Dudes Suckin Dudes

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by mistergrasso@Aug 31 2005, 01:58 PM
I have a very dear friend who is 100% gay. He uses AOL chat rooms to pick guys up and has a variety of chat names, each with an accompanying persona. One of these personae is a straight guy who's wife or girlfiend is away. He expresses curiousity in a series of contacts with someone then "allows" himself to be convinced to go to the other guys house. Once there, after some prodding and reassurance he agrees to let the other guy blow him. Then he pretends to freak out and runs out of the house.
[post=339591]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey! He was over at my house last night!! What a trickster!

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ebviking+Aug 9 2005, 08:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ebviking &#064; Aug 9 2005, 08:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by bdsb458@Aug 9 2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by ebviking@Aug 9 2005, 12:55 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-bdsb458
@Aug 9 2005, 08:39 AM
Wow, I&#39;m envious.  I&#39;ve always wished I could give head to some of my straight friends.  How can I make that happen to me?  Could you give me examples of how it happened or what I can do to get in that situation?
[post=333990]Quoted post[/post]​

There&#39;s always the direct approach.
"Hey, if you ever want me to suck that cock for ya, just let me know."
[post=334033]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I think that might made them a little uncomfortable if they didn&#39;t want to let me.
[post=334049]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, someone might get anxious about it when you first say it, but why not be honest about it.
If your friends know you like sucking cock, maybe they will want to take you up on it.

There&#39;s nothing wrong with a little sexual tension.
It gets your heart pumping and gets you thinking about the possibilities.

If they really are not interested, they&#39;ll forget about it.
Don&#39;t be surprised if they say " Hey , remember when you said..."
"Did you really mean that?"
[post=334050]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I have done very similar stuff. If they act surprised or offended, I just laugh it off like I was kidding. If they act interested, I am down on my knees.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Onslow@Aug 9 2005, 09:52 PM
Well he swore up and down he was straight but insisted on giving me oral and the clincher was not just that he swallowed but that he wanted to do it again and for over a year he kept offering to repeat the event. I don&#39;t get off that much from another person giving me a b/j so I usually declined but there were a few more incidents and then I got the old heave-ho from the job I was at and I moved to a new and exciting city. This goes back a few years and maybe he was straight and just trying something new that his girlfriend couldn&#39;t give him. Who knows, it&#39;s his stuff to deal with not mine, I mainly did it because he was sexy as all get up and besides he would always buy me some good booze (yeah I was a whore for a good bottle of gin).
[post=334073]Quoted post[/post]​
&#092;&#092;

I am confident that many of the "straight" guys that I have sucked are really gays or bisexuals in denial.

PonyPete

Experimental Member
Media
An undisclosed location in central Louisiana
I&#39;m straight for the most part but have altered my gay percentage from 10% to 20% because I&#39;ve decided to broaden my horizons now that I&#39;m a city boy&#33; So far I&#39;ve only sucked one dick and I was surprised how much of it I could take. I might never do it again, but then again I might. Who knows? I believe that there exist 100% straight men that would never even consider a sex act with another man but I&#39;ve come to realize that I&#39;m not one of them. I date women and I&#39;m attracted primarily to women so I consider myself straight (or at least "straightish"), but sex occasionally with a man is not completely out of the question for me. I did it and lightning didn&#39;t strike me dead and I did not turn into a pillar of salt.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oddly enough...a couple of the best BJ&#39;s I ever received, were from straight guys. Married, kids, the whole bit. So it&#39;s not always the "queer guy" on his knees.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Aug 31 2005, 07:30 PM
Oddly enough...a couple of the best BJ&#39;s I ever received, were from straight guys. Married, kids, the whole bit. So it&#39;s not always the "queer guy" on his knees.
[post=339695]Quoted post[/post]​

Hittin on the married guys, go Kink&#33; You dawg ;)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Altairion@Aug 31 2005, 07:07 PM
[post=339707]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey...a good deep BJ...is a good thing. Regardless of the label or gender.
:9

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Okay, something interesting happened the other day. I got a response to an ad I have on a gay male web site. The guy lives in my area and wanted to meet-up. As we were chatting on-line he made it known he was straight. He wanted to suck me and let me fuck him. He didn&#39;t want me to suck him or fuck me. We meet up and he again made it known he was straight and not bi. After he sucked me hard and let me fuck him for a few hours, I finished and offered to help him cum. He said no, he didn&#39;t do that. This is the strangest denial of bisexuality I have ever seen.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Altairion+Sep 1 2005, 01:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Altairion &#064; Sep 1 2005, 01:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@Aug 31 2005, 07:30 PM
Oddly enough...a couple of the best BJ&#39;s I ever received, were from straight guys.  Married, kids, the whole bit.  So it&#39;s not always the "queer guy" on his knees.
[post=339695]Quoted post[/post]​

[post=339707]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I bet Kink&#39;s powers of seduction are awfully potent :evilgrin:

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by geo8x6@Sep 1 2005, 07:14 AM
Okay, something interesting happened the other day. I got a response to an ad I have on a gay male web site. The guy lives in my area and wanted to meet-up. As we were chatting on-line he made it known he was straight. He wanted to suck me and let me fuck him. He didn&#39;t want me to suck him or fuck me. We meet up and he again made it known he was straight and not bi. After he sucked me hard and let me fuck him for a few hours, I finished and offered to help him cum. He said no, he didn&#39;t do that. This is the strangest denial of bisexuality I have ever seen.
[post=339780]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, thats pretty wild?
Was sort of personality did he have? Did he give you the impression that he was indenial of his sexuality? Or just some weirdo.........

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
I think in prison and in the military, you find a lot of ordinarily straight guys who just want a bj, regardless of who it is but outside of there, they can be a little more choosey. One of those things where they say, "hey, i&#39;ll do you if you do me and we won&#39;t tell&#33;"

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, lots of what we call "situational homosexuality." It&#39;s always been in the back of my mind to do a research project on that. Confidential interviews, follow up after release from prison, etc.

Not much research out there on this. At least not much that I&#39;ve found.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by steve319@Sep 3 2005, 12:54 AM
Yeah, lots of what we call "situational homosexuality." It&#39;s always been in the back of my mind to do a research project on that. Confidential interviews, follow up after release from prison, etc.

Not much research out there on this. At least not much that I&#39;ve found.
[post=340321]Quoted post[/post]​

I think you&#39;ve targeted an interesting project to research, Steve, i.e., one that hasn&#39;t been sufficiently studied and reported. I&#39;m backing you, man, go for it&#33;

Luke

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by PonyPete@Aug 31 2005, 05:09 PM
I&#39;m straight for the most part but have altered my gay percentage from 10% to 20% because I&#39;ve decided to broaden my horizons now that I&#39;m a city boy&#33; So far I&#39;ve only sucked one dick and I was surprised how much of it I could take. I might never do it again, but then again I might. Who knows? I believe that there exist 100% straight men that would never even consider a sex act with another man but I&#39;ve come to realize that I&#39;m not one of them. I date women and I&#39;m attracted primarily to women so I consider myself straight (or at least "straightish"), but sex occasionally with a man is not completely out of the question for me. I did it and lightning didn&#39;t strike me dead and I did not turn into a pillar of salt.
[post=339666]Quoted post[/post]​

Well I guess I had a breakthru around this sexual stuff with guys this last summer. I worked at a summer camp in upstate New York state. Part of the time I was there with my male best friend & we were working together. We&#39;d jerked off many times since we were in high school. At the summer camp, we ended up spending a lot of time together hanging out & talking. To make a long story short, he gave me head a couple of times. I&#39;ve known him for a long time & feel pretty close to him, so the experience was really nice for me...not just pleasurable but it felt good to be with him in a way we&#39;ve never been before. I think it&#39;s just an exploration of our friendship. I was happy that it was with him & he felt the same way. It was a real emotionally intense thing between us.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by HungSpermBoy@Sep 4 2005, 10:23 PM
To make a long story short, he gave me head a couple of times. I&#39;ve known him for a long time & feel pretty close to him, so the experience was really nice for me...not just pleasurable but it felt good to be with him in a way we&#39;ve never been before. I think it&#39;s just an exploration of our friendship. I was happy that it was with him & he felt the same way. It was a real emotionally intense thing between us.
[post=340756]Quoted post[/post]​

I think you have a really great attitude about the experience. You appreciated the emotional aspects and friendship. Obviously you are an enlightened and self aware individual. You didn&#39;t feel the need or desire, to return the favor?

bigeight_98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by HungSpermBoy@Sep 4 2005, 09:23 PM
Well I guess I had a breakthru around this sexual stuff with guys this last summer. I worked at a summer camp in upstate New York state. Part of the time I was there with my male best friend & we were working together. We&#39;d jerked off many times since we were in high school. At the summer camp, we ended up spending a lot of time together hanging out & talking. To make a long story short, he gave me head a couple of times. I&#39;ve known him for a long time & feel pretty close to him, so the experience was really nice for me...not just pleasurable but it felt good to be with him in a way we&#39;ve never been before. I think it&#39;s just an exploration of our friendship. I was happy that it was with him & he felt the same way. It was a real emotionally intense thing between us.

Wow, did your post bring back some memories. I can tell you from my own experience that no matter what the future holds, the time you spent with your friend will be a memory you will (and should) treasure for the rest of your life. I can also tell you that the only things I regret looking back are the missed opportunities -- the chances I had to be in relationships with guys I liked and admired but was too nervous or scared or what-have-you to act upon. If last summer&#39;s experience turns out to have been a one-time thing, then treasure it for what it was. On the other hand, if you feel you&#39;d like to continue the relationship on this new level, and he feels the same way about you, then go for it -- whatever way it works for you. You don&#39;t have to label yourselves, and you shouldn&#39;t let others label you either. Best of luck to you both.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by bigeight_98+Sep 5 2005, 02:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigeight_98 &#064; Sep 5 2005, 02:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HungSpermBoy@Sep 4 2005, 09:23 PM

Wow, did your post bring back some memories. I can tell you from my own experience that no matter what the future holds, the time you spent with your friend will be a memory you will (and should) treasure for the rest of your life. I can also tell you that the only things I regret looking back are the missed opportunities -- the chances I had to be in relationships with guys I liked and admired but was too nervous or scared or what-have-you to act upon. If last summer&#39;s experience turns out to have been a one-time thing, then treasure it for what it was. On the other hand, if you feel you&#39;d like to continue the relationship on this new level, and he feels the same way about you, then go for it -- whatever way it works for you. You don&#39;t have to label yourselves, and you shouldn&#39;t let others label you either. Best of luck to you both.
[post=340788]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I had this experience with my best friend Mike about a month ago at camp. It was cool because we talked about it after & it all felt ok to both of us. He told me that he&#39;d wanted to be close to me in some other way than just hanging out together. I guess it sounds kinda weird to get head from your best friend but it didn&#39;t feel that way to me. I also told my g/f about it & she was ok with it. I&#39;m feeling that it was something that we&#39;d both been thinking about & it just finally happened. To be honest maybe we all make too big a thing about these situations. Usually we don&#39;t admit to having sex with certain people because it&#39;s not cool or something. I think it&#39;s good to just be honest about it & be true to yourself. I think I could suck him too if he wanted me to. I&#39;m not afraid of that. I&#39;d do it if it would make him happy.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HSB,
Love, caring and affection comes in many different packages. You, my friend, are a very enlightened and well adjusted individual. I just hope you serve as an inspiration to many others to at least, open their minds and hearts. Good for you, and Mike. Stay friends, even if "it" never happens again.

Originally posted by geo8x6@Sep 1 2005, 03:14 AM
[post=339780]Quoted post[/post]​

Denial may not have been the issue. I just recently discovered that I like to suck cock. So far, in my 3 experiences with one partner, I don&#39;t even get hard myself during the act or experience any desire for reciprocation of any kind (though I supposed I&#39;d accept if offered&#33;). I found the experience very thrilling and pleasurable, may I say "cocksucker ecstacy", but physically it was all about my partner&#39;s cock and orgasm. I always got hard and masturbated later thinking about it, though&#33;

I have discussed this with other "cocksuckers" on line and it is not all that uncommon, but certainly not universal either. Since trying this, for me, new behaviour, I have pretty much lost interest in women.