Dry orgasm pushing perineum...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I'm curious to know how many (if any) of you tried to dry orgasm pushing the kegel muscle when edging to the limit.. I tried and it works really well but I wonder if it could be dangerous for the prostate or anything else... any advices and/or experiences???

damn hell ya... don't mess up that... i remember one time I was toppin my ex... and i did something and the most bad pain ever came from my perinium cuz i did something weird but it was the worst pain ever not what ur askin but it has to do with the perinium

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
It appears to. I slow down, breath deeply, and clamp. I get all the orgasm (albeit it feels a little different) and none of the squirt. Even better, I don't lose the "buzz" or the erection.

how much time did it take to learn this working technique?? and.. what do you means you clamp?? are you saying that your encircle your base strongly when near the orgasm??

D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

Account Disabled
Media
I did it accidentally the first time when I didn't want to cum at the time during lovemaking. After that, I knew it could be done, so I could do it.

The best I can describe, get as close to the edge as you can then clench (what I meant by clamping) your PC muscle, and breath deeply and slowly. If you time it right, you will get an abbreviate set of orgasmic contractions and euphoria, but you will not actually ejaculate. At least that's how it works for me. Timing it just right is the hard part, and maybe it doesn't work for everyone. Give it a try and good luck.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I may be wrong, but I think what happens is that you have a retrograde ejaculation. eg. your ejaculation is diverted into your bladder. (You have a cloudy piss later.)

Will9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I too can do this. You get the full orgasm sensation but, like Space Lord says, you don't lose the buzz, your cock does not get that post orgasmic sensation, you remain hard and can continue as before. It does take a bit of doing as your body is working against you trying to rhythmically release/clamp that same muscle!

The other way of describing it to those that are not following is imagine if you were bursting for a piss but just could not go and you had to hold on at all costs.... that is the power you need to exert to master this technique

No idea if it could be harmful, not heard anything about that. Not sure if it would be retrograde either - I seem to cum a normal amount when I cum after i've had one of these dry orgasms.

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@Riven - You're correct. The ejaculation has to go somewhere so it forces past the bladder sphincter into the bladder.

However, learning to consciously control the PC musculature (Kegel technique) can abort ejaculation, particularly in younger men (teens for example), and allows orgasm without ejaculation. As the erection is not lost, the guy can have multiple orgasms before finally allowing himself to ejaculate and become refractory (lose the erection and be relatively unresponsive to sexual stimulation).

D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

Account Disabled
Media
@Riven - You're correct. The ejaculation has to go somewhere so it forces past the bladder sphincter into the bladder.

However, learning to consciously control the PC musculature (Kegel technique) can abort ejaculation, particularly in younger men (teens for example), and allows orgasm without ejaculation. As the erection is not lost, the guy can have multiple orgasms before finally allowing himself to ejaculate and become refractory (lose the erection and be relatively unresponsive to sexual stimulation).

I'm almost 40, and I can do it. Chalk it up to practice. Like Will9 said though, I doesn't seem like retrograde ejaculation. In fact, I tend to have a larger than normal load when I do finally allow it to happen, which I don't think would occur if the seminal vesicle had emptied multiple times into the bladder. Otherwise skyray's and Will9's descriptions are spot on with what I experience. Didn't think I was crazy. :biggrin1:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I'm curious to know how many (if any) of you tried to dry orgasm pushing the kegel muscle when edging to the limit.. I tried and it works really well but I wonder if it could be dangerous for the prostate or anything else... any advices and/or experiences???

it's fairly easy for me to have multiple dry/wet orgasms s been enjoying that since around 2000

I can chose what type of orgasm I want dry or wet type. Since I started practicing it more resonantly(few months ago)

D_Winthrop Woodcock

Account Disabled
Media
I'm almost 40, and I can do it. Chalk it up to practice. Like Will9 said though, I doesn't seem like retrograde ejaculation. In fact, I tend to have a larger than normal load when I do finally allow it to happen, which I don't think would occur if the seminal vesicle had emptied multiple times into the bladder. Otherwise skyray's and Will9's descriptions are spot on with what I experience. Didn't think I was crazy. :biggrin1:

hey! what practice do you do? kegel squeezes? how many?
would like to learn it... can you elaborate?

and what's the technique you use???

I'd like to know the technique too..