drying penis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by aolfreedude, Jan 13, 2009.

1. aolfreedude

aolfreedude New Member

How often in a day do you wash your penis? Do you ever wash it after peeing of cumming? What do you use to dry it after taking a shower?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Before going to bed and after cumming too. And I use a towel to dry it off lol

3. erratic

Gold Member

I wash it when showering, after cumming, or before oral with plain water. If I've done something which might lead to bacterial accumulation it's time for a bit of soap. Like Pieterjoke said, towels are for drying :p

4. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

How often a day do you wash your penis??

Why does this question sound like my penis is unattached to the rest of my body?

I wash my penis the same time I wash my left ear and my elbows and my big toe.

After cumming, I always walk into kitchen and tear off several squares of a roll of paper towel. It's very inefficient. And paper towels are not especially absorbant where jism is concerned. I always forget to come prepared to a masterbating session with a handtowel. On my trek to the kitchen, there's goop on my hand and sometimes it flicks onto the hardwood floors. I never learn.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice