Dry spot on Penis?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by d2cit, Mar 22, 2008.

1. d2cit

d2cit New Member

Ok, so I have been with my bf for 6 months and he is the only person i have been with in over 8 months sexually. We have both been tested before dating and neither of us have cheated. Im pritty sure on this seeing as were together all the time. Anyways, yesterday out of nowhere I had this small dry skin spot underneath the head of my penis. I felt in when in bed and then went to look at it in the bathroom. It just looked like a tiny spot of sunburn skin peeling off. I was a little worried becuase I have never seen anything like it before, but it didnt look serious, so I looked online. I found some stuff about it being common to get dry skin on your penis, and I know my nipples sometimes get the same looking effect sometimes, but I thought it was because they are pierced. I am really really hoping it is not anything serious like cancer signs or some sort of std. Please if anyone knows anything about this or has had something similar happen to them, let me know.

2. SteveHd

Gold Member

For a definitive analysis, go to a doctor.

I don't think it's cancer or something that serious.

How long has it been there?

3. rednop

rednop New Member

If you beat-off regularly it's propbably a dry spot from you "rubbing yourself raw" with passion.
    Most guys get this at your age.
    Try vasoline after a shower until it softens and goes away.
    And take it easy on Mr Happy.
    :))

4. d2cit

d2cit New Member

it appeared two days ago, and is now almost gone. Im thinking it might of just been from sex the other day, Im just glad its going away so quickly.

5. Mickactual

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do You ever j/o lying on Your stomach on a bed? Possibly into a cumrag? The surface or cumrag You're humping, if it's not velvety smooth will cause chafing. A dab of vaseline on the dry spot overnight will solve the prob (and stay away from those rough cumrags!).

6. bbristow

bbristow New Member

Albums:
    It probably is a result of friction.. I have the same thing, which I assume is caused by me jerking off without lube most of the time..

Draft saved Draft deleted