Dry Penis

nathan01

Just Browsing
Media
I have a dry penis, probablly cos i done use lubricant as i can never be bothered to go out and get some.I dont wana stop wanking obviously but after i do say the next day its really sore.

Any suggestions please

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a dry penis, probablly cos i done use lubricant as i can never be bothered to go out and get some.I dont wana stop wanking obviously but after i do say the next day its really sore.

Any suggestions please

Yes, try Johnson's baby oil gel! Stays with you as long as overnight..better than plain liquid oil!

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Geez, it must be dry penis season. Well, use some lube or moisturize it. If I'm going to use any lube at all, I'll use olive oil. It's inexpensive, doesn't mess with my allergies, and it leaves my skin nice and smooth. So if I choose to use lube the olive oil moisturizes and lubricates.

I wonder if perhaps the weather has caused a run on dry penises... Hmmm..

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sinsinasty, the inner portion of an intact penis is slightly moist. Anyhow I think the O.P. was referring to jerk off lube and olive oil, mentioned by nathan01, would be fine for that purpose.

nathan01, I'll suggest extra virgin olive oil.:biggrin:

sinsinasty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sinsinasty, the inner portion of an intact penis is slightly moist. Anyhow I think the O.P. was referring to jerk off lube and olive oil, mentioned by nathan01, would be fine for that purpose.

nathan01, I'll suggest extra virgin olive oil.:biggrin:

i believe its only moist because of urine and semen but I'm not sure

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i believe its only moist because of urine and semen but I'm not sure

Anyplace on the body where skin folds over skin, ie, the underarms upper thighs, between your toes, etc, there will be moisture. The foreskin however behaves somewhat differently and produces a slightly oily substance called smegma. Smegma in large amounts is offensive to most people, but it also provides essential lubrication for sex as well as masturbation.

Cut guys sometimes have difficulty during sex because if they produce no precum and if the woman is dry, well, sex can be painful. Friction is also a contributing factor to STD transmission as the tiny fissures created create the perfect environment for STDs to take hold.

Foreskins not only make sex better they also make it so that lubrication is not essential. There's nothing worse than having to masturbate with lube. Yuck!

mssixsixsix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
holy shit, you have scabs and dryness. just pick up some lotion. and cut back a little. if you came upon a prospective sex partner and they saw scabs or felt scaly dry cock skin, it would be unbecoming and they probably wouldnt want to touch it. so just be nicer to yourself.