Dude messing with another dudes chick

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
personally, i had a gf that definitely approached me with a "victims story," and i ate it all up until i found out what happened for real. what ended up being the major clues against her story were actual photos of them spending time together when she said they weren't. and, it was my best friend. go figure? original story? doesn't have to be, it fucking sucks.

few years later in life, you would never believe, had a close friend's girlfriend cheat on him maybe half a dozen guys in 3 years. almost ashamed, that included me.

those earlier years got nasty like that though, nowadays, we try not to make fools of ourselves or each other... . . i hope

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
a girl (not yet a woman, maybe even a teenager) will cry heavily even she doesnt get to use mommys car to go to school.

Granted, some do (If I had my way NONE would - for just this reason - it casts doubt on the rest of us)...but not all.

dude, this is the truth. i caught my little sister being unfaithful to her boyfriend and then heard her crying bawling her eyes out while swearing she didnt do anything. i caught them in my house and beat the guy and kicked him out. i know the boyfriend and am in a real dilemma with whether i should tell him or not but regardless dont ever think you know someone because you never do.

Really? Ever? NEVER?! If I held every man responsible for every mean, selfish act that other men had done to ruin my trust, then I would have missed out on an opportunity to be with a great guy who is actually worthy of the faith I put in him. And I certainly wouldn't want him to hold other women's actions against me.

Unfortunately, there are women who lie...but the same can be said of men. My point is just that every situation should be looked at independantly and as a whole, with all circumstances taken into account. It's good to have different opinions and suggestions for things to think of and look at. But I don't think it's fair for any of us, not knowing this girl at ALL, to give vikes the impression that we know exactly what happened with her when, clearly, we don't.

It would be unfortunate if he ended up being a sucker in this scenario, but wouldn't it also be just as unfortunate if he broke up with her and her story was actually true? If she's a liar and a manipulator it shouldn't take much longer to figure it out.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That same girl I was with could cry on cue. Not only that, we went to the hospital a few times when she gave herself an "episode". Man could she sell it. But that was her.

The point I am trying to make is that your girl loves you. She made a mistake. The whole incident freaked her. She will probably be good, for a while. She told you because she cares. But no woman is going to be 100% honest about this. The evidence is against her and her guilt will keep from acting on it.

But... why is she apologizing? If she did nothing wrong, what is she apologizing about? What would she change if she could go back?

That is just women. I didn't say break up with her, just dont be naive.

D_Theobald Knutsak

Account Disabled
Media
Well heres an update on the situation... im single... she got back from europe the other day and i asked how it was and all i got was a few word respones and then i was like what did you go to a nude beach? she said no but that would have been fun! then i was on facebook just lookin and there was an album on her friend that she went with and it said i got kissed over seas and she was in the album so i asked her about it and she said there was a dude she kissed and right there i ended it with her. She kissed him then the river story way to much drama for me! It just sucks cause i loved everythign about her but its life i guess...

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gues is she put herself in a situation she shouldn't have. Being with a GF and then there are guys involved. I would say she let things go a little too far and felt guilty about it. She told you to make herself feel better. I would also bet she likes to let you know that other guys are interested in her and to see your reaction. Soem girls like to make their BF jealous. They get off on it for some reason. I would love to hear the guy's side of the story.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well heres an update on the situation... im single... she got back from europe the other day and i asked how it was and all i got was a few word respones and then i was like what did you go to a nude beach? she said no but that would have been fun! then i was on facebook just lookin and there was an album on her friend that she went with and it said i got kissed over seas and she was in the album so i asked her about it and she said there was a dude she kissed and right there i ended it with her. She kissed him then the river story way to much drama for me! It just sucks cause i loved everythign about her but its life i guess...

I figured that this would all happen. There was a trust issue and it seems that anytime she was away from you she couldn't stay away from other guys attention. So there you have it and you now have experience with it. Sorry it eneded up this way, but at least you found out now.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
vikes....live and learn...you both are really better off...give it a few months...have a good summer...never think it is over, life brings many opportunitys...you will grow and so will she....and buddy...many fish in the sea....

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Very sorry to hear this, but I think you made the right choice. Too many questionable circmstances.

Supporting thoughts coming your way

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

As expected. At least you made the right choice this time that you should have made in the first place after that obvious excuse of a lie that she told. Untrustworthy girlfriend going off to another country. This was the only possible outcome.

Life will be better now.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to the club. Congradualtions, you have now gradutated up a level in life and the school of hardknocks. :smashfreakB:You are now not as naive as you were before. Now you are a veteren in this situation. Trust me, you are a better person for it.

Now you can give advice on what happened to you when someone brings this up. This needs to happen to DiscontentBoy so he can have the wisdom you now posses.

Now go into the world my brother, with open eyes and an open heart. It is still good to love, but things are never as pure as we want them to be.

:icon1: Here is you diploma.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm glad you posted an update, thanks for letting us know. It's too bad you had to go through all this, but now you know so you can stop wondering and move on. Better luck next time!

hookeyed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Y'know, what if she is lying. We all fuck up to huge extents at some point in our lives. Hell, you'll probably test her trust in a similar situation.
The only way to get past it is to spill your guts. Even if it's two weeks later and your guts are filled with doubt. Express it all in terms of your feelings instead of accusations.
Just don't sugar coat it.

edit: yeah I just read the update. consider this in hindsight.. heh..

Last edited: