DTR for foreskin restoration

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why is pushing concerning? Do you not think the DTR is a good device? Is it dangerous? Do you think the penis will shrink? I'm not sure why your so concerned about it!

No, nothing wrong with the devices, otherwise I wouldn’t have bought them; not to mention buying a second CAT! It’s simply because, being involved with PE for so long and all my efforts geared to getting my glance the greatest distance possible from my body, I suddenly find myself reversing that trend by pushing it towards – the concept is alien.

However, that aside; having made my bold statement with my previous post I subsequently visited the Matter of size website. I’d heard of it when it first opened up and through an early visit deemed it to be a commercial site designed to sell dreams and consequently didn’t bother after that – if only I wasn’t so quick to judge? Anyhow, I was reading something somewhere and ended up on the site, learning that my restoration regime was fundamentally flawed.

I’ve provided the link, as I thought it might prove interesting. If you have the time and follow some of the links leading from that it becomes even more interesting.

***Very Important New Research*** The Real Key to Maximum Skin Expansion - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
No, nothing wrong with the devices, otherwise I wouldn’t have bought them; not to mention buying a second CAT! It’s simply because, being involved with PE for so long and all my efforts geared to getting my glance the greatest distance possible from my body, I suddenly find myself reversing that trend by pushing it towards – the concept is alien.

However, that aside; having made my bold statement with my previous post I subsequently visited the Matter of size website. I’d heard of it when it first opened up and through an early visit deemed it to be a commercial site designed to sell dreams and consequently didn’t bother after that – if only I wasn’t so quick to judge? Anyhow, I was reading something somewhere and ended up on the site, learning that my restoration regime was fundamentally flawed.

I’ve provided the link, as I thought it might prove interesting. If you have the time and follow some of the links leading from that it becomes even more interesting.

***Very Important New Research*** The Real Key to Maximum Skin Expansion - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

Very interesting read thank you....

biaussiesurfer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hi guys
got DTR been using for a week
is good - pinches a bit
BUT i think it only does that cause i cant get a good enough "grab" on my skin
im pretty tightly cut
when i am pushing skin over bell and trying to hold it all there evenly to peel the top over it ... there is alway some skin where there isnt much that is grabbed ...
... finding it hard to get all skin "caught" evenly and enough under there so that when i push down it stays trapped ... often where i dont get much grab - that spot comes out...
.... any tips on keeping skin up at point of rolling top down woul dbe great

thanks

ps can notice difference already :)
feeling looser

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
hi guys
got DTR been using for a week
is good - pinches a bit
BUT i think it only does that cause i cant get a good enough "grab" on my skin
im pretty tightly cut
when i am pushing skin over bell and trying to hold it all there evenly to peel the top over it ... there is alway some skin where there isnt much that is grabbed ...
... finding it hard to get all skin "caught" evenly and enough under there so that when i push down it stays trapped ... often where i dont get much grab - that spot comes out...
.... any tips on keeping skin up at point of rolling top down woul dbe great

thanks

ps can notice difference already :)
feeling looser

Unbeknownst to me, I was also cut fairly tight! I originally thought I was cut a bit looser, but since I have been doing some research into circumcisions I found out differently.

I however, unlike yourself experienced little problems with the DTR. I noticed after a week of using the DTR that my skin loosened up jut enough to keep it on properly and to have an even grip all around. When I started out it took me about 5 minuntes plue to get it on, now it is more like thirty seconds. I believe that difference in time is because of the elasticity I gained by having the DTR on and the constant tension it places on your inner foreskin, and shaft skin.

I would suggest you start by trying to get the maximum amount of skin over the bell, and than try to immediately place the top over it. How much play does your skin have? You might need to start with manual tugging first and than move to the DTR later.

My penis when erect has no skin to play with.... :( But now when flaccid to semi-erect, it does. I'm dreaming of the day when I have that play or roll when erect!

Good luck and KOT!

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How's everyone's progress going?

I took a few days off again, and the difference is very noticeable. The skin now stays over the corona of the glans at all times. This is a major first for me and I can't get over what a visual difference it makes.

After two non-intentional breaks, I'm convinced that taking time off every now and then is very beneficial for me. I think it allows the skin to recover from all the stretching and let any skin tears heal.

Now that the weather has cooled off and I'm wearing long pants, I've found that the TLC Tugger stays on just fine when I go bike riding. I keep the elastic pretty loose but the constant pumping means there's lots of cyclical tensioning. I don't know if this will make a difference or not but at least I'm able to wear the TLC more frequently and that's always a good thing.

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used the DTR with alarming results: my penis went numb and totally lost sensitivity on one side! I used the DTR for 2 hours for one day under mild to moderate tension after obtaining it last week, and it must have torn or cut off my nerve supply.

Needless to say, this is extremely disturbing. Life without any sensation on half of your dick, and impaired sensation on the remainder, is a life diminished indeed!

I spoke to a dermatologist, and he says the nerves will probably regrow, but it may take months.

It's been a week so far. There is some return of sensation, but no where nearly the sensitivity before. Previously, I had been restoring with T-tape and dile insert, with steady and pleasing results. I'll return to this method when my nerves have recovered.

Meanwhile, I look forward to a bonfire with the DTR as the focal point of the blaze...

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's what mine looks like today.

Dude, looks great!

I've been taping for the past month, working up over time to using a TLC Tugger (don't have enough skin yet...way too tightly circumcised) but am really interested in all of the conversation about 'taking the occassional break'.

I'm pretty careful with NOT letting my dick feel any pain. Everything I've read says to take it slow and steady. My biggest problem is trying to wear anything at work. I'm a Pilates and yoga teacher and for the most part, wear shorts. So I gotta strap and wrap around my waist most days. I do love to tape it down the leg, but don't get to do that too often.

Anyway, I know I'm in this for the long haul, but it does get a bit tedious. So thinking I can undo the big boy for periods of time and get results...well, I'm there!

Let me know if this is what you guys are finding to be true.

Keep on tugging!:biggrin1:

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, looks great!

I've been taping for the past month, working up over time to using a TLC Tugger (don't have enough skin yet...way too tightly circumcised) but am really interested in all of the conversation about 'taking the occassional break'.

I'm pretty careful with NOT letting my dick feel any pain. Everything I've read says to take it slow and steady. My biggest problem is trying to wear anything at work. I'm a Pilates and yoga teacher and for the most part, wear shorts. So I gotta strap and wrap around my waist most days. I do love to tape it down the leg, but don't get to do that too often.

Anyway, I know I'm in this for the long haul, but it does get a bit tedious. So thinking I can undo the big boy for periods of time and get results...well, I'm there!

Let me know if this is what you guys are finding to be true.

Keep on tugging!:biggrin1:

I bicycle a lot and sometimes I just can't tug. When those times happen, I simply tape the skin over the glans. It may not be a lot of tension, but every little bit helps.

When I started, I really overdid it. Since I bought the TLC Tugger a few months ago, I've been tugging less than 6 hours a day but have gotten pretty good results. My thought is that light tugging as long as it doesn't create any skin tears is very effective.

Everybody gets different results though so try as many different ways as possible and do what's best for you.

Darkishm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm making some unbelievable progress...I'm already starting to stay covered and now have what appears to be extra skin behind my glans. I'm also maintaining...coverage for certain periods of time throughout the day and when I wake up in the morning. I am continuing to use the DTR at high tension for 6+ hours per day with 5 minutes off every 3 hours. I am leaving the DTR on for weekends at 8-9 hour intervals. I am extremely pleased with these results and cannot wait for 3 months to go by. I think in 3 months, I will be at stage 2 or 3. I know that sounds unreal, but I believe I am also benefiting from the other thinks I am taking for recovery and rebuilding that my herbologist gave to me. I also believe that because I keep constantly adjusting the DTR thoughout the day, I am in fact causing my skin to NEED to regenerate. I stay at high tension for the 1st three hours and than I take a 5 minute break by taking the DTR off. I rest and than resume by placing the DTR back on and increase the tension and the length of the pull...(increasing the distance between each bell) and go about my daily business. I understand that every foreskin device will put more tension on the skin, but I think the DTR is the best answer to that, if the user does not find the capture cylinder uncomfortable.

The progress I have made thus far, i consider unbelievable because I was cut not tight bu not loose either! If you have any questions feel free to ask me...here or in a PM.
Can I see some progress pics if u don't mind.

Phldude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used the DTR with alarming results: my penis went numb and totally lost sensitivity on one side! I used the DTR for 2 hours for one day under mild to moderate tension after obtaining it last week, and it must have torn or cut off my nerve supply.

Needless to say, this is extremely disturbing. Life without any sensation on half of your dick, and impaired sensation on the remainder, is a life diminished indeed!

I spoke to a dermatologist, and he says the nerves will probably regrow, but it may take months.

It's been a week so far. There is some return of sensation, but no where nearly the sensitivity before. Previously, I had been restoring with T-tape and dile insert, with steady and pleasing results. I'll return to this method when my nerves have recovered.

Meanwhile, I look forward to a bonfire with the DTR as the focal point of the blaze...
Same thing happened to me, after a little too much tension with just one rubber band! Months later, developed peyronies disease and now have a scar in my dick from the trauma of this device. Currently getting treated for that, which is a pain in the ass. Would be cautious with this device.