Dude messing with another dudes chick

D_Theobald Knutsak

Account Disabled
Media
The other day my girlfriend went down to the river. I had to work and she wanted to go with her friend she hasnt seen in a while so they went and about 7 p.m. i recieved a text saying this " so i have to tell you though that although i was good this guy tried to come onto me- tried to kiss. his lips touched mine. I didn't kiss him back. I feel so terrible and dirty now. I'm so sorry." I replied with so you didnt do anything back? she said no i said when you get back into town i want you to tell me the whole story. so she came to my place and told me the story. they went on the river and went floating on tubes and were drinking having a good time. they went back to the cabin and got something to eat and they went to watch tv and her friend passed out and the dude came and sat by her. he knew that she had a bf and tried to hold her hand she said no and moved away. he came back again and sat by her and said one kiss nobody will know she said i will know and no we arent kissing. then he tried to go up her shirt and she stopped him and said no. he then tried going down her pants and she said no once more. he said do you want to leave then if your going to act like that she said yes yes i do. then she stood up and he kissed her she didnt kiss back and at this point in the story she was crying prehard. I didnt know what to say except so nothing else happened and you didnt do anything? she said no. then i said well its not your fault and i forgive you and im not mad at you im mad at the other guy. i dont know what to do im kind lost right now anybody got any input on this. i love her and all and dont want to break up with her.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Guadalupe? Lots of trouble there. LOL

I'm sorry honey, I'm too old, bitter, and jaded to help you. But, I'm sure that you will get plenty of good advice here.

Sure don't miss being your age. Hang in there, Sweetie.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't want to say forgive your girlfriend, because there's nothing really to forgive; she's done no wrong. If she were lying about the whole situation, I doubt she'd even bother telling you. Typically, people who are rotten enough to do such a thing also tend to be dishonest. Honesty is a pivotal part of relationships and you should be grateful that your girlfriend fessed up. Unless this sort of thing has occurred in the past, there's nothing to be angry or worried about.

Regarding the other dude, you should do nothing. To quote Francis Bacon, "Certainly, in taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior; for it is a prince’s part to pardon. And Solomon, I am sure, saith, It is the glory of a man, to pass by an offence. That which is past is gone, and irrevocable; and wise men have enough to do, with things present and to come; therefore they do but trifle with themselves, that labor in past matters." So, be the better man and let it go.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
let it go man...she did her best...be her support bf....to bame her will surely be the end of you as a couple...hold her,hug her,love her,comfort her...then fuck her silly....and maybe kick that dudes ass.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The way I see it is there are three sides to every story (hers, his, and the truth). I was married for almost 23yrs before getting divorced. Afterwards I found out that she had at least 4 affairs so I'm probably a little more jaded than the rest!

Media
If he really did do those things to her physically......like putting his hand up her shirt and down her pants........I would have her file a complaint with the police. I don't know, but perhaps some type of sexual assault since she told him no more than once. If she doesn't want to do that, then let it go and show her that you still support her. As much as you may want to, DO NOT TOUCH this guy!! No kicking of the ass or anything like that....like someone else said. If you do, then you end up in jail and looking like the bad guy.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to tell you but you aint getting the full story. You are getting the guilt ridden "victim" story.
Same thing thing happened to me. A now ex-GF calls up "crying" because she was out with the girls at some club and a guy "rushed" her.

I was sympathetic and consoled the "victim". Oh, she had no part in it and she swore that she was taken/ off limits.

This same bitch ended up cheating on me on at least 2 other occasions with at least 2 other guys. For real cheating, in the biblical sense. (and those are just the ones I know about) The club scenario should have been a sign of who she really is, but I was too busy trying to play the part of hero, only to learn that it was really me being played.

Lets break this down:
1. She is out on a trip without you.
OK, why? And with who? It sounds like she went with a girlfriend,who she has a history, down to the river, how romantic.

Question. How the hell did other guys come into the picture? Did you know other guys would be there? (and you did not question this because you trust her, right?)

2. Alcohol was involved? The great uninhibitator. Strangers and alcohol, the perfect combo for regrets to be made.

3. She let him get close and comfortable.
Dont get me wrong, the guy is an asshole. But he is going to think about point number one: where are you and why did you let her come? And second, he is going to think that if she really is into her BF, she would not let him that close. My guess is that he kept flirting and getting comfortable, and she, not only did not cut it off right there and then, but she flirted back and "gave him the OK". So he takes a chance.

4. At this point she probably responded to his advances which is why he was allowed to get to 2nd and 3rd base. Remember her girlfriend was in the room knocked out. If she would have screamed, she would have made enough of a commotion to wake her female friend up and everyone else.

Nope, she got "lost in the moment".

5. Then, all the sudden, the thought of you came in.
She came to her senses and was disgusted with what just happened. She probably pushed the guy off who is now confused because she let him get that far to begin with.

She is not going to make a stink about it because she did lead him on. She is not going to call the cops or file a police report because no crime was commited. Little miss innocent is going to play the part of the victim. She calls you tells you her version of the story just so she could sleep better that night and not have that hanging over her head.

Now, you have a choice to make. You could believe her completely and be naive, or you could listen to other peoples' experiance. You just got a glimpse into what she is really like.

My thing is this. She was tempted. Temptation is not a sin. What you do with temptation is the sin. If you are a person who easily acts on temptations, then it is best you avoid situations that temp you. She made a bad choice by going there. I am sure she is sorry and regrets it and loves you. But dont be stupid. You did not get the whole truth. What you do about it is up to you.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
let it go man...she did her best...be her support bf....to bame her will surely be the end of you as a couple...hold her,hug her,love her,comfort her...then fuck her silly....and maybe kick that dudes ass.
No, cheating on this level is not illegal. Assualt is illegal and will land you in jail. So while you are in jail, he is out fucking her over and over.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't want to say forgive your girlfriend, because there's nothing really to forgive; she's done no wrong. If she were lying about the whole situation, I doubt she'd even bother telling you. Typically, people who are rotten enough to do such a thing also tend to be dishonest. Honesty is a pivotal part of relationships and you should be grateful that your girlfriend fessed up. Unless this sort of thing has occurred in the past, there's nothing to be angry or worried about.

Regarding the other dude, you should do nothing. To quote Francis Bacon, "Certainly, in taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior; for it is a prince’s part to pardon. And Solomon, I am sure, saith, It is the glory of a man, to pass by an offence. That which is past is gone, and irrevocable; and wise men have enough to do, with things present and to come; therefore they do but trifle with themselves, that labor in past matters." So, be the better man and let it go.

I started reading this and thought "you got to be kidding me, are you that naive?" (I left the "F"-word out). Then I looked at your age and immediatley "forgave" you.
Heres a quote: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She stood up and he kissed her? That sentence right there is the most bothersome part. Doesn't make sense. Judge Judy would have a field day with your girlfriend. Oh boy.

Was he already standing up b/c it sounds like he was sitting on the couch? Which means she would have had ample time to react as he got up. And didn't she supposedly move away previously so wouldn't she see him coming in and have time to back away more? And didn't he ask her if she wanted to go? It seems like he was fed up and over her. Why would he kiss her after that? No. The kiss came before and she was a willing participant. He had too much opportunity and the fact that he asked her if she wanted to leave shows that he wasn't the domineering take control type. She could have prevented everything. She didn't even have to sit with him.

I'd drop her so quick. Drop her like she probably dropped her own pants that night.

latin_cock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And where the fuck was the friend when all this was happening. The story sounds kind of shifty but i guess it could be true. If she doesnt wanna go to the police i would be suspicious

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a little strange that she kept sitting next to this guy after his repeated molestation attempts.

Most girls I know would have gotten up right when the guy sat down.

She is lying.

Not saying she engaged in sex; but her story is bullshit.

Last edited:

hotman911

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You need to find him & kick his ass. Then have a real sit down talk with her. Tell her if this is the truth then there is only one thing to say. If you do it again were done. If your willing to kiss him whats to say you wont go further next time.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started reading this and thought "you got to be kidding me, are you that naive?" (I left the "F"-word out). Then I looked at your age and immediatley "forgave" you.
Heres a quote: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Bah, I tend to always give the benefit of the doubt. Ignorance is bliss.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The story could be re-written as she got a little friendly with a guy, gave him the come on, then decided no. I might even feel sorry for the guy.

So why did she tell you? Does she want you to know another man is interested in her? Does she want to upset you? Does she want super hot make up sex? You need to understand what is going on. Probably talk again with her. Possibly a way forward is to talk to the other guy (do you know him?) Maybe he feels he was led on, teased. Maybe he did absolutely nothing. Maybe they had red hot sex. Maybe he did go too far. Who knows? If you talk to him he might be willing to talk - but you need to talk, not get angry with him or punch him.

Yes you love her, but you have to trust her also if your relationship is going to work, and the very fact that you have posted on this board means you don't at the moment trust her. Talk - to her, to him. And enjoy the make up sex.

D_Theobald Knutsak

Account Disabled
Media
GREAT!!!! on wednesday she is leaving for Spain for 10 days! my life just gets better and better!!!!! NOT! but i was reading these and most said im not getting the full story i think im going to talk to her about it and ask for the whole story... I do trust her enough to stop him. Me and her met through Church and went to different church programs in the past and became really good friends and she is very honest. but this just came to mind while im typing this. About a week ago she said i dont cheat at anything cause we were playing a board game i was getting my ass handed to me and i was like your cheating and then she said she doesnt cheat at anything then i got that text saying what happened and its messed up now. I just dont know what to do right now...

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
VIKES...buddy...i made a stupid comment about kicking his ass...i had a few beverages when i read your thread...after reviewing some of the better comments...possibly she like i being under the influence a bit may have said/did sumthin stupid...if you care for her, please see the bigger picture, we are all human, mistakes said and done are in the past.....becareful unless this is beginning of the break-up, then cut your loss....

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GREAT!!!! on wednesday she is leaving for Spain for 10 days! my life just gets better and better!!!!! NOT! but i was reading these and most said im not getting the full story i think im going to talk to her about it and ask for the whole story... I do trust her enough to stop him. Me and her met through Church and went to different church programs in the past and became really good friends and she is very honest. but this just came to mind while im typing this. About a week ago she said i dont cheat at anything cause we were playing a board game i was getting my ass handed to me and i was like your cheating and then she said she doesnt cheat at anything then i got that text saying what happened and its messed up now. I just dont know what to do right now...

I can't wait to hear the stories that she brings back from Spain. Please keep us posted on that.

While she is gone go have some fun with your friends. Lots of it.

D_Theobald Knutsak

Account Disabled
Media
I can't wait to hear the stories that she brings back from Spain. Please keep us posted on that.

While she is gone go have some fun with your friends. Lots of it.

ill have fun ya but im not the cheatin type of guy...But ya ill keep you posted!

I was texting her before my football practice and at the end i was like sorry if my convo isnt very lively im just mad at a couple things... she replies with at me?? i didnt say anything

But i will forgive her but if another thing happens again or more of the story leaks out then bye bye