Dry skin and burning

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by size_is_relative, Feb 19, 2009.

1. size_is_relative

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hello all...

This weekend past, my girlfriend came and stayed with me from Thursday through to Monday. During this time we had quite a bit of sex, 10-12 times I think. With Monday being the most, 4 times before I finally had to leave to go to work, and she had to go to class. It wasn't until Monday night that I noticed a kind of band around my penis, around my foreskin of dry skin. Since then that same area has continued to be kind of dry and burning, and even the head itself and the area underneath seems to be dry and burning a little. Particularly while erect.

We were safe the whole weekend (with the exception of oral), but I'm pretty paranoid about my junk. I'm pretty sure it's just chaffing, or something, but has anyone else experienced anything like this?

The only other pertinent info I can think of is that starting Monday I started using Lifestyle ultra-sensitive instead of Durex ultra-thins. But this isn't the first time I've used lifestlye condoms or anything, just the first time since me and my girl have been together.

2. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

I've had the same problem, it's more than likely just chaffing. Cant be definite with my answer as online isn't the proper place for an exact diagnosis.

When I have sex a lot, it leaves certain areas around my head/foreskin a little red, raw and sore.

Give it a few days and use mild soap and water and see if it goes away. If it doesn't, then I'd see about getting it checked out.

3. lasolasbud

lasolasbud Member

Same here. Try some Neosporin. I will help you heal and it has an antibiotic.

4. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    or rub some honey on it. It has natural anti-microbial properties, including a hydrogen-peroxide, and sugars - which remove water (that bacterium need to grow) AND
    Missy will like the taste.
    And go easy for a few days. The penis has the fastest healing and growing skin. (and the mouth and stomach)

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

it may help in the future to add a touch of lube inside the rubber. when the penis is dry, it can cause chafing.

Draft saved Draft deleted