Dudes Suckin Dudes

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
And there are gay guys who say bisexuals are all lying and have a problem with the gay label. LOL

The bottom line is, as usual, human sexuality isn't as simple as labels.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What get's me is the "straight" guys who say they are straight, but want to suck your cock or get fucked up the ass. I just hate the hypocrisy of it. I've meet up with more than my share of "straight" guys who just want me to bend them over and pound their asses then turn around and put down gays. What do you think we were just doing for the last few hours? My cock in your mouth or up your butt doesn't count?

coolioc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Jul 23 2005, 02:35 PM
Labels only box a person in. Sexuality is an ever fluxuating continuum, and when one says straight, bi or gay, it seems to lock someone in. We are all sexual beings and I think we should just leave it at that. I've experimented with guys before and it was no big deal. I can't see myself ever having a serious relationship with one, nor did I like the couple of times I sucked a dick. However, I have to admit guys do give better head. I don't mind kissing a guy and the feeling of doing it is very raw and intensely sexual compared to the tender sweetness that it is when you kiss a girl. The stylistic change is sort of hot. Why do the labels have to put us into a certain category because we might enjoy an occasional change of pace?
[post=331144]Quoted post[/post]​

I do agree with this sentiment. Very much so in fact. In my eyes, American society is so bent on "black and white"-ness. It seemingly takes revolutions to undo the "with us" or "against us" mentality. Either you're a Republican or a Democrat. Even in this, either you're a liberal or a conservative. Either you're white or you're colored (referring to the not-too-distant 1950s, but how long even after that did it take to get a "other" check-box on census applications). Either you're an ally or part of the axis of evil. Likewise, either you're gay or you're straight. Why do people need to categorize everything? Can't life be a spectrum?

I think it's this pervasive small-mindedness of having to fit people into labels that makes life for so many people who don't fit these categories so tough. :grr: I really am grateful to those on LPSG that continually promote the ideas of pluralism, both sexually and otherwise.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by geo8x6@Jul 24 2005, 03:50 AM
What get's me is the "straight" guys who say they are straight, but want to suck your cock or get fucked up the ass. I just hate the hypocrisy of it. I've meet up with more than my share of "straight" guys who just want me to bend them over and pound their asses then turn around and put down gays. What do you think we were just doing for the last few hours? My cock in your mouth or up your butt doesn't count?
[post=331306]Quoted post[/post]​

That's funny...But I am one of those straight guys that don't have a problem sucking a cock...I see it as something just sexual and I like to please the person I am sexual with...Definitely will not get fucked in the ass nor do I desire to fuck someone in the ass...But I don't see a problem with a straight guy that does...Some straight guys might want the full experience...And I am sure their are straight guys who girl friends have put their fingers up their asses and they got off on it...Personally I don't like that either...Had a girl do that once and once was enough for me...

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's the label that causes the problem and the confusion and the hypocrisy.
Straight, Bi, Gay--people use these labels to really define
sexual situations and orientations, IMO. I choose to think of the labels (if they must
be utilized in some way) as a way of describing a person's
capacity to deeply love other people of the same and/or opposite sex.

Saying I am bisexual does not describe how I like to have sex.
I like to have sex with people with whom I feel a connection and am
attracted to. And I lke to be adventurous in bed regardless of my partner's
gender.

Saying I am bisexual describes my capacity/ability to feel deep, loving,
physical, mental, and spiritual connections with certain men and certain women.
Within those relationships, we may have sex or we may not.
If we don't--I am no less connected to those men or women--because that
connection has nothing to do with cock-vagina-anus contact
but with a shared exisitence in a place where we both understand life and one
another in a way we find mutually rewarding.

Does that make ANY Sense?

CharlieDick

1st Like
Media
My first blow job, at age 19, was from a middle aged married man with a grown daughter. Two of my sons' male friends tracked me down after they turned 18, to have sex with me and suck my dick or have me fuck them in the ass. One was already married and divorced (real superstud in every way)'; the other one got married later.

Labels don't work.

The Mexican boys would let me suck them all I wanted, or they'd fuck me, without thinking they were the least bit bisexual. Two of them would give me handjobs while I was sucking them off.

Labels cannot describe.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lex, that makes total sense to me. Great post.

As a matter of fact, there are several here.

Originally posted by prepstudinsc@Jul 23 2005, 05:35 PM
Labels only box a person in. Sexuality is an ever fluctuating continuum, and when one says straight, bi or gay, it seems to lock someone in. We are all sexual beings and I think we should just leave it at that....
[post=331144]Quoted post[/post]​
What a great way to say it, Monty. Outstanding.

Of course it's the lingering condemnation of homosexuality in our society that leads to the sorts of negative labelling and hypocrisy you mention, geo. Self-described "straight" men who happily indulge in gay sex but run from the very notion that they are bi is more sad than anything else. What terrible damage societal pressures have done to men.

I think there's a thin line between embracing a label to acknowledge something about oneself and doing so to avoid unwanted associations. I know titles and labels are necessary shorthand for communication, but those related to sexual behavior/orientation are so loaded with misplaced "moral" implications that they end up doing damage sometimes, don't you think?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by steve319@Jul 24 2005, 10:12 AM
I think there's a thin line between embracing a label to acknowledge something about oneself and doing so to avoid unwanted associations. I know titles and labels are necessary shorthand for communication, but those related to sexual behavior/orientation are so loaded with misplaced "moral" implications that they end up doing damage sometimes, don't you think?
[post=331369]Quoted post[/post]​

They can, but they don't have to. I have no problem with bearing the label "GAY". I'm comfortable with it, and most people know at least the denotation of the word. If they hang additional connotative baggage on it that I didn't intend, that's their misunderstanding of who I am. I do embrace the label. My sexual identity is part of me and deserves a name.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree, and in your case I'm sure it's a healthy affirmation (allowing you to set a positive example too). I wonder, though, at the implications and the lessons that young gay men learn (the "hidden curriculum" ;)) from seeing so many men run from the "gay" or "bi" label--hence the anger toward the hypocrisy of "straight" men who love gay sex. All the pleasure, none of the guilt.

The problem with the labelling system isn't with the gay community, I wouldn't think, but that's where the damage would be done?

I don't chafe under the labels myself, but I'm not in the persecuted group either.

Wait, is this liberal guilt? :)

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
In the words of the very dead John Holmes, "I consider myself sexual".

I'm not much for labels. I consider myself gay because I've lived with the same guy for 5 years and we're getting married and this is where I'm staying. I do have a history with women and sometimes have attraction toward them but I'm not going to go out and fuck one. I used to call myself Bi when I was younger to quell my own internal homophobia. The word "gay" always stung for some reason. Now I'm fine with it but it would be better not to have to wear a label at all.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by steve319@Jul 24 2005, 10:44 AM
I wonder, though, at the implications and the lessons that young gay men learn (the "hidden curriculum" ;)) from seeing so many men run from the "gay" or "bi" label--hence the anger toward the hypocrisy of "straight" men who love gay sex. All the pleasure, none of the guilt.

In my opinion, the problem is the guilt, not the label. I think that it's healthier for young gay men to be comfortable giving voice to who they are instead of complaining, "Don't label me!" Face it: people are going to label others with or without their consent. Embracing that label and making it fit comfortably is preferable to denial. If I tried runningaway every time I heard someone call me something I didn't like, I'd be exhausted.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by geo8x6@Jul 24 2005, 03:50 AM
[post=331306]Quoted post[/post]​
But that's the challenge, isn't it? How can people, especially straight guys as mentioned here, (1) enjoy these sexual experiences for what they are worth and really get into them, and (2) to do so in a way that doesn't require denial. Geo puts an added spin on it by mentioning that these same fuck buddies will degrade their male partners and/or their orientation just as impulsively as they did the action(s) summarized in (1).

The "easy" answers:
  • Remove the stigma from homosexuality, be in it lifestyle, behavior, or individual acts.
  • Remove the stigma from bisexuality, and at the same time validate the notion that people can have and act on attractions to the same and opposite sex.
  • Broaden the definition of heterosexuality, to normalize and include some same-sex behavior, whether experimental or otherwise.
  • Interpret sexuality as a somewhat-obsolete convention and reject it altogether.
(Might be tougher than we thought...)

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure I get the uptightness here over the "label" issue. I much prefer guys. Therefore, I am gay. No big deal - its like saying my eyes are hazel. Its something that just is.

Embrace yourselves and be happy with who you are, whether it be straight, bi, gay or something in between. ;)

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive given head to many str8 guys.

For some reason, the flood gates open, and out schpiels the truth: "Im Married"
Or "Ive got a girlfriend"

Ive only had 1 str8 guy try to give me a blowjob...and it was really....Lousy.
Had no clue on what/or how to do it.

All this Gay/Bi/Str8 talk... I think too all people are sexual.
Human Creatures are Curious.

Thats why I dont believe this 100% str8, 0% gay stuff...
You may THINK you are all to one side..but in some deep corner of your life, your curious like all the rest of us.

The other thing that confuses the hell out of me, is why str8 men think its TABOO to see another man's penis. It ain't no different from whats hangin between your legs, so why the drama?

C

D

deleted3782

I've had lots of requests to meet up with straight and married guys on gay.com, but I've never followed through with doing anything. Some guys I get to know fairly well, and they tell me about their kids or wives/girls. I just have no interest is crossing that line, and they can get what they're looking for from someone else.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Don't you mean interpret the labels as somewhat obsolete, Dee? Even without the labels, we still have a sexuality. We have sexual organs, preferences in our partners, favorite ideas.

I like blowjobs and handjobs (both giving and receiving), docking, and rubbing off, but my basic rule is I don't like anal, with men or with women. Also some fetish activities I'll never do. I don't knock those who do like it, though.

Likesembig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow, what a question. What should be a simple answer, either yes or no obviously isn't that simple.

I couldn't agree more with the following statements:

Remove the stigma from homosexuality, be in it lifestyle, behavior, or individual acts.
Remove the stigma from bisexuality, and at the same time validate the notion that people can have and act on attractions to the same and opposite sex.
Broaden the definition of heterosexuality, to normalize and include some same-sex behavior, whether experimental or otherwise.
Interpret sexuality as a somewhat-obsolete convention and reject it altogether.

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Anon@Jul 20 2005, 01:46 AM
I'm str8 and i've given head a few times to strangers, would probably do it again next time i'm on vacation. :)
[post=330596]Quoted post[/post]​
And where will you be going on vacation this year? ;)