dryspells and tightening

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Go to www.vaginismus.com to check out what they say. I was suprised that many of the things people complain about here fall under that category. I have heard that one's vagina goes back to its original state if not used regularly. So... I hope that site helps a bit.

Oh Man, there is some scarey stuff on that site, I know I get tighter with a dry spell, but I've had different sized dildos for years now, I don't go more than a week with out using them when Im not getting any-Thank God!!! I've heard men talk about women that never seem to get tight, I don't know if they are having sex everynight or what

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Go to www.vaginismus.com to check out what they say. I was suprised that many of the things people complain about here fall under that category. I have heard that one's vagina goes back to its original state if not used regularly. So... I hope that site helps a bit.

Oh Man, there is some scarey stuff on that site, I know I get tighter with a dry spell, but I've had different sized dildos for years now, I don't go more than a week with out using them when Im not getting any-Thank God!!! I've heard men talk about women that never seem to get tight, I don't know if they are having sex everynight or what

oh i know, i thought it was scary too!! :eek: i'm positive that i don't have vaginiamusskjfasweoiru or whatever it is. my cooch is just tight since i'm not gettin any LOL :biggrin1:

yeah and wtf is the deal with men who say women never get tight? :mad: obviously we do!!! these silly types either have high expectations or get laid every day of the week :tongue:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can't say I have had any problems after a dry spell - even a lengthy one (such as the one leading up to and following my divorce). I must be one of the lucky ones. :cool:

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Use your fingers, a dildo or vibe to keep the vag tissue, uh, elastic? If you'd like.
The upside to the tightening is next time someone hits it, it feels like he's with a virgin and that can be very pleasurable for both of you. I love it, but I love that initial feeling of penetration and feeling stretched/full as long as possible.
Lol, that's great thing about vagina; next time you have sex you will make some dude very happy. Hope you will enjoy, too.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Lol, that's great thing about vagina; next time you have sex you will make some dude very happy. Hope you will enjoy, too.

i can see what you mean when you say that. one man i was with in the past couldn't believe how tight i was during a dryspell that was long overdue for sex. he was like, "stacy, are you SURE you're not a virgin? you feel as tight as one."

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can see what you mean when you say that. one man i was with in the past couldn't believe how tight i was during a dryspell that was long overdue for sex. he was like, "stacy, are you SURE you're not a virgin? you feel as tight as one."
Yeah, but again it's a big price to be paid, ... hope it doesn't happen too often too you. :tongue: I mean, to be without regular sex...