"Dude, You Should Wear a Towel"

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since this is about men's locker rooms, probably the last place that females aren't allowed besides the actual men's room, maybe you should have just stayed out of the thread altogether. I'm sure there are other threads where you can do your whining and get some pity.

Does being incredibly stupid hurt? I'm asking you.

Last edited:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since this is about men's locker rooms maybe you should have just stayed out of the thread altogether. I'm sure there are other threads where you can do your whining and get some pity.

Diddums! I'll whine in whatever thread I feel like whining in. Feel free to keep the stupid coming though.

Oh, and then why bring up the way mothers raise their children in a thread about MALE locker rooms.

Last edited:

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Because it's relevant to the sources of the pathology being discussed in this thread, that's why.

I am SO glad I'm a homo and don't need emotionally unstable females. If only I could live my whole life without their presence.

Diddums! I'll whine in whatever thread I feel like whining in. Feel free to keep the stupid coming though.

Oh, and then why bring up the way mothers raise their children in a thread about locker rooms.

Last edited:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because it's relevant to the pathology being discussed in this thread, that's why.

I am SO glad I'm a homo and don't need emotionally unstable females. If only I could live my whole life without their presence.

You're welcome to fuck off to another planet, on behalf of all women :smile:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since this is about men's locker rooms, probably the last place that females aren't allowed besides the actual men's room, maybe you should have just stayed out of the thread altogether. I'm sure there are other threads where you can do your whining and get some pity.
You posted in response to Patchos, so presumably you deemed her worthy of talking to. Or are women just not worthy of speaking back to you? You are coming across as ignorant, how you can believe what you're saying baffles me.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're welcome to fuck off to another planet, on behalf of all women :smile:

Wish I could find one.

You posted in response to Patchos, so presumably you deemed her worthy of talking to. Or are women just not worthy of speaking back to you? You are coming across as ignorant, how you can believe what you're saying baffles me.

I'm sorry that you're in a position to need them to get your sexual needs fulfilled.

Not ignorant, just experienced, which is quite the opposite, actually.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Done arguing with the douchebag. Not going to hijack the topic again unless more shit is slung on women as the cause of what men do in the locker room.

moutwatern

Experimental Member
Media
The funny thing is a mysognist is prob the first person who would keep their towel on thinking every mama's boy is going to check out his cock. As well as the polar opposite keeping their towel off hoping every mama's boy will checkout their cock. Perhaps your dad beat that idea in your head from his fear of not cutting it as a man or further as not cutting it as a person.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry that you're in a position to need them to get your sexual needs fulfilled.

Not ignorant, just experienced, which is quite the opposite, actually.
Has your experience genuinely taught you that children raised by their mothers are sissies? That women are all 'emotionally unstable'?

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not really. I'm just an emotionally unstable ranting misogynist who prefers that boys be brought up to be men.:biggrin1:

As a gay guy, I am very conscious of men's social behavior.

Has your experience genuinely taught you that children raised by their mothers are sissies? That women are all 'emotionally unstable'?

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really. I'm just an emotionally unstable ranting misogynist :biggrin1:

As a gay guy, I am very conscious of men's social behavior.

You posted things you know to be unfair. I won't continue to argue, but I hope you realise why I responded to you in the first place. I don't see how women have anything to do with male social behaviour. Men do what they choose to.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Whew! This got away from the original post, didn't it?
This is a continuing and only fairly recent problem in locker rooms. I think guys should celebrate being fuckin MEN and go naked in a locker room. Anyone who thinks another guy should cover up is out of line. I, too, see guys do the fuckin towel dance, which is ridiculous. I saw a college age guy in my gym some months ago strip to his boxers and pull on thigh-length comp shorts over his boxers and then spend a lot of time stuffing his boxer legs into the comp shorts legs. Look so incredibly stuuupid, but he was afraid to show cock and balls. How did we get like this??

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't see how women have anything to do with male social behaviour. Men do what they choose to.

This is the most patently ridiculous and ignorant (or intellectually dishonest) statement that I have heard in some time.

And, just so you know, we were talking about the influence of mothers on boys growing up.

I'm going to stop here, because we've gotten too far away from the original topic. Apologies to the other posters/readers.

P.S. Wondering about differences in the type of behavior being discussed between young men in the U.S. vs the UK.
I earlier read all of the responses but didn't really pay attention to the posters' countries. Any differences based on the fundamentalist/evangelical rantings in the U.S.? Don't really know if this type of extreme religion exists in the UK.

Last edited:

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It actually took me a long time to get to where I change openly in the locker room. This all had to do with a conservatively minded household about nudity, and lack of self-confidence and body image. However, I prefer to change in the open of the locker room, it's natural and we as a nation shouldn't be so worked up as we are about nudity. I don't get that. I work out with a group of 3 other guys, one of which I let share my locker, he does the towel dance behaviour but I look at his background and I feel it has to do with that (same conservative minded household). I don't make fun of him, but in my mind I do think it's utterly silly. Anyways aside from my small story. If the dude told me I should wear a towel, I would ask why, this is a locker room, if I got more lip, a simple fuck off would be my response and to grow some balls and if he doesn't like what he sees it is in his power to look elsewhere.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would have just said, you know.. you were evidentially looking at me to respond the way you did. So thanks for looking at my junk. If you do not like male nudity, stay out of a male locker room. Naked stuff happens here! GASP!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the most patently ridiculous and ignorant (or intellectually dishonest) statement that I have heard in some time.

And, just so you know, we were talking about the influence of mothers on boys growing up.

I'm going to stop here, because we've gotten too far away from the original topic. Apologies to the other posters/readers.

P.S. Wondering about differences in the type of behavior being discussed between young men in the U.S. vs the UK.
I earlier read all of the responses but didn't really pay attention to the posters' countries. Any differences based on the fundamentalist/evangelical rantings in the U.S.? Don't really know if this type of extreme religion exists in the UK.

I'll clarify what I meant and then, I too shall leave. In my opinion, (and in my arrogance I believe it to be the correct opinion) women don't make a man act differently in a shower-room full of other men. If it were full of women then it would be different. I don't believe being raised by a woman makes a difference to his behaviour, gender has nothing to do with it - it's about how the parent (male or female) treated the child growing up. I do agree that this has gone too far, my apologies.