Dubya: No to Ground Zero

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know Dub is afraid to risk arrest/detention if he travels outside the US I can't figure out why he wouldn't want to participate in the events President Osama has invited him to. I wonder if Cheney was invited, too.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Maybe he doesn't want to be shown up standing next to the guy who actually got bin Laden "dead or alive".

Plus if he stays home he doesn't have to bother stuffing his crotch.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm on the side of the conspiracy theorists. I don't think "getting" Osama was ever part of the plan. I also wonder if there will be incovenient revelations from the items the SEALS grabbed on the way out.

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media
I know Dub is afraid to risk arrest/detention if he travels outside the US I can't figure out why he wouldn't want to participate in the events President Osama has invited him to. I wonder if Cheney was invited, too.

Slick Willie ain't going either...and he was invited too.

And you wrote, "President Osama".

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Good god, CENSORED NAME ALERT! This name is blacklisted on lpsg. Please respect this. Any attempt around this will result in a ban. If you see this please report it so we can delete the comment. Thank you., you've gone from saying Obama's dead to making Osama president.

Whatever you're smoking, maybe you want to cut back.

Last edited:

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good god, CENSORED NAME ALERT! This name is blacklisted on lpsg. Please respect this. Any attempt around this will result in a ban. If you see this please report it so we can delete the comment. Thank you., you've gone from saying Obama's dead to making Osama president.

Whatever you're smoking, maybe you want to cut back.

Since it caused such a commotion a few days ago I thought I would try and see if it would get similar scrutiny today. I did.