dry skin..fuuuuckin sux

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by lucky8, Oct 13, 2008.

1. lucky8

Gold Member

Ok so every winter I have this issue where I get dry skin on my weiner. This years it's come early and I don't know what to do about it. In the past I just put some Nivea alcohol free lotion on it and it would be gone in a couple days...but it isn't working this time. It's been insanely dry for 2-3 weeks and it seems like there's a new layer that flakes off everyday. It only affects the area where I've been circed, not the head or anything, ONLY where i've been cut. I know it isn't an STD and it's starting to piss me off. I can't jack off because the skin rips,only makes it worse, and i'm afraid of scarring, plus I've also been passing up sex because I don't want a girl to pull out my wang and be grossed out. Does this ever happen to anyone? If so, have you found any solutions? I'm kind of reluctant to see my doctor at the moment because I just went in for an STD screening a month ago plus I don't really have the time at the moment. So if you have any ideas or proven solutions let me hear em, otherwise, I guess I'll be hittin up the doc in the next week:mad:

#1 lucky8, Oct 13, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  2. B_jinglejangle

B_jinglejangle New Member

Doctor diagnoses is really the most recommended. Suggestions my be exema psoriouses, or even yeast infection.
    Putting off seeing the doctor just continues your stress. Go see, and get the treatment, if any is needed. over with.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

It's good you have ruled out an STD. Since it sounds cyclical or seasonal will an extra moisturizing lotion work? Maybe something with shea butter. I know a lot of guys use lotion for masturbating, that's not what I'm suggesting. Just apply the lotion to the dry areas.

Have you been under a lot of stress lately? It could be eczema or psoriasis.

4. lucky8

Gold Member

stress causes eczema? cause yes, i am under too much stress, Tylenol PM has become my savior of sleep this semester

5. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    try pure cocoa butter...
    or neutrogena norwegian hand cream...

6. PRinceJC

PRinceJC New Member

Sounds like Psoriosis or Eczema as somebody else stated. The best over the counter cream for them is CeraVe Cream, not Lotion. The Cream is thicker, richer and better, but the lotion isn't bad either just not as effective. Also, if it IS Psoriosis then look into getting a prescription for Taclonex. It's a topical steroid based ointment and within days the spot will lessen, not be dry and flaky and eventually totally disappear. Reason I know is b/c I have had outbreaks of Psoriosis before and it's not a pleasant thing especially full body breakouts, so in a way atleast you can look at it on the bright side and feel a little bit better about the whole situation. ;)

7. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    The Doctor's Office is the only real solution to your problem. Resolution of the situation will help you get on with life and correct the problem.

8. Leche por mi cafe

Leche por mi cafe New Member

Albums:
    My ex partner had an allergy to latex condoms. He ended up with the same skin reactions. Like others here have suggested: Get checked out by a physician!

9. 410papi27

410papi27 New Member

Albums:
    my dick gets dry too, I think it's because the skin is really sensitive. I put pure almond oil all over my body including my dick. It really works! the skin on my dick is really soft. I've even had people say I have a pretty dick..lol

10. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

It's a punishment for gettin' an erekshun from Sarah Peelin'.
    (The best solution is an over-the-lip product called RS.)

11. starstruck

starstruck New Member

Could it be your laundry detergent when you wash your underwear? Laundry detergent is very very strong stuff. Go green laundry soap !

12. jrloafy

jrloafy New Member

Funnily enough, I have the exact same problem. Every winter season I get it. I went to the doctor last year thinking it might be Balinitis (was screened for STD's as well and came up clean) and got a cream and soap for it at the tail end of winter and had to leave my dick alone for 2 weeks (longest 2 weeks ever but boy did my boyfriend get drenched afterward) and it cleared up. But it was mid march so I'm not sure if it was the cream/soap or just the fact that winter was ending since it always clears up by itself. Gonna have to give some of the advice here a try.

13. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    try baby soap, warm not hot baths and olive oil.

14. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Try generic dollar store vagina creme. I had itchy dry skin all over last winter. The sun helps in the summer, but now that I'm not in the sun it's coming back - indicating it may be fungal. The vagina creme helps. One thing about being cut is you can have something mild like jock itch or a yeast infection or HPV and be asymptomatic because your tender bits are surgically externalized.

15. Mistik84

Mistik84 New Member

Hey y'all

I have almost the same problem, execpt it is on my balls (well actualy the skin just on one side). I went to go check it out a year ago and the doctor told me it was ecxema and I had to buy some cream to mosturize the area. It was sooooo dry that it was flaking. And the cream did work out just fine. Now, after a year, I keep getting this ichy feeling around the same area. Is there something better them a mosturizing cream out there to help us?

Draft saved Draft deleted