Dubya Shrub Bush snubs dad

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can you believe it? The elder Bush was today presented with a Presidential Medal of Honor. Dubya and his sweetie Barb both were no shows.
Maybe he is afraid to leave his compound in Dallas. Perhaps he fears the US will honor the arrest warrants he has outstanding.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Can you believe it? The elder Bush was today presented with a Presidential Medal of Honor. Dubya and his sweetie Barb both were no shows.
Maybe he is afraid to leave his compound in Dallas. Perhaps he fears the US will honor the arrest warrants he has outstanding.

I have trouble with idiots like you, shoving a personal hate filled agenda filled with inaccuracies and no links.

It was the Medal of Freedom and several others also received it.

Receiving with the former President were 14 others including John Lewis, Congressman from Georgia, Maya Angelouu, Stan Musial, Bill Russell, Angela Merkel, Gerda Weismann Klein, Jean Kennedy Smith, Warren Buffett, Sylvia Mendez, Yo-Yo Ma, Jasper Johns and a posthumous awarding to Dr. Tom Little

Regarding President George W. Bush, a few immediate things. He may have had a scheduling conflict, any way Jeb was there.

Last, ths mention "Dubya and his sweetie Barb", Barb who? Barbara Bush? George W. has a mom & daughter with that name. The elder Barbara Bush was at the ceremony. Say, did you mean LAURA Bush as the sweetie pie of the 2nd President Bush?

Obama lauds Medal of Freedom recipients - TODAY People - White House - TODAYshow.com

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe Bush is embarrassed and ashamed of his little boy and did not want to appear in public with him. I can certainly understand why.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think there is a time for politics and a time just doing what is freakin' right and proper.

Your dad gets an honor like the Medal of Freedom and you can't put in an appearance? Pretty shitty, imo.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The chill between GWB and GHWB is well known and can be easily verified, but I do think that missing the capstone of your father's career due to "scheduling conflicts" is especially wrong in that tone-deaf way GWB does so brilliantly.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The real question is, why should I care? The man isn't President anymore. I thought we were supposed to scrutinize everything Obama and his staff does now? I hear Obama brushes his teeth with his left had because if he uses his Russian robotic right hand it would be crushed under it's soviet might.

Dasvidanya!

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The real question is, why should I care? The man isn't President anymore. I thought we were supposed to scrutinize everything Obama and his staff does now? I hear Obama brushes his teeth with his left had because if he uses his Russian robotic right hand it would be crushed under it's soviet might.

Dasvidanya!

I believe, without resorting to typing in cyrillic, you mean Dasvidaniya.
If you want me to type it in cyrillic, I can, because I have a MacBook Pro. :tongue:

Well, just in case: До свидания

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hope they will arrest him as a war criminal...

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I believe, without resorting to typing in cyrillic, you mean Dasvidaniya.
If you want me to type it in cyrillic, I can, because I have a MacBook Pro. :tongue:

Well, just in case: До свидания

My mistake, guess that's what I get for doing it from phonetic memory. :tongue:

Also any computer than can use unicode can type in cyrillic (So basically any computer). :tongue: