Dry orgasm pushing perineum...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Crystallized Ginger, Feb 7, 2011.

1. D_Crystallized Ginger

I'm curious to know how many (if any) of you tried to dry orgasm pushing the kegel muscle when edging to the limit.. I tried and it works really well but I wonder if it could be dangerous for the prostate or anything else... any advices and/or experiences???

2. payaso69

payaso69 New Member

damn hell ya... don't mess up that... i remember one time I was toppin my ex... and i did something and the most bad pain ever came from my perinium cuz i did something weird but it was the worst pain ever not what ur askin but it has to do with the perinium

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

thnx for your warning advice mate!

4. D_Crystallized Ginger

#4 D_Crystallized Ginger, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  5. payaso69

payaso69 New Member

Welcome.

6. Gay4Life

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have no idea what this is man, otherwise I'd help.

7. D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe Account Disabled

Yes it does work, but if you practice long enough, you can do it with just a Kegel contraction. I find the latter to be less intrusive on the moment. It just takes practice.

8. D_Crystallized Ginger

and are you able to perform a kegel that works like pushing that area with fingers???

9. D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

It appears to. I slow down, breath deeply, and clamp. I get all the orgasm (albeit it feels a little different) and none of the squirt. Even better, I don't lose the "buzz" or the erection.

10. D_Crystallized Ginger

how much time did it take to learn this working technique?? and.. what do you means you clamp?? are you saying that your encircle your base strongly when near the orgasm??

11. D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

I did it accidentally the first time when I didn't want to cum at the time during lovemaking. After that, I knew it could be done, so I could do it.

The best I can describe, get as close to the edge as you can then clench (what I meant by clamping) your PC muscle, and breath deeply and slowly. If you time it right, you will get an abbreviate set of orgasmic contractions and euphoria, but you will not actually ejaculate. At least that's how it works for me. Timing it just right is the hard part, and maybe it doesn't work for everyone. Give it a try and good luck.

12. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I may be wrong, but I think what happens is that you have a retrograde ejaculation. eg. your ejaculation is diverted into your bladder. (You have a cloudy piss later.)

13. Will9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I too can do this. You get the full orgasm sensation but, like Space Lord says, you don't lose the buzz, your cock does not get that post orgasmic sensation, you remain hard and can continue as before. It does take a bit of doing as your body is working against you trying to rhythmically release/clamp that same muscle!

The other way of describing it to those that are not following is imagine if you were bursting for a piss but just could not go and you had to hold on at all costs.... that is the power you need to exert to master this technique

No idea if it could be harmful, not heard anything about that. Not sure if it would be retrograde either - I seem to cum a normal amount when I cum after i've had one of these dry orgasms.

14. sykray

sykray Active Member

@Riven - You're correct. The ejaculation has to go somewhere so it forces past the bladder sphincter into the bladder.

However, learning to consciously control the PC musculature (Kegel technique) can abort ejaculation, particularly in younger men (teens for example), and allows orgasm without ejaculation. As the erection is not lost, the guy can have multiple orgasms before finally allowing himself to ejaculate and become refractory (lose the erection and be relatively unresponsive to sexual stimulation).

15. D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

I'm almost 40, and I can do it. Chalk it up to practice. Like Will9 said though, I doesn't seem like retrograde ejaculation. In fact, I tend to have a larger than normal load when I do finally allow it to happen, which I don't think would occur if the seminal vesicle had emptied multiple times into the bladder. Otherwise skyray's and Will9's descriptions are spot on with what I experience. Didn't think I was crazy. :biggrin1:

16. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

it's fairly easy for me to have multiple dry/wet orgasms s been enjoying that since around 2000

I can chose what type of orgasm I want dry or wet type. Since I started practicing it more resonantly(few months ago)

17. D_Crystallized Ginger

and what's the technique you use???

18. D_Winthrop Woodcock

D_Winthrop Woodcock Account Disabled

hey! what practice do you do? kegel squeezes? how many?
    would like to learn it... can you elaborate?

I'd like to know the technique too..

Draft saved Draft deleted