DSimmons PE Journal

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the support big al. I have been doing my stretches at different times in the day the last few days because i just become erect so fast in the morning. I think its working great. Still a week and a half until week 12 measuring day, so i hope to keep it up.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the support big al. I have been doing my stretches at different times in the day the last few days because i just become erect so fast in the morning. I think its working great. Still a week and a half until week 12 measuring day, so i hope to keep it up.

Glad to help- as always :smile:

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow over 900 posts and he gets banned...lol
Big Al I'm confused about your "rest days" and "that's when the tissue grows back"...The penis is not a muscle therefore you can not treat it like you would your biceps...pe excercises work because of the constant stretching not because of regrowing tissue...please get your science right...

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big Al I'm confused about your "rest days" and "that's when the tissue grows back"...The penis is not a muscle therefore you can not treat it like you would your biceps...pe excercises work because of the constant stretching not because of regrowing tissue...please get your science right...

First off, I base my premises on science- whether they be bolstered by references from medical or scientific journals or by empirical evidence obtained through the application of methods used by trainees.

FYI, the penis does contain muscle tissue- please read: http://www.lpsg.org/117808-the-penis-is-not-muscle.html .

Whether we're talking about smooth muscle tissue, ligaments, etc. these structures are still classified under the umbrella of "soft tissue". The stresses that mold soft tissue often creates microtrauma, and this requires that the tissue be rested in order for it to fully heal.

If your "constant stretching" theory were correct then one could continue stretching the penis continuously and see perpetual gains. Anyone that's overtrained doing PE knows that this definitely isn't the case.

In case you'd like to point to extender usage as proof of your theory, note that even when using extenders one has to ease into it, and even at its maximum tension settings the stress from extenders is extremely light. That's why it takes many hours under tension using an extender to mimic what takes seconds/minutes using more intense manual techniques.

Here's some additional recommended reading for you:

http://www.lpsg.org/2064727-post5.html (my take on what happens to smooth muscle in the penis from PE)

Penis Enlargement Gym - Penis Enlargement: The Science Behind It

Last edited:

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess the part I worry about... the lite bruising at the tip of my penis from the stretches... even though its light... any long term problems there?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of guys get into the habit of oversqueezing and this will cause bruising. You can use a small towel to pad your grip and improve traction. From there, try using only as much grip force as necessary to complete the stretch.

Not to be a nay-sayer, bur as a 5 year Thunder's vet, the 1-month gains are not typical of real gains over time. Posting a 1-inch gain over such a short time is hurting others (jumping right into it with no knowledge), and ultimately if you stop now, you will revert. Don't post gains until you achieve a cementing cycle, roughly 6 months into PE, because the road is tough after those glorious first four weeks.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not to be a nay-sayer, bur as a 5 year Thunder's vet, the 1-month gains are not typical of real gains over time. Posting a 1-inch gain over such a short time is hurting others (jumping right into it with no knowledge), and ultimately if you stop now, you will revert. Don't post gains until you achieve a cementing cycle, roughly 6 months into PE, because the road is tough after those glorious first four weeks.

I disagree with the idea that DSimmons shouldn't post his gains. His post isn't a declaration of PE success- it's a PE journal. Whether or not his gains are "typical" in any fashion is no reason for him not to post his progress; on the contrary- I think it serves to motivate those that firmly but incorrectly believe that it always takes months to see any visible gains. With the exception of hard gainers and unmotivated trainees, I've found that beginners respond very well to PE if it's done in a balanced, challenging, and progressive manner.

As I advise most trainees on this forum a period of cementing followed by [at least] maintenance level stamina work is necessary to maintain one's gains. One doesn't have to wait 6 months to do it either- they can do it once they feel they've reached their size goals.

As far as DSimmons and others having "no knowledge", that's what he and other men interested in PE are here for- to learn and to receive assistance when he needs it.

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Journal update: been thinking about going to the dry jelq as I want to concentrate on length, not girth. Read Big Al's post in the manual about dry jelqs and I think I understand. Grab at the base and pull to the beginning of the head without letting the skin slide... correct? How many reps/sets do you think would be good al?

Korky:Poke:

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On dry-jelgs: your skin might start to stretch as well - mine did this and I stopped dry-jelqing because of the excessive skin-production:D

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Journal update: been thinking about going to the dry jelq as I want to concentrate on length, not girth. Read Big Al's post in the manual about dry jelqs and I think I understand. Grab at the base and pull to the beginning of the head without letting the skin slide... correct? How many reps/sets do you think would be good al?

Experiment with this to see what you can tolerate, but you would likely do fewer reps dry. Using a little talcum powder will help prevent any skin from snagging without giving a wet jelq effect.

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Experiment with this to see what you can tolerate, but you would likely do fewer reps dry. Using a little talcum powder will help prevent any skin from snagging without giving a wet jelq effect.
My skin is pretty loose actually. I could gain quite a bit before the skin had to change very much. There was no dry jelq video (that i saw) so I was just trying to get a visual. Thanks for the input.

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Week 12 (bone pressed)
Size-----------Gain this session-------Gain since beginning PE
Erect: 6.7" ----------0.0"------------------0.9"
Girth: 5.4" -----------0.00"-------------------0.15"
Flaccid: 4.7" ----------- 0.2"-------------------1.2"

No erect gains this session. I kind of expected it. I just didnt feel like I was hitting on much. I am replacing the wet jelq with the dry jelq hoping to mix it up as I seem to hit a plateau. I have done that for two days and my flaccid size has responded quite well. I am not tracking it, but my flaccid girth has been bigger these last few days. Hopefully this change will lead to more increases. I want to be 7", but now I want to be 7" non-bone-pressed. Bone pressed I am almost there but it still doesnt quite have the look that I want. Non-bone pressed I am about 6" so I am looking for another inch or so. I track with bone pressed because my bone doesnt move or change with my weight etc.

Looking forward to the weeks to come!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My skin is pretty loose actually. I could gain quite a bit before the skin had to change very much. There was no dry jelq video (that i saw) so I was just trying to get a visual. Thanks for the input.

You're welcome :) You don't want your skin involved in the exercise as it'll absorb the tension of the movement.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Week 12 (bone pressed)
Erect: 6.7" ----------0.0"------------------0.9"
Girth: 5.4" -----------0.00"-------------------0.15"
Flaccid: 4.7" ----------- 0.2"-------------------1.2"

No erect gains this session. I kind of expected it. I just didnt feel like I was hitting on much. I am replacing the wet jelq with the dry jelq hoping to mix it up as I seem to hit a plateau. I have done that for two days and my flaccid size has responded quite well. I am not tracking it, but my flaccid girth has been bigger these last few days. Hopefully this change will lead to more increases. I want to be 7", but now I want to be 7" non-bone-pressed. Bone pressed I am almost there but it still doesnt quite have the look that I want. Non-bone pressed I am about 6" so I am looking for another inch or so. I track with bone pressed because my bone doesnt move or change with my weight etc.

Looking forward to the weeks to come!

With the tenacity you're displaying you'll get there :)

A plateau can mean that you need to switch things up or even take another break. You might want to switch to pure stretching exercises to keep the gains coming.

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive tried, but I just cant seem to get the stretching right without bruising the tip of my penis. I tried the towel and ive tried a different grip, but the only way i get grip is the blood in the head gets me something to hold.

cmuboy25

Experimental Member
Media
I've found the same thing, dsimmons - I also think that the skin on and around my penis is absorbing a lot of the stretch, instead of the ligaments, but I figure I'll wait and let my measurements tell me if I need to change things up. The bruising for me has been very light and usually goes away completely before my next session.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've found that the key is learning to use just enough of a grip to get the stretch done. This takes practice, but a lighter grip along with padding should help reduce the chance of bruising. In the meanwhile, you can take a short break in between every few reps to massage some circulation back into the head to prevent bruising.

dsimmons01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Week 14 (bone pressed)
Erect: 6.75" ----------0.05"------------------0.95"
Girth: 5.45" -----------0.05"-------------------0.2"
Flaccid: 4.7" ----------- 0.0"------------------1.2"

Very very small gains here. I hit 6.8" for a split second, but could only do it once. Also, getting very very close to 5.5" girth which is exciting. Hitting the dry jelqs, stretches and kegals. Looking forward to more!