dryspells and tightening

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
hey ladies, i have a question!

i haven't had sex in a while and usually changes never occur in my vag. however, a few nights ago i noticed that my vag has become tighter since i've been going through a dryspell. i can hardly even stick two fingers up there without it hurting. when i had my gynecologist exam it didn't even hurt, but now it does.

is it just me, or does this go for all women when they haven't had sex in a while? is there anything i can do to make it not hurt as much while i'm "relieving myself?" feedback is much appreciated. thanks!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey ladies, i have a question!

i haven't had sex in a while and usually changes never occur in my vag. however, a few nights ago i noticed that my vag has become tighter since i've been going through a dryspell. i can hardly even stick two fingers up there without it hurting. when i had my gynecologist exam it didn't even hurt, but now it does.

is it just me, or does this go for all women when they haven't had sex in a while? is there anything i can do to make it not hurt as much while i'm "relieving myself?" feedback is much appreciated. thanks!

Stacy,

Go to www.vaginismus.com to check out what they say. I was suprised that many of the things people complain about here fall under that category. I have heard that one's vagina goes back to its original state if not used regularly. So... I hope that site helps a bit.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes I get so sore and tear easily of we dont have sex often. Its a huge prob with me and I've been on estrogen for the better part of ten years because of it. When you aim for orgasm while masturbating you tighten up your pc muscles and they will gradually get tighter with no stretching

But I dont like to masturbate with anything vaginally.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Stacy,

Go to www.vaginismus.com to check out what they say. I was suprised that many of the things people complain about here fall under that category. I have heard that one's vagina goes back to its original state if not used regularly. So... I hope that site helps a bit.

^ girl, that is sooo me!! it's been... let's just say, a loooong while, since i've last had sex. i wouldn't doubt that my vag went back to how it was originally. i'm going to read this vaginismus thing right nowww!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Use your fingers, a dildo or vibe to keep the vag tissue, uh, elastic? If you'd like.
The upside to the tightening is next time someone hits it, it feels like he's with a virgin and that can be very pleasurable for both of you. I love it, but I love that initial feeling of penetration and feeling stretched/full as long as possible.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Use your fingers, a dildo or vibe to keep the vag tissue, uh, elastic? If you'd like.
The upside to the tightening is next time someone hits it, it feels like he's with a virgin and that can be very pleasurable for both of you. I love it, but I love that initial feeling of penetration and feeling stretched/full as long as possible.

even when i used my dildo it was like my vag was clamping on to it. there wasn't much i could do for the "elasticity" to last. i had to lube up that sucker just to get it to go in the way i wanted. my vag wasn't hurting or anything, but i could totally feel it stretching out, ya know what i mean?

i guess the upside is that whoever lays me next will have one tight cooter to break through!

Last edited:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
even when i used my dildo it was like my vag was clamping on to it. there wasn't much i could do for the "elasticity" to last. i had to lube up that sucker just to get it to go in the way i wanted. my vag wasn't hurting or anything, but i could totally feel it stretching out, ya know what i mean?

i guess the upside is that whoever lays me next will have one tight cooter to break through!

Girl, I just about passed out when I thought of that! My eyes rolled back, I started drooling. If I would have been standing, my knees would have buckled!

I think I can help you in your time of need!! :biggrin1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He'll love it! ;)

It may sound gross, but, if not menopausal, lube and dildos will keep the elasticity if you do it regularly. I read a book by Helen Gurley Brown once and she advocated older, post menopausal, women using a vaginal estrogen creme and a dildo to maintain elasticity - so, if otherwise healthy, it can be done, you just need some daily me time.

But again, he'll love it. :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stacy, Go to www.vaginismus.com to check out what they say. I was suprised that many of the things people complain about here fall under that category. I have heard that one's vagina goes back to its original state if not used regularly. So... I hope that site helps a bit.

I've been experiencing a bit of a dryspell myself, oh crap, does that mean my hymen is gonna grow back?!? :aargh4: :tongue:

On a serious note though, I have noticed that when having sex after past dry spells I was very tight; but not so much so that sex was painful. If anything the men I have broke my fast with seemed to have enjoyed my 'new' tightness immensely. :cool:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dry spells were an understatement for us and just compounded our problem. Sometimes we would go a year or more between trying intercourse and dumb us we never thought that size and lack of penetration were the problem.

My wife dilates her vagina, and ass, almost daily and still has problems with taking me, but what a difference it has made. Find some interesting and different girth dildo's and vibrators and go to town, to hell with trying to impress the next man with how tight you are, while a less well endowed male will be appreciative many of us aren't into causing pain.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I had to crank one out after hearing this. I wish I were on the other side of the US or that my dick were 3000 miles long to reach you. I can't get down this erection.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Girl, I just about passed out when I thought of that! My eyes rolled back, I started drooling. If I would have been standing, my knees would have buckled!

I think I can help you in your time of need!! :biggrin1:

hey!! i'm just saying what's been happening. it wasn't intended to give you a massive hard on hehehe :tongue:

He'll love it! ;)

It may sound gross, but, if not menopausal, lube and dildos will keep the elasticity if you do it regularly. I read a book by Helen Gurley Brown once and she advocated older, post menopausal, women using a vaginal estrogen creme and a dildo to maintain elasticity - so, if otherwise healthy, it can be done, you just need some daily me time.

But again, he'll love it. :tongue:

hmm, you know that is true... when i had a vibrator and used it fairly often, my vag didn't feel as tight. i would be able to slide it in like nothing. the only other toy i have is a dildo, which i don't use too often, but i probably should so it doesn't feel as tight. i probably need to get a new vibrator soon too!

[/color][/size][/font][/b]
I've been experiencing a bit of a dryspell myself, oh crap, does that mean my hymen is gonna grow back?!? :aargh4: :tongue:

hahahahahah :rofl: i sooo hope mine doesn't grow back!!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
hey!! i'm just saying what's been happening. it wasn't intended to give you a massive hard on hehehe :tongue:

hmm, you know that is true... when i had a vibrator and used it fairly often, my vag didn't feel as tight. i would be able to slide it in like nothing. the only other toy i have is a dildo, which i don't use too often, but i probably should so it doesn't feel as tight. i probably need to get a new vibrator soon too!

hahahahahah :rofl: i sooo hope mine doesn't grow back!!

Yeah, you've got a gift for giving me a massive hard on at any time. :tongue:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
alright, yesterday i took chocokittie's advice and used my dildo. it was a bit of a struggle at first but i lubed it up and managed to take care of business. i noticed that gradually getting more and more into it, and it didn't hurt AS MUCH. but when i finished it still had that super tight feeling. i'm sure my vag isn't gonna expand over night, and i hope to the powers that be that it doesn't. however, it is the first step to solving my tightening problem.

yesitsbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Id like to help you ladies out, but you didn't ring.

I always enjoy reading what the hottest girls on LPSG have to say about anything, especially this stuff. Shit! I gotta go, you know what I mean.

alright, yesterday i took chocokittie's advice and used my dildo. it was a bit of a struggle at first but i lubed it up and managed to take care of business. i noticed that gradually getting more and more into it, and it didn't hurt AS MUCH. but when i finished it still had that super tight feeling. i'm sure my vag isn't gonna expand over night, and i hope to the powers that be that it doesn't. however, it is the first step to solving my tightening problem.

One of my ex's used to have a similar problem during a long term relationship we had.Even though tightness is usually considered a good thing it was a bit problematic due to my girth,but lube was the key to it all.
I can sympathize with your predicament stacy shame I can't help help you :wink:.
Out of curiosity how big is that dildo of yours?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
One of my ex's used to have a similar problem during a long term relationship we had.Even though tightness is usually considered a good thing it was a bit problematic due to my girth,but lube was the key to it all.
I can sympathize with your predicament stacy shame I can't help help you :wink:.
Out of curiosity how big is that dildo of yours?

it's about 6" in girth and about 7" long. nothing spectacular, but it gets the job done :wink: and you're right malcom, it's a shame you can't help me out hehehe :tongue: