"Dude, You Should Wear a Towel"

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Incidentally, this may have something to do with my point of view, but I began taking showers with other males, fully naked, in P.E. since the fifth grade.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I use the gym regularly and find the guys doing the towel dance a joke. They take so much effort to cover up and no one really cares. Yeah some guys check out other guys junk, but so what. I have nothing to brag about but don't care who looks at it. The freedom of being naked as you shower and dress is a relief from everyday life. I truly enjoy sitting in the sauna or steam with my towel open or off.

CuteBoiSAV

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not at all fair to say that boys raised by women will turn into sissies.

And, WTF does it matter? I'm a dude raised in a single parent family, with my mom and my sister. I take issue with douchebag dudes who want to not be judged by others, but actively pounce on others.... that makes you a hypocrite.

I don't give a fuck if you are naked or not in the locker room. But who died and made you GOD and said you get to judge ME for wearing a towel when I change, simply because I may be a bit shy or modest in person.. You don't KNOW me. So STFU, and move right along!

Also, I think many of the guys in here have mommy issues, like their hatred towards women either, A) means their mommy slapped'em around like she shoulda or B) they got rejected or hurt by a gal and now treat all women with blatant disrespect. Bashing people from single parent families is just silly, and redundant.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But who died and made you GOD and said you get to judge ME for wearing a towel when I change, simply because I may be a bit shy or modest in person.. You don't KNOW me. So STFU, and move right along!.

Chill out, dude. All we're saying is if you have issues about being naked around other guys in a locker room then you're a pussy.

...their mommy slapped'em around like she shoulda

This poster advocates child abuse.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Next time tell that guy that he should take his clothes off and that in the company of men he too should behave like a man and not like a stupid female.
This is hate speech. I have never encountered a woman in a gym who behaved that way. It is not behavior inherent to women.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Take your shrill politically correct bullshit ideas about "hate speech" and go elsewhere. In the U.S. we have something called the 1st Amendment, which guarantees FREE speech, including the very mild post that you criticized.

Another female in a thread about male locker rooms. Women really need to relearn their place.

This is hate speech. I have never encountered a woman in a gym who behaved that way. It is not behavior inherent to women.

Last edited:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Take your shrill politically correct bullshit ideas about "hate speech" and go elsewhere. In the U.S. we have something called the 1st Amendment, which guarantees FREE speech, including the post that you criticized.
She was exercising her right to free speech.
(Mind you, I think she exaggerated in calling your post "hate speech," but so what?)

Another female in a thread about male locker rooms. Women really need to relearn their place.
Both genders are free to go anywhere on this site.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First of all, it wasn't my post she criticized.

And she was trying to squelch the other poster's right to free speech. It works both ways, captain, but some women try to claim for themselves special rights and privileges based on their sex because they "feel" threatened, or falsely say they do.

I have seen this with my own eyes. That's not equality, that's bullshit!

She was exercising her right to free speech.
(Mind you, I think she exaggerated in calling your post "hate speech," but so what?)

Both genders are free to go anywhere on this site.

Last edited:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
First of all, it wasn't my post she criticized.

Okay, the other guy's post.

And she was trying to squelch the other poster's right to free speech.

She put in her two bits, sure. She's entitled to do that. As part of free speech.

It works both ways, captain, but some women try to claim for themselves special rights and privileges based on their sex because they "feel" threatened, or say they do. That's not equality, that's bullshit!

She didn't sound threatened to me.
She has as much equanimity as anyone on this site.
You, on the other hand, tonight ....

What's gotten in to you?
You sound defensive and infantile.

BTW, please don't call me captain.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Take your shrill politically correct bullshit ideas about "hate speech" and go elsewhere. In the U.S. we have something called the 1st Amendment, which guarantees FREE speech, including the very mild post that you criticized.

Well, since this is a privately owned site, the 1st amendment doesn't apply. The site gets to determine what speech is allowed and which is not.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for filling us in and correcting my statement. It's odd though, because it seems that the Internet is in the public domain. Are you an attorney?:biggrin1:

That doesn't negate the fact that I find some women to be (would-be) male-controlling pains in the ass. Seriously, who the fuck do they think they are?

Well, since this is a privately owned site, the 1st amendment doesn't apply. The site gets to determine what speech is allowed and which is not.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for filling us in and correcting my statement. Are you an attorney?
:biggrin1:

That doesn't negate the fact that I find some women to be (would-be) male-controlling pains in the ass. Seriously, who the fuck do they think they are?
No, I am not an attorney. One doesn't need to be to understand the basic concepts of the US constitution.

You can find women to be whatever you want, but it doesn't mean the rest of us have to put up with reading your misogynistic rants. If you want to exercise your total of freedom of speech, maybe you should go do it in public.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think if this man cannot look at naked men, he shouldn't go to a gym and make other men feel uncomfortable about their bodies. In my opinion, we should be proud of the magnificient (male and female) bodies the Good Lord has given us. I think you're correct Fire Stick, he has issues.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, I am not an attorney. One doesn't need to be to understand the basic concepts of the US constitution.

Does that mean that I don't have to listen to their misandristic statements either, or do they get special privileges?

No need to be condescending. I was a political science major and had Constitutional Development and Civil Liberties courses. I was aware that provisions of the Bill of Rights do not apply in private corporations.

You can find women to be whatever you want, but it doesn't mean the rest of us have to put up with reading your misogynistic rants. If you want to exercise your total of freedom of speech, maybe you should go do it in public.

Does that mean that I don't have to read their misandristic statements here either, or do they have special privileges?

Last edited:

Regardless of your opinion people you are not posting related to the topic at hand. This has turned into educated chaos for lack of a better term.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

What are you, a moron? (My apologies to the developmentally challenged.) Do I look like a government to you? You have the right to free speech, unhindered by the American governments. You do not have the right to use hate speech here, on a privately owned website, which includes in its TOS that this is not allowed. Just as site moderators warn and ban members who post racist and homophobic things, I assume that also replies to misogynistic and misandristic content. Whatthe other guy, and now you, have written is sexist, and a violation of the TOS. I am not a crybaby, so I did not report the other comment for moderation. However, I am vindictive, and now that you have irritated me, I will report his and your misogynistic speech for moderation, and let them decideif it sufficiently crosses the line.

Also, if you could get your tiny brain to hamster-wheel along for 30 seconds straight, you might consider that the poster to which I responded specifically said that a certain behavior was like that of a stupid woman. I offered no commentary about anything that might happen in a locker room for men. I only addressed something of which I would think you have no direct knowledge: what women are like in locker rooms. Women, in my experience, do not behave as the other poster described. Women mind their business and change quickly, change in a toilet stall, or privacy cubicle, or take their time. They worry about their own behavior, and do not police others (but for the ocassional request not to use a phone with a built-in camera), by my observation. Women who don't want to be seen simply do not get naked in open areas. Women who don't want to see others keep their eyes averted and their mouths shut.

Greekgott's bigotry is unfounded and weak. That his bigotry was expressed mildly does not make it less offensive. The women here are frequently called out on anti-male statements; usually by the posters some of the rest of you claim are "White Knights" whenever they disagree with your bullshit.

Last edited: