Media
Sexuality
No Response
Week 6
Size-----------Gain this session-------Gain since beginning PE
Erect: 6.4" ----------0.1"------------------0.65"
Girth: 5.3" -----------0.05"-------------------0.05"
Flaccid: 4" ----------- 0"-------------------0.5"

Small gains, but some gains in both Girth and Length. I know the girth gain is very small, but it definitely was past 5.25", so I had to acknowledge that somehow. The length was almost 6.5", but I didnt want to stretch it. If I got 100% erect, then pushed down to measure, it would be 6.5" for a sec, then settle a bit, so I am just going to claim where it settled to. It was really exciting to stick my penis out (Instead of standing straight up to measure) and hit around 6.75. That was a good feeling even though I know it doesnt count. I am going to incorporate "the squeeze" into this upcoming two week session. Slowly at first.. just ease in to it. And work harder and getting more tension on the ligament when stretching.

Your 6.75" measurement DOES count. When you're having sex, your hips are going to be thrust forward and that's essentially how much penis will be exposed.

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your 6.75" measurement DOES count. When you're having sex, your hips are going to be thrust forward and that's essentially how much penis will be exposed.

Really? I always thought about that but I thought the rule was to stand straight up?

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL you're gaining a half inch a month. In a year you'll have the longest penis in the world! Just think, after 5 years of your penis enlargement routine you'll have a dick one yard long!

It's a medical miracle! Call the surgeon general, penis enlargement ISN'T a scam! In just a couple of years every man in the world will be sporting at LEAST a foot-long dick.

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow.. well I guess ill keep measuring the same way so I do not mess up my progress, but I certainly will remember that when I get to where I want to be. Thanks

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After a few days, I am really liking the squeeze. I really feel like it having a good effect. I can definitely see why you do not want to start out doing it. It could definitely hurt you if you were fresh into PE and didnt have a feel for what you were doing. But having start now, I really can feel its effects.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After a few days, I am really liking the squeeze. I really feel like it having a good effect. I can definitely see why you do not want to start out doing it. It could definitely hurt you if you were fresh into PE and didnt have a feel for what you were doing. But having start now, I really can feel its effects.

The squeeze is one of the best (IMO the best) advanced girth exercises you can do.

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still cant say enough about the recovery that happens after rest days. I went out of town this weekend so I took 2 days off from PE, and today my flaccid girth and length was just awesome. My wife and I were staying at a hotel and I was walking around in my boxers when my dick came flopping out and the look at my wife's face was priceless. Because of a non-serious medical condition, we havent been able have sex in almost 2 months (torture) so she has not really seen me since Ive been doing PE. She has seen me around the house of course, but my flaccid gains have been marginal until this weekend. So when that happened she really seemed to notice. It was a great feeling. I cant wait until this medical thing has passed. The 8 week measuring day is wednesday!

Korky:Poke:

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The squeeze - ouch - I just started again after a 10 week break. The squeeze injured me, or at least made me very sore, and I will indeed respect the power of THE SQUEEZE next time. I started doing 20 reps a day - not a good idea - and the injury came within three days:D

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The squeeze - ouch - I just started again after a 10 week break. The squeeze injured me, or at least made me very sore, and I will indeed respect the power of THE SQUEEZE next time. I started doing 20 reps a day - not a good idea - and the injury came within three days:D

The squeeze is definitely a formidable exercise and should be respected.

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Oldham. Reading the manual and big al's critique and tips have been awesome getting me started.

Something I have been going through involved my stretching exercises. Im needing to put more pull in the stretch to feel the ligaments grab, but in doing so, I am forcing too much blood in to the tip of my penis and it is bruising more than I would want it to. I really dont feel like ive made much progress this session on my erect measurements because ive been worried about hurting myself. I definitely cant keep doing that to it so how do you suggest working on length without forcing so much pressure right on the head?

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Oldham. Reading the manual and big al's critique and tips have been awesome getting me started.

Something I have been going through involved my stretching exercises. Im needing to put more pull in the stretch to feel the ligaments grab, but in doing so, I am forcing too much blood in to the tip of my penis and it is bruising more than I would want it to. I really dont feel like ive made much progress this session on my erect measurements because ive been worried about hurting myself. I definitely cant keep doing that to it so how do you suggest working on length without forcing so much pressure right on the head?

Doing the "Ruler Stretch" will help you gauge how much intensity you're using or need to increase.

Get a plastic or wooden ruler (no metal edges). Place the ruler next to your flaccid penis. Use a towel or other suitable padding to protect the pubic area from the pressure of the ruler.

With one hand, hold the ruler firmly to the base of the penis. With your other hand, grasp your penis behind the head (glans) and pull. Hold for a count of 10. Do up to 20 sets of these, and see how far you can stretch your penis and record the measurement.

Do these once every 2 to 4 weeks. If you do The Ruler Stretch more frequently than that, you won't really see the changes.

You'll find videos for the Ruler Stretch (and other PE exercises) linked here.

You may want to use a small cotton towel to grip your penis. It'll enable a better grip while simultaneously padding your penis.

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the tips al. I think the cotton towel will really help me not have to put so much pressure on the head. Ill also start the ruler stretch. I saw the video before but was not sure about it.

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Week 8
Erect: 6.6" ----------0.2"------------------0.85"
Girth: 5.35" -----------0.05"-------------------0.1"
Flaccid: 4.5" ----------- 0.5"-------------------1.0"

Well I did not think it would be a great session on the erect side but it turned out to be. I also realized when measuring, you have to give yourself time to get completely hard. I was stuck at 6.4 then i took some time to get really get solid and measured again. Its really awesome to only be .4" from my goal on length. The girth again... feels kind of silly to report such a small gain, but its there. Flaccid this week really picked up. I can be still pretty soft and be over 5" now before I get to "semi" stage. 4.5" is probably about average flaccid since it changes so much with temperature etc. As reported earlier, I just got the first "big eye" stare at my dick from my wife. Awesome feeling. Her body is making it easy in the way it is responding to her new birth control. She is having a little enlargement of her own. hehe

_Jack

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yay! This thread is so inspiring, thanks dsimmons, and thanks Big Al!

_Jack

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Also dsimmons, what was the routine you were doing for your stretches, and which stretches were you doing? A few pages back you said "I feel more of a stretch with one rather than the other" (or something along those lines) which stretch was this?

HaroldZoid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Week 8
Erect: 6.6" ----------0.2"------------------0.85"
Girth: 5.35" -----------0.05"-------------------0.1"
Flaccid: 4.5" ----------- 0.5"-------------------1.0"

In only 8 weeks? Well congratulations. :cool:
How are you measuring? NBP?