DSimmons PE Journal

_Jack

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do the stretches shown in the videos posted with the beginners guide. I do 100 wet jelqs a day and added the squeeze after week 6.

How many reps of the stretches and squeeze do you do? Sorry for the badgering, its just that you seemed to have a pretty good routine!

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want a train wreck, go into a gym, go up to ANY woman and say "i love the way you make your weight work for you, not many women could pull off being your shape" walk away and just watch the train wreck begin

LOL I'll have to remember that one. :tongue:

Korky:Poke:

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Off course we live in our own little world! And off course PE doesn't work one single inch. HAHA, just the thought of being able to stretch your penis is ridiculous!

It seems you don't know Bonky, but we are all from the marketing business, hired by the PE-pills-corporation. We've been doing this underground viral commercials ever since the internet evolved into the WORLD WIDE WEB!

Yeah, it's true, there is - I don't even know how many of us there are anymore - but there might be at least 100.000 of us. Many of us hang out at Thundersplace and the likes.

It is a world wide scam, and what our little army do each and every day, is posting these ridiculous PE-journals and different excersizes. HA, it's a fucking laugh. Our goal is, off course, to get people believing that it works.

You might say: "isn't it stupid then to be pro-excersizes (which are free) instead of pro-pills (which cost money)?"

Well, this is where the scam gets interesting. You see. All the hopeful idiots out there, those who try our excersizes and surely fails - they get frustrated. AND THEN they buy our PE-PILLS! CHA-CHIIIING! And because we didn't directly tell them to buy the junk, well, we come across as good people! HAHA, it's all a fucking joke.

Damn. All I have to do is post two journals a month - BANG - 1000$ earned!

Great stuff!

No wonder there is so many of us. So many who claim to have gained. 100.000, maybe more, maybe less.

I just don't understand why you haven't realised this scam before!??! Can't understand why you didn't put two and two together.

I mean, why the HELL would so many guys obviously lie about their sizegains if it wasn't a worldwide scam!? HAHA, dude, you crack me up - you must be such a retard:D

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck, that was supposed to be a private message :( damn, i've brought hell upon our worldwide scam! Soon everyone will know what we have been doing!!!!

No..

Nooo..

Because of you bonky!!!!

Nooooooooooo!

Because of yooouuuuuuu!!!!

Aaaaaarrrghhh, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!111!1!!½11""11""111!!!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haroldzoid said "How's your PE coming along? I saw in another thread you mentioned that along with your wife's increase in bust size. Lol, that is funny."

Yeah that is from a change in birth control pills for her. She is going through some other stuff so we have not had sex since me starting PE (YES.. I am in week 10... AGH!) but yeah the other day she stood up straight to stretch her back and she was definitely starting to come out of her C cup at the top. So its very funny that this happened to her the same time I am doing PE. It gives me a lot of inspiration for sure ;)

No sex
Tits a poppin
maybe that is what is making your penis bigger.

If I could just find a busty woman to help me with that experiment :rolleyes:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck, that was supposed to be a private message :( damn, i've brought hell upon our worldwide scam! Soon everyone will know what we have been doing!!!!

No..

Nooo..

Because of you bonky!!!!

Nooooooooooo!

Because of yooouuuuuuu!!!!

Aaaaaarrrghhh, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!111!1!!½11""11""111!!!

hmm, I'm sensing some sarcasm...

well, um, if there are soooo many dudes with soooo much success, I'm sure that the clinical studies will be sooooo easy to find and soooo easy to post here for all of us to see. Like, dozens, right?

Hop to, I can't wait.

_Jack

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmm, I'm sensing some sarcasm...

well, um, if there are soooo many dudes with soooo much success, I'm sure that the clinical studies will be sooooo easy to find and soooo easy to post here for all of us to see. Like, dozens, right?

Hop to, I can't wait.

wtf do you mean the clinical studies? Just because quite a large number of guys succesfully enlarged their dicks, does not mean a study will sudenly arise out of no where. For a proper medical study to be made, they would require alot of guys to be doing exercises under observation for a long period of time....we're talking months, and that is not mentioning the checks they would have to do for diet, fitness levels etc etc in order for it to be a controlled test.
This is why I highly doubt that PE will ever reach the medical world because I can't imagine an appreicable number of guys willing to pull on their dicks in quite absurd ways infront of a medical team and stay in a controlled environment for months on end. There are other priorities such as curing aids and cancer...
However just because it has not been recognised by the medical community does NOT mean it doesn't work. I highly doubt there are many "clinical studies" on bodybuilding and fitness regimes because it would be a perculiar waste of time to do such thing as it is perfectly obvious that working out for an extended period of time will build muscle. And different regimes for body building have been adapted and changed over time with people just adapting their exercises and seeing how their own body reacts to them.
Your signature reads as a depressing spotlight on 21st century cynicism

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But Bonky, duh, of course the medical world doesn't come up with any medical studies. PE doesn't work. Are you by any chance ... slow-witted?

As I just explained to you, we are 100.000 professional marketing business employees - all we do is spread lies. That is what we do.

We just post our fake sizegain-progress journals all over the net, all 100.000 of us, and we're getting rich - quick and comfortable. NICE!

Don't listen to the fools who tell you it works - they are just trying to cover up their scam.

I wonder; what the fuck did you THINK these guys were? Other than scamartist?

1. PE doesn't work. Final. No discussion. IT DOESN'T WORK.
2. All these guys, even though PE is a myth, claim to have gained in size because of ridicoluos excersizes.

I mean. What the fuck did you think? That these guys, who claim to have gained between 1 and 2 inches couldn't see the difference on the ruler. Come on, even you, slow-witted and what not, must be able to see that is stupid. If these guys were real, and if PE worked, of COURSE they would be able to see a difference on a fucking ruler. Even children knows how to use them. Maybe even you.

So that rules THAT out. Knowing that 1. PE is a LIE and 2. some people claim to have gained, we can agree on this: These guys CAN'T be for real. They MUST be lying.

Then. How come there is so many of them? Why would so many people lie about the same thing. It is HIGHLY unlikely that they'll all, incoherent of each other, come up with the same idea; the idea of telling ridicolous PE-stories on the internet - with nothing to gain at all.

I mean, WHY would they do it? Why would so many different people with no association come up with the same useless lie?

I doesn't make any sense.

The only thing that makes sense - Bonky - is the obvious truth. PE is a lie and we are here to promote it as truth for the big companies so that they can sell PILLS.

Come on, you must be able to see the truth.

Frankly, I have NO idea what you think these guys are, but DAMN, if you can't see the simple truth, your perspective of the truth must be crazy.

Last edited:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But Bonky, duh, of course the medical world doesn't come up with any medical studies. PE doesn't work. Are you by any chance ... slow-witted?

No Yooooou are slow witted!!! youuu!!

Don't listen to the fools who tell you it works - they are just trying to cover up their scam.
scammers and dupes. Those who lie to others, and those who lie to themselves. Which are you?

I wonder; what the fuck did you THINK these guys were? Other than scamartist?

I mean. What the fuck did you think?
you say fuck a lot, you're so forceful!

That these guys, who claim to have gained between 1 and 2 inches couldn't see the difference on the ruler. Come on, even you, slow-witted and what not, must be able to see that is stupid. If these guys were real, and if PE worked, of COURSE they would be able to see a difference on a fucking ruler. Even children knows how to use them. Maybe even you.
Is English your first language? Seriously, I'm absolutely serious. What other languages do you speak?
EDIT: whoops, I see you're from germany

So that rules THAT out. Knowing that 1. PE is a LIE and 2. some people claim to have gained, we can agree on this: These guys CAN'T be for real. They MUST be lying.
.. least we're on the same page there.. .:rolleyes:

Then. How come there is so many of them? Why would so many people lie about the same thing. It is HIGHLY unlikely that they'll all, incoherent of each other, come up with the same idea; the idea of telling ridicolous PE-stories on the internet - with nothing to gain at all.
Hmm.. lots of people think Jesus came back to life. Mass delusion?

I mean, WHY would they do it? Why would so many different people with no association come up with the same useless lie?
Because they Want To Believe(TM).

I doesn't make any sense.
Neither does the fact that, if this is so great, no study has ever shown that it works.

Frankly, I have NO idea what you think these guys are, but DAMN, if you can't see the simple truth, your perspective of the truth must be crazy.
Glad we agree, it's a scam :wink:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knoow.. they just keep coming up with great counter-arguments!

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow.. you guys have been busy today. I honestly think stretching the ligament will work somewhat and is probably what is happening with me. I dont expect to turn a 6"er into a footlong, nor do I want to... but ligaments can be worked and stretched and when mine reaches the limit, im sure ill stop growing no matter what I do. If that is still not believable, that is ok. It just helps me stay accountable to do this journal so that is why I am doing it. Thanks for the spirited debate though. I never thought my journal thread would reach 7 pages.

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many reps of the stretches and squeeze do you do? Sorry for the badgering, its just that you seemed to have a pretty good routine!

I do ten 10 sec squeezes. I do as many stretches as I can before I get hard. Ive struggled with getting hard before I get all my stretches in.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just post some pics man. Without pics this 'journal' is :bsflag:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow.. you guys have been busy today. I honestly think stretching the ligament will work somewhat and is probably what is happening with me. I dont expect to turn a 6"er into a footlong, nor do I want to... but ligaments can be worked and stretched and when mine reaches the limit, im sure ill stop growing no matter what I do. If that is still not believable, that is ok. It just helps me stay accountable to do this journal so that is why I am doing it. Thanks for the spirited debate though. I never thought my journal thread would reach 7 pages.

Ligaments and other tissues of the penis mold in response to stress- it's a physiological principle known as "Davis' Law".

Please continue doing what you're doing- your journal is very insprirational :)

HaroldZoid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ligaments and other tissues of the penis mold in response to stress- it's a physiological principle known as "Davis' Law".

Please continue doing what you're doing- your journal is very insprirational :)

Interesting I'd never heard of that. Welcome back, btw.