dry scrotum

westy30004

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude with the dry spot on his penis made me think of this.

In the past few months, I have noticed my scrotum getting dry. I have tried lotion, but with little success. Anybody else experienced this? If so, what is the miracle cure?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Udder Balm. Not making this up. It comes is a green square tin can and was originally used solely for chaffed cow udders. The stuff is magic. A lot of drug stores carry it as well as health stores. Not kidding. The stuff really exists and works fast.

westy30004

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you....buddy of mine owns an small Rx...he can probably get it...going turkey hunting in Texas next weekend and would like to have this problem licked before then...pun intended....

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
midlifebear, did you mean "Bag Balm"? I've seen that at Walgreens and CVS, and it is in a metal can.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
OY! My bad. Yes, I DID mean Bag Balm. We always called it Udder Balm (or udder butter) because the old-fashioned tin displayed cow udders. Duh! ¡Soy beludo! Thanks for that correction. And it's available at COSTCO, too.

(See what happens when you live outside the USA for 12 years? Then there are those scary mornings when you wake up, know WHO you are but can't remember WHERE you are until you turn on the TV and hear the local language. True story.)

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bag balm is not made for your bag. A dry spot on the bag should be looked at by a dermatologist.