Dry orgasms during sleep

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dudepiston, Jun 26, 2006.

1. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

I'm currently experiencing something..and I'm not just totally sure what it is. During sleep, most nights, during a period of time when I'm about 95% asleep I'll have what definitely feels like minor dry orgasms....I'm not necessarily DREAMING, I just sort of suddenly feel the sensation (pleasure, and the familiar pumping of ejaculation...but, no fluid...) and I'm like, "wow...nice.." and then it's gone. THIS morning, I had that happen about about 2:00am, but it happened again & again ,and finally I had a much STRONGER one...which I know in my younger days would have definitely resulted in messy boxers ;) But, as such, completely dry. I get wetter (pre cum) from just reading some of the posts on this site than I do during these quasi-orgastic sleep-experiences.....

Anyone else have this type of experience...?? I expected this stuff when I was 15, not so much now. And yes, I have sex & masturbate fairly frequently....

2. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    I get stomach cramps - I am not too sure if it is the same as your dry orgasms. Like you, my releases are quite frequent indeed.

3. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dude thats NASTY and uncalled for.

4. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry, maybe I should rephrase that - sometimes my abdominal muscles goes into a quick spasms when I am dropping off to sleep at night.....

No, I don't mean a tummy ache, it is just a couple of involuntary spasms, then it quietens down.

PacknThick, if you have never experienced that, you are fortunate.

5. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

Yeah dude, I could live w/out the sarcasm.....I have enough of that RL :) Unless you're being serious, which I'm kind of doubting now. The 'spasms' i'm experiencing are definitely ejaculatory, not muscular, in nature and most of us can differentiate between the two, I'd think :)

6. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

Perhaps I should delete my thread at this point. I'll look into it....

7. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm, mine are definitely not the ejaculatory type. I don't get any high from that experience. Looks like I am the only sufferer. Sigh.

8. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

maybe you could try not masturbating or screwing for a couple of days, and then check to see if you produce any fluid at night. i dont masturbate, and havent screwed in a long while...soo when i go off, while sleeping, i usually have to spend the following 30 minutes mopping the ceiling.

*pump minus fluid is strange.

9. iyikedralling

iyikedralling New Member

I have before, but when I was much younger, only later on did I realize what those feelings actually were

10. sares

sares New Member

i know that some tantric practises redirect ejaculation back into the bladder, and I know that i do the redirection manually when i give oral, limiting the emission to a few drops -- you might have stumbled upon something that studiers of tantra work on for a long time to achieve!

certainly get yourself checked out, but don't assume you're dying if you come without squirting.

11. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

Yeah I've studied & even tried Tantra, but I have the concentration ability of a puppy, so it didn't work ;) Yeah I'm pretty sure this is just a side effect of a med I'm taking and I'm not worried about it in the least. Just wondering if others experience this, or have during their lifetimes. I mean, my very first orgasms were during sleep when I was just maturing sexually, didn't know what masturbation WAS for quite some time....yeh...late bloomer.

I've no problems with masturbation and sex, and do both as often as possible ;) But lately I have been unable to for various reasons, so that probably plays a part too.

Draft saved Draft deleted