with- I don't have any ownership or say over the product.

I don't advise wearing a stretcher while you sleep. Any extender should be applied only as tight as needed, and you can use gauze or other padding to ensure that you're not cutting of circulation. You should also be taking regular breaks every 20-25 minutes in order to massage some blood into the penis.