Dry skin issues -- penis problems

hotthrobber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In the past, after a busy sex life with condoms, I would develop an irritated spot at the base of my penis about the size of a quarter, which would then "heal" and the skin would crack and peel off (eww, sorry -- probably not a pretty image). My lover and I have been together quite a few years now and we have been able to safely eliminate using the condoms, but now sometimes even if I masturbate using creams or oils, I still develop this irritation. Sex has become "difficult". Has anyone else had a similar problem and do you have a good remedy? I have a dermatologist, but I've never approached him about the problem out of embarassment -- "hey, doc, I've got this dry patch on my dick, wanna see?"

Any comments or recommendations are welcome -- and if you think I should talk to the dermatologist about it, then I guess I'll steel myself to talk to him...
Thanks!

bihairyman48

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I thought I was the only one with this problem. Very maddening to get that raw spot after jerking, fucking, or whatever. It stings like mad. I thought maybe I just had sensitive skin (I'm very fair complected). I have tried to use cock rings before and same thing... it irritates the top of my penis too much. Then I worry about infection, etc.
Ugh. Hope you find something out so I don't have to see the Doc too.. lol

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had the same problem and found the answer for me.It came when I took a job as a janitor for a medical clinic and had to use gloves to protect me.Turns out I'm alergic to latex and silicone.I got the same random dry irritated patches on my hands.So now if gloves or condoms are needed I use polyurethane condoms and gloves.Durex is the only brand I know for condoms.And any lube on my dick has to be natural i.e. almond oil,olive oil etc.I also do not wear synthetic clothing,100% cotton/wool is the only fabric to touch my body.

So give that a try and see if it helps.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My dentist has the same problem. No, I haven't see his dick although Lord knows I've tried. His hands have terrible dry flaky skin. It's because of the gloves he wears which he says he's allergic too but can't do much about it. Not even aloe or aloe/E creams seems to work. He's a good dentist btw. He said I have the whitest teeth he's ever come across! :)) (Joke!)